Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage (14353 Views)

Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Winning Together As A Couple. Surehome Marriage Seminar August Edition / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Dawn91(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2022
Another stampede loading

2 Likes

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by gaby(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2022
Every marriage is peculiar. There is no one size fit all nor a handbook on how to have and keep a good marriage.

What works for you the hosts of this seminar as a couple might end up a huge disaster for the people you'd be teaching and vice versa.

I sure say Chris Oyakhilome and Okotie go don teach about marriage and counsel people tore but we saw how it all went with their personals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Unshackled: 6:15pm On May 29, 2022
Seun:
Your marriage needs Juices & Spices in order to keep working.

You may ask, what does this really mean? This is why you need to join us in this life-transforming online Marriage Seminar. We all need to know and learn how to apply Juices & Spices to our marriages. See details of the event below:

Host: Mr. Samson & Mrs Victoria Osewa
Venue: ZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87139898718?pwd=WWJ0SE5HdUgzbkIzTnFLaXBmeVdyQT09#success
Date: Sunday 29th, May 2022
Time: 6:30pm (Nigerian Time)

Kindly help share with Friends & Family.
paid for article.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Maxcollins042(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:
The solution is to make money, then make more money and keep making money

Yeah. Look how well it turned out for Bill Gates and other billionaire divorcees.

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Divay22(f): 6:18pm On May 29, 2022
Ahhh cheesy cheesy
This is the first time I'm seeing this SEMINAR without OP closing the thread immediately (of course after it gets to front page)

4 Likes

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by yeme7(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:

Even the richest people don't have wife they are divorcee... That's to tell u that money isn't everything wise up

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Taiwx(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2022
Seun's parents cool cool

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by izubext007: 6:29pm On May 29, 2022
To spice of ur marriage is
1. Have the fear of God in ur life
2. Be man a man of no nonsense.
3. Tollorate less.
4. Stand on ur words and enforce it.
5. Be lovely.
6. Provide for ur family.
7. Jealouse for a while.
8. Avoid gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Imabong80(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2022
Haaa,

Nice one.

I thought they said Oga Seun is an atheist

I'm happy to attend...
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by FlyingKing: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:

If you think money is the solution to happy marriage (home) why do many millionaires or billionaires marriage don't last?

Money is not everything though money is defense.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by ak22(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2022
Entprys:
Our own marriage in yoruba land no get wahala. Just give am belle, bring SCHNAPPS, shikena. You carry am and take one room for your papa house, loba tan.
Remember, we yoruba invented BABY MAMA, now, ki la tun fe fi marriage se again ?

Is that how you will give out your daughter too if born ?

2 Likes

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Sweetvie: 7:08pm On May 29, 2022
Entprys:
Our own marriage in yoruba land no get wahala. Just give am belle, bring SCHNAPPS, shikena. You carry am and take one room for your papa house, loba tan.
Remember, we yoruba invented BABY MAMA, now, ki la tun fe fi marriage se again ?

grin grin grin
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by HiFive: 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
Marriage sweet but money sweet pass.

My 2cents: whichever way, it's better not to be alone.

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Sanmel(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2022
I was there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by SugarGirl44(f): 8:02pm On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:

Jeff bezo abi what's his name, dangote and the likes should be the most happily married men then.

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Divoc19(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2022
Tell us about it. I couldn't make it to there
Sanmel:
I was there
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Sanmel(f): 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
Divoc19:
Tell us about it. I couldn't make it to there
Lol.. I wasn't enjoying the talk like that, I sha heard go to church together..
I saw mama and papa Seun..

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
optimistfeel:
Mainly for married and intending married couples.........God is only entity that can add savour to the marriage aswear, that's means to succeed in marriage u need God's interventions..
Indeed! Is not by techniques but by God's spirgt. Nice talk man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Divoc19(f): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
cheesy thanks
But what if the couples don't go to church? Does going to church spice up marriage?

I personally think nothing spices up marriage jare...when it's time to go just go/leave... contract don finish be that.

Thanks again smiley
Sanmel:
Lol.. I wasn't enjoying the talk like that, I sha heard go to church together..
I saw mama and papa Seun..
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Sanmel(f): 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
Divoc19:
cheesy thanks
But what if the couples don't go to church? Does going to church spice up marriage?

I personally think nothing spices up marriage jare...when it's time to go just go/leave... contract don finish be that.

Thanks again smiley
Na so o..

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Judolisco(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2022
bcomputer101:
Host: Mr. Samson & Mrs Victoria Osewa
Elder sister of Seun Osewa

Pele Seun.
Alaye I get the scope
*parents
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Barblaura10(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2022
Judolisco:
*parents
pls I’ll like to change my user name, how do I go about it?
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Shikena(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2022
Entprys:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yoruba demon no send anybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.