Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life (31320 Views)

Jessica: He Left A Dagger In Her Heart But She Lived To Do This / What Do You Regret The Most / 10 Things We Do To Regret At Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Decembe(f): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
WinLABSstores:

The other guy promised.... Has he fulfilled the problem?
Nope.He hasn't reply me
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by WinLABSstores: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Decembe:

Nope.He hasn't reply me
Okay
Check mail...
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Decembe(f): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
WinLABSstores:

Okay
Check mail...
Done sir
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by WinLABSstores: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Decembe:

Done sir
Okay
Reply mail
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Decembe(f): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
WinLABSstores:

Okay
Reply mail
Done
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by WinLABSstores: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Decembe:

Done
Can't see it.
Just message the number on the contact info
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by sighting: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Finishing school at the age of 31 and not be able to serve...
Reason:I wasted many years at home after secondary school.
I was a victim of bullying.
Now 38 years, no job, no kid, no wife nothing to write home about.
The Lord is your strength.
We are almost in the same shoes but I have a petty job I am managing with.Stay strong man.
Better things will happen.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by tonididdy(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
My greatest regret in life was in 2018

... I was looking for someone to uplift from the streets, someone who I wasn't related to but knew personally.
Lastly I made the wrong choice. He was an ingrate after spending thousands to lift him out of Nigeria, Africa, to my country of residence at no expense. So much so I always declined to speak with his parents in Nigeria. I was returning a favor someone did to me that changed my life completely.

The "assumed" right choice later died of drowning embarassed . I just never tot of him embarassed in my mind today, he would still be alive if I had done my homework deeper and picked him. When I asked of him it was a bit too late as he died a week later embarassed

RIP Sunday... embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DonroxyII: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Not really, the whole point of existence just doesn't make sense to me..
Today we are here, tomorrow we are no more...
At the moment, I keep passing through so much physical, mental and emotional pain just to die at the end....
I really wished I was a stone....No pain, Just peace...
An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force:

So you can Only be a Human Being Even if you die and wake One Billion times till Eternity and with same experince:

It's a Motion Energy and it remains in motion till eternity all you need to do is change Your Stories:

Have a fixed direction you want to trajectory and call God to give you the properties needed to take your new journey and Experiences:

Be very Sincere in Your Approach but if you fvcked Up, Call God to erase your errors/bugs ..... Your stories(Trajectory) will change:

The Reason why you can't change your stories on your own is because You don't have the properties:

Earth can't be a Sun, Sun can't be a Moon unless Earth/Sun/Moon assumed the Properties of One Another !

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DonroxyII: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DonroxyII: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
cuteralph101:
posted this in January 2020...as at today I've spent over 900k on repairs accidents and mechanical issues. Car is milking me badly . Read

How I spent over 2.6 million on a car that gets me sad, embarrassed and frustrated. Now I am getting depressed…

Last year 22 June is one day I can't easily forget. I just got myself a Toyota Camry 2007 for my 25th Birthday. I bought the car for 1.8m from a very good friend of mine (8 years together). He buys and sells used and foreign (tokunbo) cars although not a certified dealer. He drove the car down to my loc and I accessed the car I was shocked as it was far from what I expected. On inspecting the car, I was not so impressed, despite having a california plate number like heck this shit supposed be better than i anticipated. The sound of the car was too noisy, the vibrations from the dashboard, the windscreen cracked (about 28inches), the interior a bit neat but the sound system to the gear lever area was not so neat. I began to doubt the prize of the car but we already negotiated at 1.8m. I asked if this car is okay, he affirmed that it is and can't sell a problem to his brother.

I drove the car out to look for a car diagnosing company but it was a rainy day had to come back not being able to get a car company to check the car. The car consumes fuel a little bit more than conventional 4 plugs and it raised further doubt about the roadworthiness of the car but what do I know car was moving although skips when entering gear 3. I didn't know much about all this as overtime I didn't put the discipline of owning a car with this being my second car am so ashamed. Went back home I asked my friend what's wrong with the car he affirmed again that nothing is wrong. A month later I started noticing oil stain where I park. I bent over and saw oil dripping my heart almost skipped while this is a small issue (I knew this later) I trembled…this car is just a month old. I spent 31k fixing this shit cos I was too busy to inspect the repairs. A week later the same issue occurred. This was getting too much.

