Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. (279 Views)

Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide / Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by MikoB: 8:30am On May 30, 2022
As it is, the only sure aspirant in the apc that will beat Atiku in the apc is Osinbajo, reason been that PYO is the only aspirant that is acceptable in all the six geo political zones in the country, you will be amazed that Osinbajo has more support in the middle belt more than any support he enjoys in his region of South West, also the work he has put in for many months have began to manifest, his candidate won in benue, oyo and adamawa for the governorship to the surprise of many, but for those that follow him were not surprised anyway. As for the primary coming up, Osinbajo is going to win, because the party knows he is the only candidate that can guarantee victory, let me talk a little bit about other aspirants, and their weaknesses, Asiwaju no doubt is a big politician any day any time, but he miscalculated, he was hoping on southern candidates for both apc and pdp base on the clamour at that time, so he did not bother himself to allign much with the SS and SE also with the Christian communities of the Middle belt, his calculation was that once pdp gives her ticket to either a ss or se person, he will surely have an upper hand in his region of sw and also do very well in the nw and ne, which normally would have guaranteed victory for him but with Atiku as the pdp candidate now, Tinubu wil need new strategy.

Ahmed lawan candidacy wil not fly, because Buhari is about to finish his two term regime under apc, it is impossible for apc to give another northerner her ticket, also Lawan cannot defeat Atiku, one, because they are from the same region of NE and everyone knows Atiku is stronger than him in the NE, Atiku and Kwankwaso will do very well too in the NW, the NC wil be divided among the aspirants, so coming to the south, he will not do well at all no matter whom he picks as his running mate, I trust the south westerners they will not vote for him, the south east has Obi and the south south will be shared depending on whom Atiku picks as his running mate, so lawan will not fly.

Amaechi is another candidate that might do well if given the ticket but his problem is that he has no political base at home and his region, but if he has the support of the president he might be able to put up some fight, but that does not guarantee a victory against Atiku.

with due respect to all other aspirants I did not mention their names, even if Buhari endorses them and they pick up the ticket for the apc, they will not be able to defeat Atiku.

Osinbajo is the only candidate, that will win very well in SW, and also likely win the SS and not do badly in the SE, he will win in the North Central, he will not do badly in the North East because of some Christian population there, he will not do badly in the North West because apc controls most states there and also because of Buhari, so in all, Osinbajo will likely win 4 regions, either will like it or not, religion and ethinicty still play a big part in our politics in nigeria, and I guess these are going to be of advantage to Osinbajo, no wonder he is a movement in the christain dominated states of plateau, benue, Taraba etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Osibanjo will not be president

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by MikoB: 8:39am On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You guys started with Amaechi, Onu, Nwajugba, even Jonathan, anytime I see those names I will just laugh because I know most of you don't really know much about politics you are just blindfolded with emotions, as it is the only region that will produce the apc's candidate in the south is the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by Vatsyayana: 8:40am On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not God so, shut the f* up... Only God gives power and by the way, these politicians your exposing your stupidity for are friends, they sleep and wake up together in the corridors power. They're not interested in you or me but themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by Forzs: 8:43am On May 30, 2022
MikoB:
As it is, the only sure aspirant in the apc that will beat Atiku in the apc is Osinbajo, reason been that PYO is the only aspirant that is acceptable in all the six gro political zones in the country, you will be amazed that Osinbajo has more support in the middle belt more than any support he enjoys in his region of South West, also the work he has put in for many months have began to manifest, his candidate won in benue, oyo and adamawa for the governorship to the surprise of many, we that follow him were not surprised anyway. As for the primary coming up, Osinbajo is going to win, because the party knows he is the only that can guarantee victory, let me talk a little bit about other aspirants, and their weaknesses, Asiwaju no doubt is a big politician any day any time, but he miscalculated, he was hoping on southern candidates for both apc and pdp base on the clamour at that time, so he did not bother himself to allign much with the SS and SE also with the Christian communities of the Middle belt, his calculation was that once pdp gives her ticket to either a ss or se person, he will surely have an upper hand in his region of sw and also do very well in the nw and ne, which normally would have guaranteed victory for him but with Atiku as the pdp candidate now, Tinubu wil need new strategy.

