Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? (2135 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On May 29, 2022
Why Do you Praise the name of Jesus Christ when He said not to?

Jesus Christ explicitly stated that He does not seek nor desire praise from any human being. He discouraged the praising of His person by humans.
40 But you refuse to come to me to have that life.
41 “I don’t want praise from you or any other human.
42 But I know you—I know that you have no love for God.
43 I have come from my Father and speak for him, but you don’t accept me. But when other people come speaking only for themselves, you accept them. 44 You like to have praise from each other. But you never try to get the praise that comes from the only God. So how can you believe? - John 5 vs 40 - 44
The same Jesus Christ said that those who do what He commands are those who belong to Him.
13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends. 
14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do. 
15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends, because I have told you everything that my Father told me. - John 15 vs 13 - 15
So why then do you praise Jesus Christ, against His own decree, yet believe yourself to be of Him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

So why then do you praise Jesus Christ, against His own decree, yet believe yourself to be of Him? undecided

Your quote said
"But you refuse to come to me to have that life."

So, if I have received Life, is it not proper and good to thank and praise He Who gave me, exactly as He asked "where are the other 9"?

Your understanding is broken like one damaged by drug use.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
HappyRabbi:
Some people shout the name of their prophet and their God when they want to kill, main, shed blood and cause others to sorrow. But the name of Jesus is a sweet name. Called for Salvation, Healing, deliverance, Liberation, Peace and settlement. We all call his name today Jesusssssssssssssssse. The All embracing name
Yet the same Jesus Christ proclaimed.that He does not desire or want your praising of Him, something you all conveniently ignore? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yet the same Jesus Christ proclaimed.that He does not desire or want your praising of Him, something you all conveniently ignore? undecided

Right there in your quote, He tells us the reason He did not accept it.

"42 But I know you—I know that you have no love for God.
43 I have come from my Father and speak for him, but you don’t accept me..

How you conveniently ignore this is, shows exactly who you are!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Truvelisback(m): 3:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Be deceiving urself. Why didn't He condemn those who worshipped Him in the Bible?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Be deceiving urself. Why didn't He condemn those who worshipped him in the Bible?
Be specific, who are those who worshipped Him and how? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by peggywebbs(f): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kobo Kobo.. that is the reason why the body of Christ must assemble, to teach and understand the word of God. You will continue to misinterpret scriptures when you become an island and it makes me wonder what level of education you have.

According to John 5: 40-44 that you quoted. The scripture doesn't talk about praising Jesus.

Jesus was condemning their eye service. He said people like to praise or complement themselves. They are not concerned about what God thinks about them.

For instance, if I donate 5 million naira to someone, they will thank me and keep on doing so anytime they see me. Even though I'm bad to staff, and I don't do the right things, I would rather hear people thank me and recognise me for what I've done. But Jesus is saying none of that matters except I'm getting praise from God. Which in this case none of these people care whether they are doing good in sight of God nor even believe in God.

Jesus doesn't value their praises since they have no love for God. Chikina simple and periodt.

Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ explicitly stated that He does not seek nor desire praise from any human being. He discouraged the praising of His person by humans.
The same Jesus Christ said that those who do what He commands are those who belong to Him.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
peggywebbs:
1. Kobo Kobo.. that is the reason why the body of Christ must assemble, to teach and understand the word of God. You will continue to misinterpret scriptures when you become an island and it makes me wonder what level of education you have.

2. According to John 5: 40-44 that you quoted. The scripture doesn't talk about praising Jesus. Jesus was condemning their eye service. He said people like to praise or complement themselves. They are not concerned about what God thinks about them.

3. For instance, if I donate 5 million naira to someone, they will thank me and keep on doing so anytime they see me. Even though I'm bad to staff, and I don't do the right things, I would rather hear people thank me and recognise me for what I've done. But Jesus is saying none of that matters except I'm getting praise from God. Which in this case none of these people care whether they are doing good in sight of God nor even believe in God.

