Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! (42689 Views)

This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / I Experience Pain When Urinating / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by lesson44: 7:40pm On May 29, 2022
Avoid sugar, sugary drinks and avoid foods high in carbs like rice and noodles.Workout too. You will experience big changes.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by harmony75: 7:40pm On May 29, 2022
Water is very good for health so go see your doctor check your suger level..towards 6pm don't take water I don't know how you can do that.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by VisibleDreamz: 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.

Go to a urologist or any teaching hospital close to you.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by assholemods: 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
stop crying biko...

DIABETES...Fact.
Not necessarily UTI can mimick diabetes.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Whizzy080(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

Stop drinking too much water, you won't urinate blood unless the water you drink
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Help2020: 7:42pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Buy our stem cell product and your problem is over.
www.stemcyghana.info
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by ogbuefi677(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
Do a urinanalysis plus culture, then a fasting blood sugar
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by bamitinn(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2022
You deh use drug ni
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Adebowalay(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2022
U don carry am, ghonophotosynthesis
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Kaybaba5(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na

Go and check your blood sugar
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by juman(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
I think you have no problem.
It happen to me almost everyday. Except I drink little water in the night.
You take too much water in the night.
Avoid in the night also food that turn to water after eating like pap or semo.

Rayjnr:
At a point of my life it happened to me, when u always think to urinate,u will always do,
Remove ur mind from urinating,

Then reduce water intake at nite
Reduce eba, semo and pap at night

@bolded.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Anticrime77: 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
Becareful with a scammer spamming all d thread with free class. He is a wanted fraudster..

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Waterlrd: 7:46pm On May 29, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Go and check your sugar level and do urine mcs test also

I 2nd this suggestion, go & check if you have infection.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by suratwo62: 7:46pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
They give you correct help you say you no want. Make them cancel am. Oya make you continue to piss for night
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Tb222(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2022
You might actually contracted HIV PROMAX , kindly go to the hospital to see a doctor, you might be lucky .
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Enuguguy: 7:47pm On May 29, 2022
Nucturia

It can be due to many factors
Stop drinking tea or coffee in the evening or night and drink less of water in the evening as well
Exercise regularly..if you don't do exercise so that sweat will come of your body urination will become the only means to get rid of it
Go for test

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by skimena: 7:47pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Hope u are not experiencing weight loss? Because frequent urination n drastic weight loss is a sign of diabetes
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Jeffdz: 7:47pm On May 29, 2022
Check ur bp brother
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by duduade: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Go and check your sugar level and do urine mcs test also

OP go to the hospital and do these tests

Fact
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by BigDawsNet: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Go for diabetes test...

And also get a UTi drugs at the drug store...
It will help you sort if u hav any sexual transmitted issue
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by naikeboy(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
Stop taking too much water and stop eating chaboydrate food at night too.... Engage in regular exercise to burn out sugars in your system too.

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Uchefx: 7:49pm On May 29, 2022
Your case na small matter. I will give you a solution, and if you follow it, don't fail to call me back after 10days.
The steps is simple.
Get an Alovera stem or pods. Open it with Knife, then use spoon scrub all the liquid to a cup, the add it a worm water drink it First thing in the morning before eating breakfast, and last thing in the night.
Drink it for 10days. After that call me to testify your glory

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by BloomingDale(f): 7:50pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

If you are urinating more frequently then you might be drinking more water, coffee which acts as diuretic and some medical conditions such as urinary infection, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, hypercalcemia, hyperthyroidism.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Ebymyk(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2022
See a doctor fast...
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Lordpet: 7:50pm On May 29, 2022
Reduce your sugar intake from carbonated drinks such as coca cola and sugary beverages. And also check your sugar level I. Hospital to know the level of your sugar intake.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by KINGCHUKWU(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
Do test for infection ....urine test... B like say u don get infection niye
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by manu1: 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
Could be prostate issue
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Jijuo: 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Sorry about that. But do you usually drink a lot of water at night before going to bed?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by ejimatic: 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Maybe you should stop drinking a lot of water in the night
. Don't drink a Lot of water and alchol at night. If yiu drink a lot of water and alchol at night u may wake up at least two times before 12 but by 12 yiu shiukd not wake up again until 5 or 6.
Thus the more yiu drink at night the more u urinate too. .
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
Shugargal:
Drinking too much cold water late time causes this for me too. I don't take sugar. I just know drinking cold water late at night does this, its tiring but I gat to be drinking water... Boy reduce water at night and observe it.
But your name says "shugargal" grin
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Ficeo(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2022
No age limit to any sickness ooo! Try check your sugar first thing in the morning before you eat anything. Also, check your Blood Pressure. You will take it up from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him / Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.