Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! (35619 Views)

Is Q White Paris Moringa Claire Kojic+ Zero Blemish A Bleaching Cream? / Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream? / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Offpoint1: 8:23pm On May 30, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
I detest men that bleach.. Kai!!
Lol, as a man I detest that shit more... It's better you're drunkard than a bleacher

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Offpoint1: 8:25pm On May 30, 2022
Jmichael1:
Calabar men carry award 4 bleaching...
Visit Benue you go know wwassupp
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by BigRocky: 8:28pm On May 30, 2022
DownChelsea:
this sounds so much like......

DEAR WOMEN, BLEACH. KEEP BLEACHING AND KEEP ON BLEACH.

BLEACH BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MEN.

BLEACH BECAUSE YOU ARE WOMEN.

BLEACH BECAUSE BLEACHING IS MEANT FOR WOMEN.

BLEACH MY DEAR WOMEN, COS WITHOUT BLEACHING THERE'S NO BEAUTY.

BLEACH WOMEN, BLEACH.

I created the thread mainly for men.,but I did not restrict women learning from it.

I listed some of the dangers of bleaching which is not synonymous to men only!

Wise women would read and learn, foolish women would read and manipulate the thread.

Am responsible for what I wrote,what you make of it is your sore business.cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Bbbw: 8:44pm On May 30, 2022
grin
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by midehi2(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do you ask? grin
Pls tell me why do you ask? cheesy cheesy grin cry
Cos you are almost everywhere on nairaland
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by 1Sharon(f): 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Evakel:
Op why are you spoiling our hustle nah? If they stop bleaching how will our business grow? See I never get another job o. Pls allow them to patronize us if you can not. Abi nah your skin they bleach?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by 1Sharon(f): 9:15pm On May 30, 2022
rickleye:
It depends why they are bleaching. I recently discovered actually it was a babe who blurted out. She said - excuse me why is it that your arms and face are darker than the rest of your body. I thought it was a shade darker but nope it was several shades darker so we started a conversation in which she referred me to try out some bleaching cream to restore my natural completion . So yes, I just started a skin lightening cream but with the sole purpose of restoring my natural completion.

You wanted your skintone to be uniform, that's different to bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by bummyla(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2022
How you take know

Stevyne:
You lied!!!!��
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by damtem3264(m): 1:02am On May 31, 2022
Let them bleach thier destinies away ��
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by luvyaself95(m): 3:54am On May 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Their fellow men of course. grin
Ah no be madness and homo be that grin
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by luvyaself95(m): 3:54am On May 31, 2022
Alusiizizi:

A man's worth is the weight of his pocket(mostly at least). Only fagg0ts/queers bleach.
naso jare
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Stevyne: 4:45am On May 31, 2022
bummyla:
How you take know

how person go bleach til of preeq
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by NACE13: 5:23am On May 31, 2022
rickleye:
It depends why they are bleaching. I recently discovered actually it was a babe who blurted out. She said - excuse me why is it that your arms and face are darker than the rest of your body. I thought it was a shade darker but nope it was several shades darker so we started a conversation in which she referred me to try out some bleaching cream to restore my natural completion . So yes, I just started a skin lightening cream but with the sole purpose of restoring my natural completion.

If I may ask; Did it ever occur to you that your face and arms are the most exposed part of the body to the sun; Which will likely be the cause of the darker shade.
Please, don't allow any one mislead you into doing something you will later regret. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Mandem05: 5:38am On May 31, 2022
1Sharon:

Don't mind all dis people. If you cannot afford to tone your skin leave am for us wey get money for our cream.
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Mandem05: 5:38am On May 31, 2022
NACE13:

If I may ask; Did it ever occur to you that your face and arms are the most exposed part of the body to the sun; Which will likely be the cause of the darker shade.
Please, don't allow any one mislead you into doing something you will later regret. Cheers
Stop trying to misled people.
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Mandem05: 5:39am On May 31, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
I detest men that bleach.. Kai!!
We don't want to toast you too.
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by NACE13: 6:12am On May 31, 2022
Mandem05:

Stop trying to mislead people.

Please, do explain how I'm trying to mislead him?
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by Mandem05: 6:19am On May 31, 2022
NACE13:

Please, do explain how I'm trying to mislead him?
He tell you him problem, and you say stop, you no say how to do his problem. If you use good cream dat costly he will fine.
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25am On May 31, 2022
midehi2:

Cos you are almost everywhere on nairaland
Do you want me to reduce the way i comment on here? grin
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by NACE13: 6:28am On May 31, 2022
Mandem05:

He tell you him problem, and you say stop, you no say how to do his problem. If you use good cream dat costly he will fine.

I no too get wetin you dey try yarn me but from wetin I understand, the advice na to abstain from bleaching creams. Maybe he should walk around with an umbrella or hat to protect his face from the sun.
So long as sey na bleaching cream, e no matter if e cost or not. The thing go still affect am later later.
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by DownChelsea(f): 7:37am On May 31, 2022
BigRocky:

I created the thread mainly for men.,but I did not restrict women learning from it.

I listed some of the dangers of bleaching which is not synonymous to men only!

Wise women would read and learn, foolish women would read and manipulate the thread.

Am responsible for what I wrote,what you make of it is your sore business.cheers

Unlearn and relearn

FAST.

Wise men and wise women never needed your write-up.