Ahmed lawan candidacy wil not fly, because Buhari is about to finish his two term regime under apc, it is impossible for apc to give another northerner her ticket, also Lawan cannot defeat Atiku, one, because they are from the same region of NE and everyone knows Atiku is stronger than him in the NE, Atiku and Kwankwaso will do very well too in the NW, the NC wil be divided among the aspirants, so coming to the south, he will not do well at all no matter whom he picks as his running mate, I trust the south westerners they will not vote for him, the south east has Obi and the south south will be shared depending on whom Atiku picks as his running mate, so lawan will not fly.

Amaechi is another candidate that might do well if given the ticket but his problem is that he has no political base at home and his region, but if he has the support of the president he might be able to put up some fight, but that does not guarantee a victory against Atiku.

with due respect to all other aspirants I did not mention their names, even if Buhari endorses them and they pick up the ticket for the apc, they will not be able to defeat Atiku.

Osinbajo is the only candidate, that will win very well in SW, and also likely win the SS and not do badly in the SE, he will win in the North Central, he will not do badly in the North East because of some Christian population there, he will not do badly in the North West because apc controls most states there and also because if Buhari, so in all, Osinbajo will likely win 4 regions, either will like it or not, religion and ethinicty still play a big part in our politics in nigeria, and I guess these are going to be of advantage to Osinbajo, no wonder he is a movement in the cbhtistain dominated states of plateau, benue, Taraba etc.

Correct perspective Boss.

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by Melvin56: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
Osibanjo has been the president for the past 8yrs even when you think that it's buhari
He's part of buhari administration who messed this country

He has nothing to offer Nigerians because he has exhausted all his options and things ain't working yet

PDP and APC should rest let another leader come from a different party irrespective of the tribe,someone who's ready to serve and not after the nations treasury

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by MikoB: 8:50am On May 30, 2022
Melvin56:
Osibanjo has been the president for the past 8yrs even when you think that it's buhari
He's part of buhari administration who messed this country

He has nothing to offer Nigerians because he has exhausted all his options and things ain't working yet

PDP and APC should rest let another leader come from a different party irrespective of the tribe,someone who's ready to serve and not after the nations treasury

But will you start the revolution? Its easier said than done, politics involves so many factors, moreover the only time Osinbajo was fully in charge, there were testimonies to the facts that he performed well,that is why so many Nigerians are rooting fo him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by helinues: 8:53am On May 30, 2022
Toh
Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by LordIsaac(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2022
Absolutely!
Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by adebwalex(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2022
Only Osinbajo can beat this Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by Melvin56: 8:59am On May 30, 2022
You are rooting for him not all Nigerians even buhari would've endorsed him long time ago if he believed in him or was he not loyal to buhari
MikoB:

But will you start the revolution? Its easier said than done, politics involves so many factors, moreover the only time Osinbajo was fully in charge, there were testimonies to the facts that he performed well,that is why so many Nigerians are rooting fo him.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by MikoB: 9:01am On May 30, 2022
Melvin56:
You are rooting for him not all Nigerians even buhari would've endorsed him long time ago if he believed in him or was he not loyal to buhari

Who told you that Buhari is not supporting him?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Yes na person that has Igbo name grin

Make I wash my eyes I don too read many of your nonsense

Re: Why Osinbajo Is The Best Bet For Apc. by MikoB: 9:43am On May 30, 2022
tollyboy5:

Yes na person that has Igbo name grin

Make I wash my eyes I don too read many of your nonsense

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Umahi, Ekpa And The Ebonyi Biafran Question. / Two Thousand Delegates Vs Over 250 Million Nigerians / Wike Is Gonna Support Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.