This got me sad and mad and I was already regretting the choice of getting a car. I later opted for a car company (My worst mistake). Oil seal was fixed 4 times in 7 months oil keeps dripping from the engine. Between this period the car abruptly stops on the road and sometimes won't even start after parking. I suffered all this with a faulty steering pump which causes the steering to be stiff. Some car companies aren't trustworthy and won't likely be the solution to your car problems...but they got my car moving each time it breaks down and I paid the exorbitant cost for minor repairs for fear of this roadside mechanics. The drill continued and I kept repairing and kept paying. The worst happened in March this year when I had a hit with a reckless driver. The bonnet bent a little and bumper beyond repair. I painted the car after 11 days. I told a panel beater working with the painter to bring the car home for me on reaching close the car stopped. Suffered to get it home as the car keeps draining charged batteries.

The next day I called the car company to come take the car for checks and possible repair. The next day I was told the engine has to be ringed that it's not the alternator. Bill of 169k for everything. I opted for a new engine (2AZ and was billed 300k for everything by the same company). I also bought shaft for both legs (55k). The former engine I was told is now scrapped and would be sold for a small amount (I left it for them). The car was with them for about 7 weeks as I wasn't around. When the car was out, AC no longer working. I called and was told the compressor is bad and needs to be changed. Why me! Bill 148k Like my God what have I done...? I spent 96k to fix AC (I had to call someone else from the neighboring state). I discovered that the AC had been fixed before and resulted to change most of the AC components. had to rethink this whole spending, right now my windscreen is bad can't see well when it's raining, my headlamp bad not bright, my exhaust very noisy unwanted sound from the manifold and consumes fuel, the legs need to be checked again (camber bushing or what do they call it) and interior needs fixing. Other issues although not certain is the suspension.
After penning my frustration in this piece Nairaland kept banning me from uploading…I gave up trying. The worst right now my gear doesn't select after a journey of 112km to and fro where I base. I need to share this experience so people can learn from this.
The estimate for expenses carried out so far on repairs so far should be over 850k in one year (major repairs: New Engine + Shaft 355k, AC 96k, Legs [fixed twice] 64K {break pads, hub, tie rod, bushing etc}) (minor repairs: oil seal repair 4 times around 80k (new oil every time to put a new oil seal), Nozzle + Plugs + Fan + Key starter 44k, Exhaust (net) 10.4k. Others: painting 60k and panel beating 15k. (all of this excluding gear) Bought tires several times as they keep peeling off from bad alignment although Belgium tires. There are others I can't remember right now. All this excluding fuel. I honestly can't continue like this.
You MUST have done something with Village People shocked
This is a Punishment undecided .... Chaiiiii !
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DonroxyII: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
TechBIogger:
ladies don't marry because of love, they marry because they want to settle down and have children.
after they give birth, they'll now focus all their love and attention on their children and no more the husband
This is called Maternal Instincts even Animals are like that talkless of Super Higher Intelligences like Human:

The secret to getting a Woman's Heart is go for her Children, she will jealous them and wrestle them for Your attention:

If you can Ease Her Maternal Responsibilities for Her, She will deliver Womanliness to Your Manliness without You Asking kiss

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DonroxyII: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DonroxyII: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DonroxyII: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Morningstarrr:
My only regret in life is not putting money first before education.
Money without Educations is a death sentences:

Once the Spirits of Money kicks, you can be overwhelmed and die: Only the Spirits of Educations keeps you sane so as not to be washed away:

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by kumbhuru: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
pheelhip:

The diary long, Im reading briefly
I just want you to make that very detailed for me
BTW your diary is such an interesting one, I like your spirit

Which school did you say you are with IB, I stay at IB, Ring Road precisely.
Rest
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by pheelhip(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
kumbhuru:

Rest
Shift
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Jennyjay283: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Not everyone!
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Guderian(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Decembe u have a story to tell. Besides i am still reading your diary.

Omo if i begin talk my own story........

