Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Forex Trading At It's Best - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Trading At It's Best (2013 Views)

LEARN FOREX TRADING AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. / Why Do People Fear Forex Trading At Its Hearing / How To Make Money On Binary Options Trading At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good day fellow traders, due to several requests from people who wants to see the efficacy of my copier ea trading system, I have decided to give a 10 days trading on a demo account. Now, take note, whether demo or real account, the copier system trades the exact same signals on any account. So, right now, I have set up the account with my copier system below is the login details of the account with the investor password. Use it to login into the account and monitor the account at your convenience. As I said before, you will always be wowed by its performance. Attached is the screenshot of the account details.
Server address is VantageInternational-Demo

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good day everyone, this is the profit update on the first day of the $1,000 copier account

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Another profit update on the copier account

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Current Running trades on the copier account

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by Tpp1: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trade binary options using automated trading robots and earn daily login to check signature info below
Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Tpp1:
Trade binary options using automated trading robots and earn daily login to check signature info below
I don't trade binary options simply because it is the most heavily manipulated market of all simulated markets. So therefore try trade forex, by following both technical and fundamental analysis, but most especially fundamentals. You will be surprised. Yesterday's trades of GBPUSD, XAUUSD (GOLD), USDJPY, USDCHF, etc were all driven massively by the release of high impact news. Try follow it and you can thank me later.
Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good day fellow traders, since last week, I have not been posting updates regularly. It's because I lost my immediate younger brother. He died last week Thursday morning. This really affected me much.
So, due to the clamour by some of you who have been inundating me with several calls, I decided to Send a screenshot of the current status of the copier ea demo account. As you can see, the account has grown with about 20% in less than 10 days of trading.
Furthermore, you can also still login with the login details I provided earlier and follow the trades by yourself as I won't be posting regular updates due to what happened. For those who are interested, you can contact me for the set up only.

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
While this is the running trades. Remember, these are trades of UK professional traders. Same goes with the gold trades. Login with the login details I provided above in one of my earlier posts and follow the trades.

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Update on today's profit on the copier account

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
While these are the running trades

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
I also want to make an announcement that anybody who is into crypto trading can contact me. I have very good verifiable track record of these crypto signals performance.
Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Current running trades on the copier account

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Today's Current profit update

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Current status update on the copier account as at today June 27, 2022

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Today's actual profit update on the copier account

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Current profit update as at this morning and current running trades showing the total profit up to date on the copier account.

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 6:01am On Jul 01, 2022
The copier account has been completed. Now, this is a refreshed account with another $1,000 balance. Trading started yesterday's evening. Now, its grown up with about $52 profit.
Now, included in this current running trades are 2 fundamentals trades. An AUDUSD sell trade and an FTSE100 sell trade. Both these trades were given yesterday evening and you can see their jumbo performances now below

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 6:05am On Jul 01, 2022
See the AUDUSD fundamentals based performance

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2022
And see the FTSE100 Index performance

Re: Forex Trading At It's Best by sekesi2009(m): 4:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Good morning fellow traders, am sorry for not posting any updates yesterday, it's because I have been extremely busy. Just waking up now to see this performance on the copier ea. For those with the login details, keep following. Remember, the copier started trading on this account on this last Thursday, about 4 days ago and it has made over a $100 profit. P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Loan Apps With Low-interest Rates In Nigeria, 2023 / Real Estate: Start Earning Rent And Watch Your N1 (one Naira) Appreciate / 11k Instagram followers Account For sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.