4. Jesus doesn't value their praises since they have no love for God. Chikina simple and periodt.
1. But your gatherings are against Jesus Christ who instead said that He alone is Teacher to each and every one who belongs to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 from Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 - , insinuating that no other is to sit as Teacher to anyone who belongs to Him. So, if you all gather together, as you claim, to teach each other, don't you all do so in sin against Jesus Christ? undecided

2. So because within the same context, Jesus Christ condemned men who seek praise for themselves, His own declaration that He does not desire praise from any human in John 5 vs 41 should be ignored? undecided

3. I know what you are attempting to insinuate but the statement recorded in John 5 vs 41 was not a conditional or a comparison as you pretend, but instead absolute, a declaration, made by Jesus Christ. undecided
39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and wit is they that bear witness about me,
40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.
41 I do not receive glory from people.
42 But I know that you do not have athe love of God within you.
43 I have come in my Father’s name, and cyou do not receive me. dIf another comes in his own name, you will receive him.
44 How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and edo not seek the glory that comes from fthe only God? - John 5 vs 39 - 44
If you carefully digest what is written as it is written, surely you should see that you give glory in vain to one who does not accept glory from people? undecided

4. So when Jesus Christ said, "I do not accept glory from people", He really didn't really mean all people? undecided

What Jesus Christ instead meant to say was that He does not value praises or receive from people who seek praises from others only? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by peggywebbs(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
I am not insinuating anything. That's the interpretation of those verses. There's no hidden meaning to it. Now if you don't want to praise Jesus, that's up to you but using that scripture is a complete misrepresentation of it.

Jesus Christ is not against gathering. Even Jesus Christ went to the temple to learn the scriptures. He also taught the scriptures to others in the temple. Jesus gathered people when he fed 5,000. He was always in a gathering. So when I say assemble or gathering, you can interpret it whichever way you want, but people don't just read and interpret scripture alone, it will certainly be misinterpreted like you have done in this case.

Why did Jesus Christ have need for disciples? Why did the disciples have need for apostles? And if the message had ended after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, do you think it would have reached the dark continent of Africa? Kobojunkie, repent and go back to God. Body of Christ does not mean one person. Stop debating scripture you have no understanding of and get wisdom.

Kobojunkie:
1. But your gatherings are against Jesus Christ who instead said that He alone is Teacher to each and every one who belongs to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 from Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 - , insinuating that no other is to sit as Teacher to anyone who belongs to Him. So, if you all gather together, as you claim, to teach each other, don't you all do so in sin against Jesus Christ? undecided

2. So because within the same context, Jesus Christ condemned men who seek praise for themselves, His own declaration that He does not desire praise from any human in John 5 vs 41 should be ignored? undecided

3. I know what you are attempting to insinuate but the statement recorded in John 5 vs 41 was not a conditional or a comparison as you pretend, but instead absolute, a declaration, made by Jesus Christ. undecided
If you carefully digest what is written as it is written, surely you should see that you give glory in vain to one who does not accept glory from people? undecided

4. So when Jesus Christ said, "I do not accept glory from people", He really didn't really mean all people? undecided

What Jesus Christ instead meant to say was that He does not value praises or receive from people who seek praises from others only? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
peggywebbs:
1. I am not insinuating anything. That's the interpretation of those verses. There's no hidden meaning to it. Now if you don't want to praise Jesus, that's up to you but using that scripture is a complete misrepresentation of it.

2. Jesus Christ is not against gathering. Even Jesus Christ went to the temple to learn the scriptures. He also taught the scriptures to others in the temple. Jesus gathered people when he fed 5,000. He was always in a gathering. So when I say assemble or gathering, you can interpret it whichever way you want, but people don't just read and interpret scripture alone, it will certainly be misinterpreted like you have done in this case.

1. Interesting! undecided

You claim there is no hidden meaning yet rather than seek to then comprehend what is written as is it written, you insist you must interprete it implying there is a hidden meaning of sorts. You insist your interpretation is of what is written yet I directly contracts what is in fact written, care to explain why? undecided

2a. Your gatherings were you set yourselves up as teachers to each other is instead what I made clear Jesus Christ is against. You are right that He isn't against gatherings , after all He too gathers to Himself His own Church which He built Himself. undecided

2b. And about reading and "interpreting" scripture alone, are you implying that those who listen and obey Jesus Christ's command to have Him as their only Teacher where it concerns the Kingdom of God, these individuals are alone, even when Jesus Christ is with them? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by peggywebbs(f): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
There's one thing you should understand, nobody dispute's that the master Teacher is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ's purpose on earth was to reveal the truth and the kingdom of God.

Now, he appointed messengers called disciples to teach them the truth and their mandate was to spread the truth or gospel across the world. So they fulfilled this and that's why we know the truth today. However, it doesn't change the fact that the truth and the message of the gospel is only from Jesus Christ. He is the word of God remember? So basically, we all have a mandate to spread the truth of Jesus Christ. So there's no need for back and forth.

