Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,823 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu (18333 Views)

Osinachi’s Death: FG Files 23-count Charge Against Husband, Nwachukwu / Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by segsman(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2022
He deserves it
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Ugaboy: 6:04am On May 30, 2022
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by LagosNissan: 6:04am On May 30, 2022
I wonder why you will bring a woman you claim to love only to punish her till death.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Maxxim: 6:04am On May 30, 2022
No one is a monopoly of madness, I believe he's met a greater one now
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by nijanigga: 6:05am On May 30, 2022
CSTRR:
He is going to get death penalty at this rate.
You no know
First degree murder or second degree murder don't carry same punishment
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Dawn91(m): 6:06am On May 30, 2022
Useless wasted man
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Greenlight123: 6:06am On May 30, 2022
E don set ooooo face ur music e shock u.....
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Emmanuel909090: 6:08am On May 30, 2022
Autopsy has proved otherwise, yet they are looking for every means to nail him.

Why not we act professional in this part of the world rather than judging things sentimentally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by victorazy(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2022
post=113299580:

Very useless anyhow man

He is just an agent destined to destroy her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Freestainworld(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2022
post=113299580:

Very useless anyhow man
[img][/img] more than a useless anyhow man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by favour32(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2022
Nonybb:
When will FG (Fulani Government) charge the murderers of Deborah in Sokoto too
Federal Government na Muslim personified.So, na turn a blind eye or pretend not to ear.
Selective justice.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by jrusky(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2022
23 charges is even too small I was expecting like 50 charges so his prison term can be forever as a lesson for stupid men like him still roaming the street.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by CutieKing: 6:24am On May 30, 2022
I don't support murder neither do i support domestic violence but in all realities, none of these charges can result in death sentence in a free and fair trial.
Murder trial shouldn't be done on emotional sentiment but pure fact.i don't know how govt will prove any of these charges caused her death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by hardbody: 6:24am On May 30, 2022
olufunmi01:
Any man that raise his hands on a woman deserves hanging

I don't support assault of anyone either male or female but raising a hand on a woman should attract death by hanging? Its ok.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by tradepunter: 6:31am On May 30, 2022
Trust22:
This is good but what about those guys that publicly n boldly killed Deborah... We haven't heard anything about them ooo

Those sokoto guys need special operations.... If only xtains were united and bold..

It's not hard to find them.... Even the blood suckers won't know what hit them...

Most special operations carried out against Boko Haram before and early stages of buhari regime were 80% xtains extraction of certain agencies..

Although Now disbanded doesn't stop them from doing so when necessary
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Ficeo(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2022
Most married women face same wickedness from their husbands and still keep quiet in the name of protecting their marriages. If she had opened up, she would have been alive today. As for that barbarian, he will definitely suffer. What a painful death. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Oracleforce: 6:52am On May 30, 2022
I don't want to comment straight on this matter since it is subject to the jurisdiction...

But if truly these are all that this man did, he should face this consequence...

Lemme leave the matter to the judge in charge of the case to decide.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by ADL4: 6:53am On May 30, 2022
What type of husband is this?
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Lush100(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2022
hardbody:

I don't support assault of anyone either male or female but raising a hand on a woman should attract death by hanging? Its ok.
Raising hand on a man is okay na.
Poisoning a man is okay to.
The Chidinma is even beauty contestant winner.

It's better to kukuma have separate countries do that women on one side, men on one side.
Will save a lot of issues.
Gays will be happy. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Hotzone(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2022
If has money, one useless lawyer can reduce those multiple charges to 2
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by compton11(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2022
Nonybb:
her murderer hasn't being caught.

