Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? (4814 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Family Is The Kardashian Family In Nigeria Ooo / The Kardashian's Family Annual Christmas Card Revealed. Was This Kanye's Idea? / Kardashian Family Share Christmas Card For 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by blesbeatz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
ok, i am a fan of the dat family, i am so obsessed wif the KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN reality show and couple of shows of theirs on E! network, but i keep wondering are they really black or white?(klohe looks black)
whats ya opinion?
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
Just look at your family and look at their's and tell me who is white or black.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^Hot Roki how do u do?
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by blesbeatz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Just look at your family and look at their's and tell me who is white or black.

ok let me see, ma family is white and i tink they are black cool
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
blesbeatz:

ok let me see, ma family is white and i tink they are black cool
Well that answer your question. grin

greateros, I am fine thanks. How you doing?
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by blesbeatz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Well that answer your question. grin

greateros, I am fine thanks. How you doing?

u fink so
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Roundulle(f): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
they are from Armenia which is in Asia wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
armenian.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
They're white.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Kunbee: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
Armenians, aren't black or white
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
armenian = caucasian = white.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
Cau·ca·sian (kô-kzhn, -kzhn)
adj.
a. Anthropology Of or being a human racial classification distinguished especially by very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India. See Usage Note at race1.
b. Of or relating to a racial group having white skin, especially one of European origin; white.
2. Of or relating to the Caucasus region or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
3. Of or relating to a group of three language families spoken in the region of the Caucasus mountains, including Chechen, Abkhaz, and the Kartvelian languages.
n.
1. Anthropology A member of the Caucasian racial classification.
2. A native or inhabitant of the Caucasus.
3. The Caucasian language family.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Caucasian
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Armenia (i/ɑrˈmiːniə/; Armenian: Հայաստան, transliterated Hayastan, IPA: [hɑjɑsˈtɑn]), officially the Republic of Armenia (Հայաստանի Հանրապետություն, Hayastani Hanrapetut’yun, [hɑjɑstɑˈni hɑnɾɑpɛtuˈtʰjun]), is a landlocked mountainous country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe,[10] it is bordered by Turkey to the west, Georgia to the north, the de facto independent Nagorno-Karabakh Republic and Azerbaijan to the east, and Iran and the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhchivan to the south.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia

The Government of Armenia holds European integration as a key priority in its foreign policy as it is considered a European country by the European Union
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2011
prime minister of armenia

president of armenia

Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2011
armenian girls

Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2011
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Ruq: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2011
tpia is definitely Right! kudos
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by alienYOUTH(m): 12:49am On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@, u dey vex o grin, i think Kunbee gets ur point.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2011
vex for where?

just trying to clear up any misconceptions which others are also holding.

i know the kardashians have been confusing many.

besides, acting black doesnt change your dna.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Outstrip(f): 1:18am On Jul 18, 2011
They are white
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 1:55am On Jul 18, 2011
amazing question btw @ poster.

so we no longer know who's negro anymore.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by Outstrip(f): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

amazing question btw @ poster.

so we no longer know who's negro anymore.

The name Kardashian is not a typical white name so I can see why someone would think so. Also most people do not know that Armenians are considered white because many of them look persian. With Kim and Kourtney it is hard to tell and Khloe actually has very light hair like a typical white girl
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by tpia5: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2011
true.

however, none of them has ever looked black to me.

middle easterners and persians are still considered white.

at least until the US govt and most of europe says otherwise.
Re: Is The Kardashian Family White Or Black? by TmeD0(m): 5:49am On Jul 19, 2011
blesbeatz:

ok, i am a fan of the dat family, i am so obsessed wif the KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN reality show and couple of shows of theirs on E! network,  but i keep wondering are they really black or white?(klohe looks black)
whats ya opinion?

** hisses** dumb a(ss) question!

a lai ni kan se!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Steps Out In Transparent Bodysuit Over A Black Bra & Thong / My Ex-husband Affected My Career Badly - Tope Osoba / Waooo!!! Kim Kardashian Shares Raunchy Photos With Husband Kanye West On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.