If you don't want to praise Jesus, it's your choice. There are lots of places in the Bible that tell otherwise but I guess you have to still keep reading and do bible study with other believers. You can't study scripture and interpret it alone.

Kobojunkie:
1. Interesting! undecided

You claim there is no hidden meaning yet rather than seek to then comprehend what is written as is it written, you insist you must interprete it implying there is a hidden meaning of sorts. You insist your interpretation is of what is written yet I directly contracts what is in fact written, care to explain why? undecided

2a. Your gatherings were you set yourselves up as teachers to each other is instead what I made clear Jesus Christ is against. You are right that He isn't against gatherings , after all He too gathers to Himself His own Church which He built Himself. undecided

2b. And about reading and "interpreting" scripture alone, are you implying that those who listen and obey Jesus Christ's command to have Him as their only Teacher where it concerns the Kingdom of God, these individuals are alone, even when Jesus Christ is with them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
peggywebbs:
1. There's one thing you should understand, nobody dispute's that the master Teacher is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ's purpose on earth was to reveal the truth and the kingdom of God.

2a. Now, he appointed messengers called disciples to teach them the truth and their mandate was to spread the truth or gospel across the world.

2b. So they fulfilled this and that's why we know the truth today.

3. However, it doesn't change the fact that the truth and the message of the gospel is only from Jesus Christ. He is the word of God remember? So basically, we all have a mandate to spread the truth of Jesus Christ. So there's no need for back and forth.

4. If you don't want to praise Jesus, it's your choice. There are lots of places in the Bible that tell otherwise but I guess you have to still keep reading and do bible study with other believers. You can't study scripture and interpret it alone.
1. Yet that is exactly what you are here doing, how come? undecided

2a. Since the very same appointment and Law which Jesus Christ gave to His first 12 disciples, even Judas who was among them, is the same exact appointment and Law He gives to each and everyone of His other followers, doesn't that make your elevation of said appointment a tad moot?, undecided

2b. Also, what Jesus Christ instead said is that He is God's Truth - John 14 vs 16 - and God's Truth is more than capable of standing the test of time and circumstance - Matthew 5 vs 15 - 17 - independent of what men do or say of Him meaning your claim that the Truth is available because of the ones you glorify is a lie. undecided

3. If you believe in Jesus Christ then why do you not take what He says as it is written to you? Why do you feel the need to "interprete" or manipulate it to say instead what you would prefer?? undecided

4. This really isn't about a choice is it but about whether you truly Love Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 15 - 20.. No be by mouth dem dey take carry the things of God. undecided
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Maynman: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
you are getting more desperate junkie.
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Dawinlove(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Such a frustrated being ....you have never once been accepted. No wonder, I was busy replying this fellow. Someone who don't seat to study but wake up and just post some nonsense. We'll, many fake teachers are in our days, may God set us free...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dawinlove:
Such a frustrated being ....you have never once been accepted. No wonder, I was busy replying this fellow. Someone who don't seat to study but wake up and just post some nonsense. We'll, many fake teachers are in our days, may God set us free...
Your frustrations over my calling out the lies you keep pushing in the name of God clearly lead you to this ignorant attack, didn't it? undecided

So, did Jesus Christ not say He does not desire the praise of humans in John 5 vs 41 ? undecided

Why do you reject Him all at you can preach that which is obviously against Him using His name? undecided
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
In God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, it was indeed the case that one can gain God's attention via praise since God gave the people of Israel commandments requiring they praise HIm with obedience being the Key, no the praise itself. undecided
23 “In the future, when you enter your country, you will plant many kinds of trees for food. After planting a tree, you must wait three years before you can use any of the fruit from that tree. You must not use that fruit.
24 In the fourth year, the fruit from that tree will belong to the Lord, a holy offering of praise to him.
25 Then, in the fifth year, you can eat the fruit from that tree. And the tree will produce more and more fruit for you. I am the Lord your God. - Leviticus 19 vs 23 - 25.
9 There you will have plenty of food and everything you need. It is a land where the rocks are iron. You can dig copper out of the hills.
10 You will have all you want to eat. Then you will praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you.
11 “Be careful. Don’t forget the Lord your God! Be careful to obey the commands, laws, and rules that I give you today. - Deuteronomy 8 vs 9 - 11
20 “You must respect the Lord your God and worship only him. Never leave him. When you make promises, you must use his name only.
21 He is the one you should praise. He is your God. He has done great and amazing things for you. You have seen them with your own eyes.
22 When your ancestors went down into Egypt, there were only 70 people. Now the Lord your God has made you as many as the stars in the sky. - Deuteronomy 10 vs 20 - 22
2 My teachings will come like the rain, like a mist falling to the ground, like a gentle rain on the soft grass, like rain on the green plants.
3 Praise God as I speak the Lord’s name!
4 “The Lord is the Rock, and his work is perfect! Yes, all his ways are right! God is true and faithful. He is good and honest. - Deuteronomy 32 vs 2 - 4
Even in God's old Covenant, it was the obedience of God's commandments regarding praise and not the praises themselves that moved God to doing that which He promised to do for the people. undecided

