Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish (782 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri / 'Atiku’s Supporters Should Show Nigerians The Jobs He Created' – Babatunde Ogala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by maestroferddi: 8:42am On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
I have more than evidence self.

You can see why I made the right call that you are a stark illeterate...

Everybody with a half a brain matter can figure out that opponents and transducers can sponsor articles in the media to attempt sullying the reputation of a person of unimpeachable character...

The last time I checked, only a court of competent jurisdiction can convince an accused of crime alluded to...

In this case, Peter Obi has not even suffered the indignity of EFCC invitation let alone standing trial for misappropriation of funds.

Does it make sense to you that this vindictive government would not have unleashed EFCC on Peter Obi if he had cases to answer considering that Peter Obi has been a vocal critic of this administration?

EFCC cannot touch the man because he has a clean slate.

Mend your ways and support the enthronement of integrity, industry, calability, fairness and accountability.

Those are what Peter Obi stands for...
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Foolishbuhari: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Tinubu never stood a chance from day one

Says who? If you people haven't learned anything from the PDP primaries, you should learn never to write any of the big players off.

Wike was coasting to victory until Tambuwal happened. Personally I don't like tifnubu, but I don't hate him too. It's politics to me and not a game of hate! The only politician I hate in Nigeria is buhari because he killed the country.

We need to learn and unlearn certain things in this political space.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Foolishbuhari: 8:46am On May 30, 2022
maestroferddi:

Everybody with a half a brain matter can figure out that opponents and transducers can sponsor articles in the media to attempt sullying the reputation of a person of unimpeachable character...

The last time I checked, only a court of competent jurisdiction can convince an accused of crime alluded to...

In this case, Peter Obi has not even suffered the indignity of EFCC invitation let alone standing trial for misappropriation of funds.

Does it make sense to you that this vindictive government would not have unleashed EFCC on Peter Obi if he had cases to answer considering that Peter Obi has been a vocal critic of this administration?

Mend your ways and support the enthronement of integrity, industry, calability, fairness and accountability.

You don't waste time on such persons. Peter Obi lives in his mind 100%. You don't bother with hate filled people like that.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Perfectbeing(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2022
maestroferddi:

So it means Atiku and Tinubu, who also haven't been convicted by a competent court are all saints.. In fact, more than 90% of Nigerian politicians are all saints.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Sonyboom: 8:56am On May 30, 2022
Is that how foolish Igbos like you accept article defaming the likes of Buhari Tinubu Fashola Oshibajo are sponsored by their opponents n transducers or as ant court convicted any of them yet lunatics that populated your pathetic n foolish tribe insult n accuse them daily or as any court be it of competent jurisdiction or otherwise convicted those I listed. Can you now see that you n your father along with many of your tribesmen on SM are not only stark illitrate according to your definition but many of you need to be beaten to your timely death for all those you accuse n insult with court conviction while you don't want similar insult hurled at your kinsmen.

maestroferddi:

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Sonyboom: 9:02am On May 30, 2022
You igbos are just amusing really. A criminal that opened Pandora account in a 13;year old daughter name not before he become a governor or after he left govt house but during his second term is who you claim is full of integrity or maybe you imply he is a fool of integrity. A common criminal caught red-handed looting N250 million naira in cash weekly from Anambra with a lame excuse he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to ferry the money in same Peter Obi convoy to Lagos. Bro reason am, your father need to be a fool n not just an illiterate for you to be defending such a diehard criminal.

maestroferddi:

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Greatkenny2: 9:06am On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
You igbos are just amusing really. A criminal that opened Pandora account in a 13;year old daughter name not before he become a governor or after he left govt house but during his second term is who you claim is full of integrity or maybe you imply he is a fool of integrity. A common criminal caught red-handed looting N250 million naira in cash weekly from Anambra with a lame excuse he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to ferry the money in same Peter Obi convoy to Lagos. Bro reason am, your father need to be a fool n not just an illiterate for you to be defending such a diehard criminal.
slowpoke if you have all these evidence why not approach a competent court and stop being a nuisance... what a sewer rat!

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by maestroferddi: 9:09am On May 30, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So it means Atiku and Tinubu, who also haven't been convicted by a competent court are all saints.. In fact, more than 90% of Nigerian politicians are all saints.
Peter Obi has been visible and has not stopped speaking of his record in office...

Go and challenge him..
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by maestroferddi: 9:11am On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:

It will amount to a waste of my precious time to engage a character like you in further argument.

You speak like an illiterate so stay on your lane...
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Perfectbeing(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
Peter Obi has been visible and has not stopped speaking of his record in office...

Go and challenge him..
I'm not a law court to challenge him.. Say way I can't challenge, Atiku and Tinubu and many other politicians.. They're all saint
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Should Stop Being Childish by Sonyboom: 9:35am On May 30, 2022
You can run but the truth remains the truth and the Pandora Criminal will be known for his endemic looting of Anambra n the N250 million cash he was caught red-handed with not as the saint you clown project him to be.

maestroferddi:
It will amount to a waste of my precious time to engage a character like you in further argument.

You speak like an illiterate so stay on your lane...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magicians Greeting Sani Shehu Telling Him They're Here For The Convention (pix) / Labour Party Gets First Vote In Ekiti Governorship Polls / I Won't Quit Active Politics: Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.