Things dey dis life
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by UncutSk(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
cuteralph101:
posted this in January 2020...as at today I've spent over 900k on repairs accidents and mechanical issues. Car is milking me badly . Read

How I spent over 2.6 million on a car that gets me sad, embarrassed and frustrated. Now I am getting depressed…

Last year 22 June is one day I can't easily forget. I just got myself a Toyota Camry 2007 for my 25th Birthday. I bought the car for 1.8m from a very good friend of mine (8 years together). He buys and sells used and foreign (tokunbo) cars although not a certified dealer. He drove the car down to my loc and I accessed the car I was shocked as it was far from what I expected. On inspecting the car, I was not so impressed, despite having a california plate number like heck this shit supposed be better than i anticipated. The sound of the car was too noisy, the vibrations from the dashboard, the windscreen cracked (about 28inches), the interior a bit neat but the sound system to the gear lever area was not so neat. I began to doubt the prize of the car but we already negotiated at 1.8m. I asked if this car is okay, he affirmed that it is and can't sell a problem to his brother.

I drove the car out to look for a car diagnosing company but it was a rainy day had to come back not being able to get a car company to check the car. The car consumes fuel a little bit more than conventional 4 plugs and it raised further doubt about the roadworthiness of the car but what do I know car was moving although skips when entering gear 3. I didn't know much about all this as overtime I didn't put the discipline of owning a car with this being my second car am so ashamed. Went back home I asked my friend what's wrong with the car he affirmed again that nothing is wrong. A month later I started noticing oil stain where I park. I bent over and saw oil dripping my heart almost skipped while this is a small issue (I knew this later) I trembled…this car is just a month old. I spent 31k fixing this shit cos I was too busy to inspect the repairs. A week later the same issue occurred. This was getting too much.

This got me sad and mad and I was already regretting the choice of getting a car. I later opted for a car company (My worst mistake). Oil seal was fixed 4 times in 7 months oil keeps dripping from the engine. Between this period the car abruptly stops on the road and sometimes won't even start after parking. I suffered all this with a faulty steering pump which causes the steering to be stiff. Some car companies aren't trustworthy and won't likely be the solution to your car problems...but they got my car moving each time it breaks down and I paid the exorbitant cost for minor repairs for fear of this roadside mechanics. The drill continued and I kept repairing and kept paying. The worst happened in March this year when I had a hit with a reckless driver. The bonnet bent a little and bumper beyond repair. I painted the car after 11 days. I told a panel beater working with the painter to bring the car home for me on reaching close the car stopped. Suffered to get it home as the car keeps draining charged batteries.

The next day I called the car company to come take the car for checks and possible repair. The next day I was told the engine has to be ringed that it's not the alternator. Bill of 169k for everything. I opted for a new engine (2AZ and was billed 300k for everything by the same company). I also bought shaft for both legs (55k). The former engine I was told is now scrapped and would be sold for a small amount (I left it for them). The car was with them for about 7 weeks as I wasn't around. When the car was out, AC no longer working. I called and was told the compressor is bad and needs to be changed. Why me! Bill 148k Like my God what have I done...? I spent 96k to fix AC (I had to call someone else from the neighboring state). I discovered that the AC had been fixed before and resulted to change most of the AC components. had to rethink this whole spending, right now my windscreen is bad can't see well when it's raining, my headlamp bad not bright, my exhaust very noisy unwanted sound from the manifold and consumes fuel, the legs need to be checked again (camber bushing or what do they call it) and interior needs fixing. Other issues although not certain is the suspension.
After penning my frustration in this piece Nairaland kept banning me from uploading…I gave up trying. The worst right now my gear doesn't select after a journey of 112km to and fro where I base. I need to share this experience so people can learn from this.
The estimate for expenses carried out so far on repairs so far should be over 850k in one year (major repairs: New Engine + Shaft 355k, AC 96k, Legs [fixed twice] 64K {break pads, hub, tie rod, bushing etc}) (minor repairs: oil seal repair 4 times around 80k (new oil every time to put a new oil seal), Nozzle + Plugs + Fan + Key starter 44k, Exhaust (net) 10.4k. Others: painting 60k and panel beating 15k. (all of this excluding gear) Bought tires several times as they keep peeling off from bad alignment although Belgium tires. There are others I can't remember right now. All this excluding fuel. I honestly can't continue like this.
you should have sold the car after that oil fix and count your losses... peace of mind is more important

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by perfumeworld1(f): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Greatzeus:

N5000 or N50,000? How much profit will you get from N5000 business?
Well, Perfume Oils is profitable though, I sell wholesales, with 5k, if she buys good ones, she can double that amount, it depends on her audience
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Greatzeus(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
perfumeworld1:
Well, Perfume Oils is profitable though, I sell wholesales, with 5k, if she buys good ones, she can double that amount, it depends on her audience
If I decide to buy N5000 worth of perfume oil for personal use,how many do I get and how do I use it? Cos I doubt it can be sprayed
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by kingphilip(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
spiceadole:

Ever taking sides with my mother while she suffered DV in the hands of my father.