However, in God's New Covenant and Law, Jesus Christ, there is no mandate given for men to praise Jesus Christ, so Jesus Christ is not honoured by your praise of Him since He did not command it, instead what honours Him, just as in the Old Covenant is your obedience of that which God in fact commands.
39 You carefully study the Scriptures. You think that they give you eternal life. These same Scriptures tell about me!
40 But you refuse to come to me to have that life.
41 “I don’t want praise from you or any other human.
42 But I know you—I know that you have no love for God. - John 5 vs 39 - 41
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Maynman: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
You mean iesus chrestus? Don’t worry he’s coming soon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Emmanuel30a: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie, who did u praises&who are u praising? Who deserves ur praises& who deserves ur praising? "Make a joyful noise unto THE LORD, all ye lands..."(Psalm 100vs1) What noise are u making unto THE LORD, with ur voice...? What noises are u making unto THE LORD, with ur voices? Joyful noise or sorrowful noise? Joyful noises or sorrowful noises? What poise or what is the poise? What are the poises? What are ur voices? Voices of invoices or voices with invoices? Voices of Beyonces or voices like Beyonces? Ur voice, ur choice?...
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Emmanuel30a: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You don't know what u are saying, how can u possible know what u are doing? Ask GOD & THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to open the eyes of heart, eyes & heart&height of ur understanding, &gives u hearing ear... What is ur eyes, heart &height of understanding? Are u so freight or u were so freight...? Are u or were u so freight, that u don't know what is right&how to do what is right? U are so freight of ur height or with ur height&heart, so much that u don't know JESUS CHRIST? How can u know what is right... If u don't know JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
1. Kobojunkie, who did u praises&who are u praising? Who deserves ur praises& who deserves ur praising?

2. "Make a joyful noise unto THE LORD, all ye lands..."(Psalm 100vs1) What noise are u making unto THE LORD, with ur voice...?What noises are u making unto THE LORD, with ur voices? Joyful noise or sorrowful noise? Joyful noises or sorrowful noises? What poise or what is the poise? What are the poises? What are ur voices? Voices of invoices or voices with invoices? Voices of Beyonces or voices like Beyonces? Ur voice, ur choice?...
1. I am definitely not praising Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ literally said He does not desire the praises of humans, and those who love Him are those who submit to and follow His teachings and commandments. undecided

2. Since my Master is not David but Jesus Christ, I only listen to and do what Jesus Christ says. undecided
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
1. You don't know what u are saying, how can u possible know what u are doing?

2. Ask GOD & THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to open the eyes of heart, eyes & heart&height of ur understanding, &gives u hearing ear... What is ur eyes, heart &height of understanding?
3. Are u so freight or u were so freight...? Are u or were u so freight, that u don't know what is right&how to do what is right? U are so freight of ur height or with ur height&heart, so much that u don't know JESUS CHRIST? How can u know what is right... If u don't know JESUS CHRIST?
1. Basically, what you are saying is that you know better than Jesus Christ Himself who explained to you that your praise of Him is in vain. undecided

2. Ask God to help me not to do that which Jesus Christ stipulates? How does that work? You want me to ask God for eyes, heart, and height of understanding that contravenes His very Word, Jesus Christ? undecided

3. You mean by doing exactly what Jesus Christ decrees, it means I don't know Jesus Christ? So, Jesus Christ didn't mean it at all when He said that those who are His friends are those who do what He asks? undecided
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Emmanuel30a: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Basically, what you are saying is that you know better than Jesus Christ Himself who explained to you that your praise of Him is in vain. undecided

