Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Canada Closed Work Permit - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Closed Work Permit (46188 Views)

Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by waqanda: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Not neccessary for the LMIA

I only did after I got it
mojisolani:

Pls did you evaluate your gross with Wes for a closed work permit that comes with lmia?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by divinelydiffere(f): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Good day fam
@Rickford and other gurus in the house
Just stumbled on this thread and I really appreciate all your input
Just a few questions
Please can anyone send me a link in how to get the noc. Also, what is GSS/GTS
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Tywo2018: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Please do u apply your self?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ITWizzy: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
mojisolani:

Pls did you evaluate your degree with wes ?

I've had it evaluated a long time ago... It wasnt a compulsory requirement for ur close work permit but i still submitted though
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by waqanda: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2022
ITWizzy:

I've had it evaluated a long time ago... It wasnt a compulsory requirement for ur close work permit but i still submitted though

Still no update yet ?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ITWizzy: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
waqanda:

Still no update yet ?

Got a medical request for her this morning… i have booked an appointment already
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by waqanda: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
ITWizzy:

Got a medical request for her this morning… i have booked an appointment already
Ohh
I though you guys did upfront ?
Or is this additional request
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ITWizzy: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
waqanda:

Ohh
I though you guys did upfront ?
Or is this additional request

Yes we did upfront but did not do for her as the Lawyer also said she was underage… She was 5months old as at that time
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by waqanda: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
OK, We all did upfront and finished biometrics since June 28. Mine takes 3 months and the kids own is still pending with no reason
ITWizzy:

Yes we did upfront but did not do for her as the Lawyer also said she was underage… She was 5months old as at that time
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by keleto(m): 4:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Good day all.
Please for someone on a closed work permit already working in canada, if the spouse is applying for Spouse Open Work permit, do they still need to show proof of just like those on study permit. If yes, how much.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by peejayT: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2022
For people with Closed work permit, how long did your PR take?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Gracemama: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
ITWizzy:

Congratulations! Any luck yet with the remaining applications... My 9month old application is pending. Closed work permit as well
Thanks you, the kids and my application has finally been approved.

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ITWizzy: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gracemama:
Thanks you, the kids and my application has finally been approved.

Congratulations!!
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ITWizzy: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
waqanda:
OK, We all did upfront and finished biometrics since June 28. Mine takes 3 months and the kids own is still pending with no reason

`this is very similar to mine... finished biometrics 21st july. it took 3months too... `and one kid still pending. I'm glad they have finally decided to move on with the last application by asking for a medical... hopefully should get a reply soon.\

My advice would be, keep sending 'em webforms, and if it's a lawyer handling it like ours, keep sending emails to know about the updates. `Have u left the country yet or waiting for ur kid approval... They tend to relax more when you arrive the country. If u can still wait i think u should.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Sirex(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Guys, please I have a Job offer and I have gotten my LMIA and my TRV.

How long does it take IRCC to send my decision letters so I can get my work permit at the port of entry.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by peejayT: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Sirex:
Guys, please I have a Job offer and I have gotten my LMIA and my TRV.

How long does it take IRCC to send my decision letters so I can get my work permit at the port of entry.

Congratulations and more wins. You can look through the thread. It takes 3-4months after biometrics
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ITWizzy: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
waqanda:

Finally, My daughter’s application has just been approved…
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by waqanda: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
ITWizzy:

Finally, My daughter’s application has just been approved…
Waoo
Congrats
Looks like a week after medicals
We are still waiting for response
Nothing yet from them
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ITWizzy: 3:29am On Nov 27, 2022
waqanda:

Waoo
Congrats
Looks like a week after medicals
We are still waiting for response
Nothing yet from them

Yours should come soon… I know a couple of people that I’ve been following with similar case.. They also got an update around the same time. I think they are trying to clear their logs for the year and not roll-over… Dont worry, be hopeful, it’s already on it’s way. Are u still in Nigeria by the way?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by waqanda: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
ITWizzy:

Yours should come soon… I know a couple of people that I’ve been following with similar case.. They also got an update around the same time. I think they are trying to clear their logs for the year and not roll-over… Dont worry, be hopeful, it’s already on it’s way. Are u still in Nigeria by the way?

Really hoping so.
Yeap still in Naija

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by peejayT: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
@rockford, how are you doing and how are you coping with your job? You can help we JJCs to know what its like in terms of spending and lifestyle
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by peejayT: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
waqanda:

Really hoping so.
Yeap still in Naija

It will come out positive by God's grace. Their process is not for the faint hearted
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ChangetheChange: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hello, can anyone recommend a good Canadian immigration consultant that assists in securing LMiA jobs for Foreign workers.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Tywo2018: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Have one and reliable based in Abuja.
ChangetheChange:
Hello, can anyone recommend a good Canadian immigration consultant that assists in securing LMiA jobs for Foreign workers.

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mikeayus(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Tywo2018:
Have one and reliable based in Abuja.

Please can you share his details with dm?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Tywo2018: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Only one thing you need to be ready. Cos there's no readily available job In Canada though there are Jobs. Is based on slots available to them with the Canadian Consultant there in Canada. Where are u based?
mikeayus:

Please can you share his details with dm?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Peterclever2020: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please share his details with me via dm
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by igberia(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Is it possible to go to canada wit visit visa and then get a job while d company change it to work permit
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mzjennypher(f): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to get work permit without any education? Even waec? My sis did waec in 2014 but we could not get the result from the school and we don’t have the exam information. She wants to relocate to Canada what options are available to her?
Thank you.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mikeayus(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tywo2018:
Only one thing you need to be ready. Cos there's no readily available job In Canada though there are Jobs. Is based on slots available to them with the Canadian Consultant there in Canada. Where are u based?

well understood....I'm based in lagos
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by 0905babatee(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hello,
I applied for my LMIA work permit since July,2022.
I got my GCMS notes today and i noticed the LMIA number on my application has an error.

Please how can i fix this? I’ve sent webforms and emailed nairobi office and other, and all i’m getting back is automated replies.
I’ve called IRCC and they referred me back to Nairobi.

For those that has also once made mistake in their application, Please Do i need to submit a fresh application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Train Hits A Toyota Camry In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Accident In Adamawa Kills White Man And All Passengers (Graphic Pics) / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.