Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head (11375 Views)

TO Those Guys That Wear Condoms And Still Give Head / I Don't Give Head I Receive It - Andrew Tate / Redpillers Are Hórny Hypocrites... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by JovialJune(f): 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
If you like cry against it till eternity, giving head aka cunninlingus will continue to exist till the end of time kiss

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by JovialJune(f): 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
wiseone28:
He is not gay puci looks ugly, only nice when the woman is on a sexy pant

You are also gay bro.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by wiseone28: 10:26pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

You are also gay bro.
What makes me gay?
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Guderian(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
Giving head is sweet. Right.
How about getting genital warts or hsv hpv
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by missjekyll: 10:45pm On May 29, 2022
Nicepoker:
Do I look like your mate on this forum?

Mate schmate. In all your years methusaleh, you haven't seen a vagina. You may want to check yourself. Do you smell bad? Why are you still a virgin at such an advanced age ?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Nicepoker(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2022
missjekyll:

Mate schmate. In all your years methusaleh, you haven't seen a vagina. You may want to check yourself. Do you smell bad? Why are you still a virgin at such an advanced age ?
you are just a disgruntled vagina holder. I will appreciate if you avoid me. grin
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by gift2xl: 11:10pm On May 29, 2022
You can get hepatitis
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by YourFavorite21(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

You're gay bro.
cheesy grin I'm not gay pls, it's just that I don't like seeing pussy, but I dey sha fvck o, and I no go fit give head, no matter how clean.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by YourFavorite21(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2022
wiseone28:
See wetin our john Thomas dey shake head for when it sees it cheesy
Prick no get sense na grin
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2022
Jijuo:
LOL! I think if she's neat down there and faithful to you, you can go ahead and do that. No problem.

You surely need to satisfy your woman and is very important.

What happens to my dick? Won't it satisfy her?
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by wiseone28: 11:21pm On May 29, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Prick no get sense na grin
How come e dey give belle?
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Rickmann: 11:29pm On May 29, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
Yea, you read the topic to see what it is all about,Now let me inform you all, it's very unhealthy to give head (put mouth for Toto), I mean using your tongue or lip to scrape the vulva and the clitoris,

A simple experiment to this would be for you, to tell your girlfriend or the person you want to give head to dip her forefinger on the same place that you are trying to insert your mouth (SPECIMEN A) and then smell it, don't even lick it.

To the gal that insist on getting head from his man:
Your conscience is suppose to judge you.
You're making my fellow man to lick the same things that can turn blue litmus paper red (ACID-BASE TEST).
If it can change the color of your over time, now imagine what you're doing to the young man..

Dear king, you can be anything stupid in this life, but don't be a p*ssy sucker.

The neatest p*ssy in the world has some bacteria and other microbes which are INVISIBLE and INVINCIBLE.

Beware my king..

Farano
Rocktation

Oga, fashi this ur theory...this is reality bro
A good sexual experience with ur partner is all about satisfaction and If ur partner requires that, you must deliver..there's no two way about it.

Just pray he or she isn't promiscuous and also has good personal hygiene.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by missjekyll: 11:41pm On May 29, 2022
Nicepoker:
you are just a disgruntled vagina holder. I will appreciate if you avoid me. grin

Gladly. Women have been avoiding you all your life. Why should I break the curse?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by YourFavorite21(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

You are also gay bro.
why u dey call am gay, it is not hygienic to give head, some even go to the extent of eating ass,just to satisfy a girl, and carry infections.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2022
going down on your woman is not any different than a woman going down on you.... so unless, you dont want her to sukc your dikc, then dont go down on her.... but any man who wants his dick sukced should therefore reciprocate the favor!

furthermore: seeing a woman losing her goddamn mind while you sukc her silly, should be the reason why ANY MAN should join the CUNNILINGUS GANG!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Nicepoker(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2022
missjekyll:

Gladly. Women have been avoiding you all your life. Why should I break the curse?
Old hag calling herself a woman. Crawl back into that stupidity hole you emerged from. With your thousand legs of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Okoroawusa: 12:00am On May 30, 2022
If you are my woman and I have never given you head please you have every right to question my love for you. It's not genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by missjekyll: 12:21am On May 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
Old hag calling herself a woman. Crawl back into that stupidity hole you emerged from. With your thousand legs of foolishness.