2. Ask God to help me not to do that which Jesus Christ stipulates? How does that work? You want me to ask God for eyes, heart, and height of understanding that contravenes His very Word, Jesus Christ? undecided

3. You mean by doing exactly what Jesus Christ decrees, it means I don't know Jesus Christ? So, Jesus Christ didn't mean it at all when He said that those who are His friends are those who do what He asks? undecided
I don't argue with stupid and blind people... You may never be safe, saved & secured... If you like concur or concur to the obscure... It doesn't matter whether it occur or recur... Or 'reoccur'... I don't ask u or I am not asking u to concur... Or take succour IN GOD&IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... If u like, take succour in THEM... So u won't see rancors... U dnt knw anytin... Quote ur BP from CHP1vs1...
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
I don't argue with stupid and blind people... You may never be safe, saved and secured... If you like concur or concur to the obscure... It doesn't matter whether it occur or recur... Or 'reoccur'... I don't ask u or I am not asking to concur... Or take succour IN GOD&IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... If u like, take succour in THEM... So u won't see rancors... U dnt knw anytin... Quote ur BP from CHP1vs1...
You claim to believe in Jesus Christ yet you rail vehemently against Jesus Christ. Doesn't that seem to you like what a stewpid and blind person would do? undecided
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Were ni o... Tesiwaju ninu isiwere tabi isewere... Were re tipoju... Una mumu no too much? Manfi JESU KRISTI OLUWA sako... Ooto keko... Be using JESUS CHRIST to play and to do shakara like Shakira... You would soon learn your lesson... You must learn your lesson...

That guy is one of the devils here. You are just wasting your time arguing with him.
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Were ni o... Tesiwaju ninu isiwere tabi isewere... Were re tipoju... Una mumu no too much? Awon tin mu omu re tin bo komu re, ti soo di mumu... Those who are licking, ticking, kicking, sucking, drinking your breast and putting off your breast cover or 'brazzier', etc; have turned you to mumu... Maafi JESU KRISTI OLUWA sako... Ooto keko... Be using JESUS CHRIST to play and to do shakara like Shakira... You would soon learn your lesson... You must learn your lesson...
Am I to take it that all of this rambling here serves as a valid explanation for why you directly reject Jesus Christ's own decree all while you continue to claim you believe and accept Him? undecided
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Emmanuel30a: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Am I to take it that all of this rambling here serves as a valid explanation for why you directly reject Jesus Christ's own decree all while you continue to claim you believe and accept Him? undecided
You don't know GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... Your life is in crisis and shambles, etc; without preambles... So, Bleep off and shut up...
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Emmanuel30a: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That guy is one of the devils here. You are just wasting your time arguing with him.
Okay, I understand... More reason why I am not arguing with him... I don't argue with idiot, nuisance, nonentity and illiterate reprobates, etc...
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
You don't know GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... Your life is in crisis... So, Bleep off and shut up...
You who claim to know God and Jesus Christ, I ask you, why do you reject Jesus Christ's own decree so you can instead assert yours in its place? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Emmanuel30a: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am definitely not praising Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ literally said He does not desire the praises of humans, and those who love Him are those who submit to and follow His teachings and commandments. undecided

2. Since my Master is not David but Jesus Christ, I only listen to and do what Jesus Christ says. undecided
Then, u don't know JESUS CHRIST; let alone knows HIS VOICE&THE VOICE OF GOD... U mistreated&misinterpreted the chapter&verses u quoted because u don't know GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... Yes, u don't need to praise GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, if u don't have GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN UR heart, body&soul... It is useless&it would take u to Hell fire... U are not David or u are not a David let alone like David... David or the time of David&the time like David has gone... Mind u that on that day, JESUS CHRIST would say to some or many people that; "Go away from me, ye workers of iniquity..." regardless of them casting out devils in the name of JESUS...
Re: Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Then, u don't know JESUS CHRIST; let alone knows HIS VOICE&THE VOICE OF GOD... U mistreated&misinterpreted the chapter&verses u quoted because u don't know GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... Yes, u don't need to praise GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, if u don't have GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN UR heart, body&soul... It is useless&it would take u to Hell fire... U are not David or u are not a David let alone like David... David or the time of David&the time like David has gone... Mind u that on that day, JESUS CHRIST would say to some or many people that; "Go away from me, ye workers of iniquity..." regardless of them casting out devils in the name of JESUS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? / 5 Things You (probably) Did Not Know About Easter / Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Wallpapers|best Rakhi Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.