Foolish men and foolish women (ESPECIALLY) are the ones who actually do. Go all the way and help them. And shun this selective castigation

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by BigRocky: 7:50am On May 31, 2022
DownChelsea:

Unlearn and relearn

FAST.

Wise men and wise women never needed your write-up.

Foolish men and foolish women (ESPECIALLY) are the ones who actually do. Go all the way and help them. And shun this selective castigation

@bolded lol.

"We start dieing,the day we stop learning"
Acquiring knowledge is a continuous process.

Again, am responsible for what I wrote,what you make of it is your sole business.cheers
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by blingxx(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2022
Bunnybee:
grin Both men and women. grin

Love your skin the way it is, moisturize, eat lots of fruits and drink water. Use sunscreen and watch your skin glow.

The second guy be the one of those zombie from Micheal Jackson's thriller .. wtf mhen undecided
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by IamV: 8:50am On May 31, 2022
BigRocky:

No they are not,is one of their failed feminine trait to look appeasing to their male counterpart.

But men, joining the trend is worrisome and should be highly condemnable.

Did you just justify females bleaching their skin ?
The trend,both by females & males bleaching their skin should be highly condemned.
Such attitude stems from terrible low self esteem,and both genders should be advised to work on their self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by BigRocky: 8:58am On May 31, 2022
IamV:

Did you just justify females bleaching their skin ?
The trend,both by females & males bleaching their skin should be highly condemned.
Such attitude stems from terrible low self esteem,and both genders should be advised to work on their self esteem.

Oga I was asked a question if females are exempted from bleaching their skin.and my reply was what you quoted.

First of all,I said no they are not exempted.

Secondly I said is one of their failed feminine trait.emphasize on the word failed.
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by IamV: 9:09am On May 31, 2022
BigRocky:

Oga I was asked a question if females are exempted from bleaching their skin.and my reply was what you quoted.

First of all,I said no they are not exempted.

Secondly I said is one of their failed feminine trait.emphasize on the word failed.

Oga, there's nothing like "failed feminine trait".

Both genders want to impress each other,one way or the other, consciously or subconsciously,so I don't get where this your "failed feminine trait" narrative is coming from.

It's biological [ to want to impress opposite sex , maybe for reproductive purpose,survival & security purpose ] but then, some go extreme to do this,and when you as an individual go extreme to impress others,despite the health risk & mental negative consequences on yourself, you're suffering from low self esteem.

A woman who bleaches her skin is suffering from terrible low self esteem,and not a result of "failed feminine trait",like you're trying to justify.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by BigRocky: 9:25am On May 31, 2022
IamV:

Oga, there's nothing like "failed feminine trait".

Both genders want to impress each other,one way or the other, consciously or subconsciously,so I don't get where this your "failed feminine trait" narrative is coming from.
A woman who bleaches her skin is suffering from terrible low self esteem,and not a result of "failed feminine trait",like you're trying to justify.

You already saw my first paragraph were I said females are not exempted from bleaching.

I don't know what you hope to gain by countering an obvious fact.

Women started this bleaching of a thing,they are wanted to look fair cus fair ladies were getting loads of attention from men.

Then men started bleaching too,to what end only God knows.

women would always want to impress their male counterpart.it a feminine trait and there Is nothing anyone can do about that.

Men would not start impressing ladies, except such men has lost their self worth and masculinity.
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by IamV: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
BigRocky:

You already saw my first paragraph were I said females are not exempted from bleaching.

I don't know what you hope to gain by countering an obvious fact.

Women started this bleaching of a thing,they are wanted to look fair cus fair ladies were getting loads of attention from men.

Then men started bleaching too,to what end only God knows.

women would always want to impress their male counterpart.it a feminine trait and there Is nothing anyone can do about that.

Men would not start impressing ladies, except such men has lost their self worth and masculinity.

You're not in terms with reality.

Look around you, they're 1000+ traits & mindsets men,including you,exudes consciously or unconsciously,to impress and attract the opposite sex,but then,I don't expect you to acknowledge it.

And no,when men exudes those traits,it doesn't mean they're suffering from low self esteem, it's only when they go extreme about it at the risk of their health & well-being,then you begin to talk about low self esteem.

Done with this conversation
Take care .
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by BigRocky: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
IamV:

You're not in terms with reality.

Look around you, they're 1000+ traits & mindsets men,including you,exudes consciously or unconsciously,to impress and attract the opposite sex,but then,I don't expect you to acknowledge it.

And no,when men exudes those traits,it doesn't mean they're suffering from low self esteem, it's only when they go extreme about it at the risk of their health & well-being,then you begin to talk about low self esteem.

Done with this conversation
Take care .

You are the one that has clearly lost touch with reality.

Stick with what you believe, don't tryna force your opinion on people .

Take care too,you need it more
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by midehi2(f): 10:23am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you want me to reduce the way i comment on here? grin
If you have other things doing except otherwise....well sha .......
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25am On May 31, 2022
midehi2:

If you have other things doing except otherwise....well sha .......
Thanks for your observation and suggestion..I really appreciate.. smiley
Re: Dear Men, Stop Bleaching! by midehi2(f): 10:46am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for your observation and suggestion..I really appreciate.. smiley
Lol...thanks for understanding and been polite, i was expecting a negative/curse reply as usual from nairalanders when they hear the truth but you proved different, nice one and have a great day ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.