I regret all the care and protection I gave her.
If I had known, I would have ignored her and allow him continue to beat her
Why are you regretting it?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by apple30(f): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2022
gonkin:
Not buying eth when it was 65k

Chose nysc over migration to UK in 2013. Had the opportunity to travel. Wanted to finish nysc before I did. Opportunity was gone in 2014
. Ah too bad that one of my best decision ,abandon nysc for 2yrs plus to continue my work ,cus I work while schooling and it pays off ..anoda opportunity will come keep grounding
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by apple30(f): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2022
madukaanaya:
Obviously having a useless man as a father
mmn my dad was extremely decipline dat he didnt even knw he was hindering me, if I offend him he will burn my uniform n stop me from going to sch ,when I was writing my napteb exam he lock d gate ,dat am not going anywhere .some times it’s pays to be rebellious , I will jump fence n go for my exam n come back n face d consequences .tho he means well but his anger got d part of him .now dats wat I use to get my Bsc ,the napteb .as A stubborn child I knw d right n wrong part of life and I choose d right part ,not for them(parent) but for myself ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by apple30(f): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2022
jclassiq:

Stop that rubbish. Some of you don't know how to think
dnt mind him ,he has a low self esteem, Dey r few ladies if not dere partner dick in respective of his performance, they rather ease there self ,instead of climbing dick and Harry ..

Anyway mosudii done scatter his mentality grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by perfumeworld1(f): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Greatzeus:

If I decide to buy N5000 worth of perfume oil for personal use,how many do I get and how do I use it? Cos I doubt it can be sprayed
Well, you can spray it like perfume. 12ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml. You can get 50ml with 5k or mix other mls of different scents. It’s only 3ml and 6ml that can’t be sprayed.
You can chat me on WhatsApp 08161773999
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by GambaOsaka: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Irupetepete:
Marrying the wrong person.

Sorry to hear this bro. A lot of people are in your shoes. There's nothing like having rest of mind my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by GambaOsaka: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
DonroxyII:
You MUST have done something with Village People shocked
This is a Punishment undecided .... Chaiiiii !
And you think what you just typed makes sense?
I doubt you've ever owned a car so as to understand the guy's pains.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Mywd: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
thursdayfri:

It all started with gastro issues. And whenever I stop masturbation, everything thing will be alright. Gastro issues will be gone, but whenever I masturbate in two Days gastro issues will come again... It's has now graduated to reflux, ulcers and digestion issues... Whenever I stop I will see improvement, but if I relapse again wahala.

I Know many will say it's psychological but if you are man continue it's only time you will see the effects yourselve

The digestion issues,, how is the experience,, is it that u will still be bloated after eating for longer than normal?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Dashlys: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Dannyfan:
Omo.. I just have to pour out my mind. I regret borrowing from an online loan app ( loan). It has drain me mentally, spiritually, emotionally and financially. I just pray I get out so quick.
I was like you. Hoping I could get out of it and got more entangled. Lcredit was the Genesis and I ended up owing xcross, new credit, branch, cashcredit, Opay.

I woke up one day and realized I was owing all over N200k. Lcredit was over 130k and I have put in like 120k for a 40k loan.

I went to my settings, denied all permission and uninstalled them. They could only call my guarantors.

They can't access your phone after you deny them. Do that! And be free. Don't kill yourself. They criminals to begin with.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Dashlys: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2022
cherryCola:

May you never experience true peace and happiness in this life till you pay back does people money ! .

Criminal angry .
may God punish you! Who's the actual criminal here? The loan companies that are operating illegally thereby contravening Nigeria laws.

You're probably one of those ido*tic Nigerian they use for peanuts as salary.

God punish you once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / World Most Hilarious Names / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.