Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia (14973 Views)

Breaking!!! Methodist Prelate Samuel Kanu Uche Abductors Arrested / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by OBALOLA55(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2022
fergie001:
Unthinkable.... In his own home Zone again?

Just confirmed it's true.

These people have no more fear.

God abeg o
YOU SELF WEY BE POLITICAL ANALYST NOR KNOW WETIN DEY SUP FOR EAST
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Conrod: 12:26am On May 30, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Sorry south east. They don't want you to be president of Nigeria, they are burning your goods and properties in another region.

But you chose to clap hands for "umuoma, umuchineke, the formidable unknown gunmen who you thought would stop at killing your brothers in police work, civil defense, army and politicians.

Now, the chicken has come home to roast.
And you have nowhere to run to. Those in the north are better because even if Boko Haram kills them, Boko Haram are at least bold to admit their exploits but your unknown gunmen supporters and sponsors are all over social media denying the same people they clap hands for.

At least, Boko Haram doesn't cannibalize their people as your unknown gunmen do to fellow Igbos.

You brought antinfested woods thinking it's for your enemies. Live with it. Tufiakwa .ihere unu na eme mu
ANOTHER OSTRACIZED EFULEFU SPEAKING FROM ABUJA.
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Obagofixxy: 12:41am On May 30, 2022
For my home town kwa
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Kpengla(m): 4:11am On May 30, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-methodist-church-prelate-uche-2-others-kidnapped-in-abia/

Igbo people lack respect for God talkless human beings, yet they continue wailing about how Nigerians need to make their drug-peddling ãsses president
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by zoedew: 5:53am On May 30, 2022
This is getting even more serious.
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by zoedew: 5:54am On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
The insecurity in the east is intractable because non igbos are running the affairs of policing in Igboland. People who have no stakes in the survival of Igboland are heading the police, army, airforce and navy in a strange region.

When crimes happen, they prefer to sweep things under the carpet than solve the crimes, afterall they have nothing to lose, their salaries must be paid and nobody will question them.

The police report over this crime will never been seen, just like all the other crimes in the south, "we are investigating it" will be the final conclusion.

Tomorrow they will mount an additional 10 checkpoints on the express road to harassed and extort motorists, meanwhile the kidnappers may have walked out from the bush and carried out the attack, then calmly walk back into the bush.

Yet its innocent motorists that suffer for crimes. This is a gang up against the east.
Keep making excuses.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by DAwest7: 5:56am On May 30, 2022
post=113295034:
Amadioha kill cownu for all the hardened kidnappers and criminals he caused his animals to jail break , that are wrecking havoc in the east now.
If you wanna quote this to say rubbish, Amadioha destroy you also.AMEN and AMEN including politicians o

Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Emmanuel909090: 6:16am On May 30, 2022
Why kidnap him?
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by adefitim(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2022
This is my church ⛪️ Prelate lipsrsealed God your sons are in your hand
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by shortIGBOman: 8:49am On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
The insecurity in the east is intractable because non igbos are running the affairs of policing in Igboland. People who have no stakes in the survival of Igboland are heading the police, army, airforce and navy in a strange region.

When crimes happen, they prefer to sweep things under the carpet than solve the crimes, afterall they have nothing to lose, their salaries must be paid and nobody will question them.

The police report over this crime will never been seen, just like all the other crimes in the south, "we are investigating it" will be the final conclusion.

Tomorrow they will mount an additional 10 checkpoints on the express road to harassed and extort motorists, meanwhile the kidnappers may have walked out from the bush and carried out the attack, then calmly walk back into the bush.

Yet its innocent motorists that suffer for crimes. This is a gang up against the east.

Trash.
Since IGBO find joy whenever IPOB kill innocent Igbo people in the East, we Nigerians will commend IPOB for a job well done. Let the insecurity continue.

Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Alexprech: 8:50am On May 30, 2022
Make them release him ooo... God help us
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by shortIGBOman: 8:52am On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

That's the narrative of the government. That's an excuse to commit crimes in the south east.

Crime me a River. Let the killings, Cannibalism and Kidnapping in the East continue. Untill Buhari, Tinubu and the North beg IGBOs for forgiveness. grin grin grin
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Edipee(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2022
May God protect or Prelate and other clergy men and make them return safely. Amen.
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by EverBlazingy2k(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2022
I am given them 72 hours to release my Prelate or ...
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Obainomilano: 10:09am On May 30, 2022
Chei the prelate was a generous man ..I met him as recently as January I hope he is found well and hearty
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by doshiyad1: 1:37pm On May 30, 2022
TechNana:
Sadly it has gotten to this level...

