Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,270 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live (1170 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor / Nigeria Has 3 Years Before Break Up, Gani Adam 2021 Vision From God. / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by baconline(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2022
Russian President, Vladimir Putin has reportedly been warned he has just three to years to live as the country's intelligence sources become increasingly worried about their ailing leader.
An FSB officer described the Russian president's condition as a 'severe form of rapidly progressing cancer', as speculation ramped up that Putin was suffering with some form of serious illness amid the invasion of Ukraine, Daily Mail reports.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/29/russian-president-putin-given-3-years-live-doctors-due-rapidly-progressing-cancer-spy
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by baconline(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2022
Good news or bad
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by DOTian: 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
baconline:
Russian President, Vladimir Putin has reportedly been warned he has just three to years to live as the country's intelligence sources become increasingly worried about their ailing leader.
An FSB officer described the Russian president's condition as a 'severe form of rapidly progressing cancer', as speculation ramped up that Putin was suffering with some form of serious illness amid the invasion of Ukraine, Daily Mail reports.

Leave Putin and face your rotten Nigeria.
He enjoys over 70% support for his actions from his people!
That's enough

6 Likes

Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
Stop dreaming.. undecided
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by Tundeolou: 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
Sahara on the beat
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by God1000(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
He has offended the gods
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by lonecatt(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2022
Putin have become a thorn in the flesh of the west that the only way in stopping him is to kill him .
did this sickness start immediately after he invaded Ukraine
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by saintkeppy(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2022
Wish Death on Putin

In 50cent voice:
Many men, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye dawg and I can't see
I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be
And niggas trying to take my life away (c'mon)
Put a hole in a nigga for fvc.king with me
My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk, when you talk about me
'Cause I'll come and take your life away.

They should go get their refund, motherfvc.kerz
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by bcomputer101: 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
Putin may be in his last days

The gods are seriously angry with him
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by jlinkd78(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
Noted
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by CrownOfClay724: 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
This hogwash again?
Huh!
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by Soulsymbol99: 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
They finally got to him undecided
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by AbokiWithAttitu: 9:52pm On May 29, 2022
Just like the saying YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED cheesy

Abeg make una help!
Subscribe my Youtube channel pls
Thanks God bless you

https://youtube.com/channel/UCgC2zdq3gXdyUM2pqvGpH8g
Re: Putin Is Sick ,has 3 Years To Live by Adonis86(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2022
Ije uwa... God remains the almighty who governs the affairs of men, highly seated above heavens.

(1) (Reply)

"Yoruba Lokan" Famous Words By Tinubu / Ondo Killings: I Smell Politics. What If.... / Owo Church Killers Walked Into The Palace To Surrender.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.