Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,372 members, 7,750,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 12:50 PM

Need Information On My New Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Information On My New Career (333 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin / Help!! My New Job Is At Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On My New Career by eddy2farm(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
Sorry I post this here,is just that I need more advice regarding my plan.
I am married with two kids. I am skillful in plumbing and electrical ( domestic) and also I am good farmer. I want to travel abroad via student visa to either uk, canada or australia.
I want to go for vocational study (one year program ) for either plumbing or electrician to enable me have international experience and also to work over there. I need information regarding how to go about it, like
(1) the cheapest among this country for the program?
(2) what is the cost implication?
(3) can I take my family with me or I go first?

Please I need sincere advice regarding this
Re: Need Information On My New Career by Originalsly: 12:27am On May 30, 2022
I know someone that has a big plumbing business.... has a small plumbing school ... and provides practical training and experience within his company. The school was shut down due to COVID-19 mandates ... not sure if it reopened. But this is the US which is not on your list. I wouldn't bet on you getting PR for you nor your family via this route. To acquire certification and working experience in plumbing in a developed country... and return home .... the demand for your skills will force you to form company. Plumbing skill needed for modern buildings... especially high rises ... and maintenance is verrrry scarce. I wish you the best.
Re: Need Information On My New Career by eddy2farm(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] tanks for your input . I did not add USA because I think they might not accept my request. Honestly I don't have any information for all this at all but I am saving to make this move for me and my family.
Please if there is any other way to go about it please help me out. Also I want to no the cost implication.

Thanks you so much

Originalsly:
I know someone that has a big plumbing business.... has a small plumbing school ... and provides practical training and experience within his company. The school was shut down due to COVID-19 mandates ... not sure if it reopened. But this is the US which is not on your list. I wouldn't bet on you getting PR for you nor your family via this route. To acquire certification and working experience in plumbing in a developed country... and return home .... the demand for your skills will force you to form company. Plumbing skill needed for modern buildings... especially high rises ... and maintenance is verrrry scarce. I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Page not found / Why The Feedback Sandwich Approach May No Longer Be Effective / Drama As Lecturer Catches His Wife And His Student At Hotel Room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.