I'm sad Wike seems to be loosing out on the presidential race...

The only man I know with a dkic made of metal...

Should have crush all this insecurity in no time

Lolz! i doubt it. you should know Nigeria better, they will show him shege, he will be so handicapped that you will doubt if it is the same Wike
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by flamingREED(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2022
You're high-profile yet you can't protect yourself.

But something heavy is coming should anything happen to this man.
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Weep not.for by tomorrow,he will be free.and the dead bodies of the kidnappers shall be seen.
My prophecy came to pass.We no dey joke for this forum ooo.Worthy is the Lamb.Am a full blooded Methodist..a disciple of John Wesley.Gbagam... cheesy angry
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Cassie74: 5:44pm On May 31, 2022
Abagworo:
That area is prone to kidnap by herdsmen. It has been that way for over 20 years within that Okigwe and Isuikwuato-Umunneochi axis.

This kidnapping was not on Enugu pH expressway.. it's in leru lomara nneato axis... kidnapping there just started recently cos of the thick cashews around that spiritan university.. that they run into.. funny enough there's an army checkpoint few miles away from where he was kidnapped
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Cassie74: 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
fergie001:

It's bad bro. Our Insecurity is becoming something else.

Immediately, I got the news I called a big bro who is a Methodist Priest there and he confirmed it. The other time they kidnapped people who came to write UTME at Nkwoagu there.

His Eminence went there for an Investiture and didn't wait for the Recessional Hymn before leaving. He was born and bred there: He went to Primary & Secondary there even though he is from Ihube.

The man is suppose to step down this August and that Ndiawa Road no good abeg. The three times I went there, my heart just dey beat and that's like 3 years ago. He moves with heavy Security but no-one can really tell what happened.

People no dey fear oooo..... We all hope it ends well.

The kind of prominent people you have there ehn, but nobody is talking.

Just got back from there this month... It's really scary for the people coming from nneato .it's the lomara road near spiritan university..and people are suspecting information are being passed by those at the checkpoint cos they kidnapping is always when one is coming back taking the lonely road.. there's a local vigilantes but they don't come out all the time with the limited weapons and little funding
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Cassie74: 5:55pm On May 31, 2022
thatigboman1:
channels TV say say it is along ihube-uturu Rd. I know the road very well, ABSU Rd that leads to afikpo. Is the place also called umunneochi?

Not there.. it's leru lomara nneato road..he came to Nneato

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Cassie74: 5:56pm On May 31, 2022
excess4luv:
The Fulani terrorist are known for operating almost freely along that road, the kidnapped LGA workers few months ago and has attacked motorists on that road with police and army doing nothing about it.

Your right.. it's like its a joint work
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by fergie001: 6:13pm On May 31, 2022
Cassie74:
Just got back from there this month... It's really scary for the people coming from nneato .it's the lomara road near spiritan university..and people are suspecting information are being passed by those at the checkpoint cos they kidnapping is always when one is coming back taking the lonely road.. there's a local vigilantes but they don't come out all the time with the limited weapons and little funding
The road isn't good @ all, but it's a planned work.
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by thatigboman1: 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
Cassie74:

Not there.. it's leru lomara nneato road..he came to Nneato
dont know that area much. Pls,is it along the road that leads to isuochi from the express?
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by mbaise1000: 6:18pm On May 31, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Nigerialabalaba:

dis na d people wey dey support ipob terrorists and cannibals beforw. Now dem don collect am. I pray wen dey release dem, dem go join our side.
God forgive dem and come help your servants o

Simple minds will always blame ipob for every crime in nigeria hoping to paint ipob black but the people here think otherwise, we are not fools, here we consider all the possibilities including the fact that enemies of igbos can COMIT these crimes knowing that title and small minds mostly in places like nairaland will blame ipob,
Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Cassie74: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2022
thatigboman1:
dont know that area much. Pls,is it along the road that leads to isuochi from the express?

Yep...isuochi is tight turn and the said road striaght away from the checkpoint

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia by Iykoto86(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2022
post=113295034:
Amadioha kill cownu for all the hardened kidnappers and criminals he caused his animals to jail break , that are wrecking havoc in the east now.
If you wanna quote this to say rubbish, Amadioha destroy you also.

now that we have confirmed the kidnappers to be fulani herdsman,what will be your faith in the hands of amadioha ?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch / Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO / Yahaya Bello Is An Unfortunate Governor, We Want Direct Primaries - Kogi APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.