There is no evidence that those who were arrested took part in it
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by onadana: 7:45am On May 30, 2022
Onyi22:
He will not go Scot free, this will serves as a lesson to other men who form the habit of beating their wives

Hello sis,law doesn't work with sentiments.All those allegations must be proved,substantiated with evidence.If not sadly with a good lawyer he will go free.I hope justice is served. Remembered when I lost my darling wife,her family made all sort of allegations simply because of difference in religion,,they even went to court.When trials was to start proper they wanted settlement. They backed out.I sued them for libel and defamation. I won.I totally abhor violence against anyone most especially women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:47am On May 30, 2022
Nonybb:
okay, maybe Osinachi's husband should be freed then
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by DesChyko: 7:54am On May 30, 2022
onadana:

I hope justice is served. Remembered when I lost my darling wife,her family made all sort of allegations simply because of difference in religion,,they even went to court. When trials was to start proper they wanted settlement. They backed out. I sued them for libel and defamation. I won.I totally abhor violence against anyone most especially women.

I hope justice is served too. Thank God for you.
I also had a case like that with my wife (now separated). She went to the Domestic Violence unit and reported me. I was summoned. When I did, it was like a 'nail him by all means' situation. A large gathering of disgruntled women if I'm being factual.

It was when the woman who called me on phone came in that some manner of decorum return. She was of the opinion that having dealt with many of these violent spouses before now, I didn't speak or bear the part. She asked to hear from me and I calmly explained myself and tendered the many evidence I had. They had me write an undertaking anyway, but not without making her write one too and admonishing her over 'mental cruelty'.

I wondered what may have happened if I didn't have character witnesses and evidence. My God.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Luvinghubby: 7:55am On May 30, 2022
All these Igbo women in Abuja always claim to know too much but whenever they marry their kingsmen they just loose guard and allow abuses from their spouses. You will be shocked that some of them are master degree holders but their husband has turn them to noentity.
Forget those pictures you see on WhatsApp status, they are just cover ups.

I see a lot of them in my estate, some beat their wife and lock them up at home. They will still go to church together on Sunday pretending all is well.

I hope Justice is served to teach other men a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by We4all: 7:58am On May 30, 2022
Great! But what does the autopsy result says? I am interested in that.

In as much as the man was an abusive man, I have this feeling sentiments is playing out here . This is the same police that will tell an abused woman to go and sort things out with her husband because it is a family issue.

Could it be that this case is being treated differently because of public sentiments of who Osinachi was? And also that female minister vowed to set an example.

Let’s be honest here, a grown woman was being abused and she comfortably choose to stay put in the marriage. I find it appalling! It shows she didn’t value herself.

Regardless, if the autopsy doesn’t make him culpable, then he should be given a fair hearing cos there are others like him and the Police don’t always give a hoot if the case is reported.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by BrodaJato: 8:07am On May 30, 2022
They would be swift on the judgement but if it's political killings, political frauds, political embezzlement as the AGF, Marina Pension frauds, Bandit, Boko Haram.... it'll take infinity
donaldking10:
best news i've heard this week.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by ZUBY77(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2022
So while all these things were happening, the woman Osinachi did nothing?

RIP to her but this woman might be abusing the man as well. We are all quick to jump into conclusions out of emotions and pity becauses Osinachi has a hit song or because she is a woman or dead.
I am a husband too. I don't see how a man can just get up and start hitting his wife.
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by vickydevoka(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2022
Eben91:
Why will a man raise his hands to hit a woman he loves and cherish, It's better for us to separate than me beating her.
Marriage is difficult o. I de husband and wife house just 2 days I give up. Leave love aside, of woman start to de abuse u, start to get mood swings n deny u sex wish is a must, de love don de die be dat
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Beautygoddesss: 8:26am On May 30, 2022
ZUBY77:
So while all these things were happening, the woman Osinachi did nothing?

RIP to her but this woman might be abusing the man as well. We are all quick to jump into conclusions out of emotions and pity becauses Osinachi has a hit song or because she is a woman or dead.
I am a husband too. I don't see how a man can just get up and start hitting his wife.
guy dnt talk like dat o.the woman can just say sumtin he does nt like nd can start hitting or maybe he comes back home angry and vents his anger on her.u neva can tell
Re: Osinachi: FG Slams 23-Count Charge Against Peter Nwachukwu by Beautygoddesss: 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Good.he must pay 4 all he did 2 her angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Man Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Cross River / EFCC Arrests Bishop Giniko Obi Accused Of Fraud, Operating Ponzi Scheme In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.