You have been rejected. Even by old hags. That says quite a lot about you, your personal hygiene and your pocket, perhaps?
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by JovialJune(f): 12:52am On May 30, 2022
YourFavorite21:
cheesy grin I'm not gay pls, it's just that I don't like seeing pussy, but I dey sha fvck o, and I no go fit give head, no matter how clean.

I put it to you that you are gay cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by JovialJune(f): 12:52am On May 30, 2022
YourFavorite21:
why u dey call am gay, it is not hygienic to give head, some even go to the extent of eating ass,just to satisfy a girl, and carry infections.

You and that guy are gay partners, just accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Mrscarter(f): 1:10am On May 30, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
Yea, you read the topic to see what it is all about,Now let me inform you all, it's very unhealthy to give head (put mouth for Toto), I mean using your tongue or lip to scrape the vulva and the clitoris,

A simple experiment to this would be for you, to tell your girlfriend or the person you want to give head to dip her forefinger on the same place that you are trying to insert your mouth (SPECIMEN A) and then smell it, don't even lick it.

To the gal that insist on getting head from his man:
Your conscience is suppose to judge you.
You're making my fellow man to lick the same things that can turn blue litmus paper red (ACID-BASE TEST).
If it can change the color of your over time, now imagine what you're doing to the young man..

Dear king, you can be anything stupid in this life, but don't be a p*ssy sucker.

The neatest p*ssy in the world has some bacteria and other microbes which are INVISIBLE and INVINCIBLE.

Beware my king..

Farano
Rocktation

But it's ok for women to put ur dick in their mouth wen the dick has ben inside many of these bacteria infested pussies grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by PericomaNwankwo: 3:51am On May 30, 2022
Most men think that the vagina is a single opening where urine, baby and dick pass through. To burst your bubble, the vagina actually has different holes for these functions. Do you really think your body is healthier than a woman's? The human body naturally contains bacterias.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/4xkjbm/how-much-good-bacteria-is-in-a-mouthful-of-pussy

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Nobody: 4:26am On May 30, 2022
There is nothing wrong with giving a head to a clean healthy beautiful young lady that smells good but action and reaction must be equal and opposite, Just don't do it with a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Nobody: 5:21am On May 30, 2022
"A simple experiment to this would be for you, to tell your girlfriend or the person you want to give head to dip her forefinger on the same place that you are trying to insert your mouth (SPECIMEN A) and then smell it",....

Away from giving a head, you obviously do copulate with dangerously dirty and venereal disease infected/infested girls in respect to your quoted statement above. Seek immediate medical help.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by falcon01: 5:39am On May 30, 2022
Jijuo:
LOL! I think if she's neat down there and faithful to you, you can go ahead and do that. No problem.

You surely need to satisfy your woman and is very important.
grin werey dey lick toto
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by illicit(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2022
Mecka:
you too

If it's ur babe and she is clean

No p
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Jijuo: 6:00am On May 30, 2022
It seems guys on this forum are so cruel and mean. If I decide to give head to a woman, that's my decision and nothing you can do about it. Of course, I wouldn't do to it to a cheater and an irresponsible woman.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by krushdripper(m): 6:14am On May 30, 2022
We, we use to put our head inside angry

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by advanceDNA: 7:44am On May 30, 2022
We are in the age where adultery and multiple sex partners is a normal thing...

Dont give head to anybody....
The place you are putting tongue another person is pouring spit, chooking his penís, and pouring spérm....dont trust anybody above your safety

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Biafranodogwu55: 7:49am On May 30, 2022
Me wey my tongue dey reach A-spot nko tongue

OP abeg go and sidan if you no get something sensible to say

Note:i dont lick ugly gals talk more of dirty girls.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by YourFavorite21(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2022
JovialJune:

You and that guy are gay partners, just accept it.
Na u sabi
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by advanceDNA: 8:27am On May 30, 2022
YourFavorite21:

Always resist the urge to sáláyè your choices, preferences, or dislikes to anyone, especially on nairaland......it doesnt matter...nobody cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? / When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.