Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nnnn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnnn (337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnnn by PROVERBZ(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2022
Nnnn

1 Like

Re: Nnnn by Mrsoft3(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2022
PROVERBZ:
So guys I'm a young guy looking for what to do. Recently an idea came to me to go into fishery but I didn't have the money to buy tanks.
I priced a 1000litre tank and was told it is 35k.
Some small money managed to get into my hands and unknowingly to me the devil was also scheming and planning. Next thing this runs girl that I msg a very long time ago that had not been on line replied my msg. I didnt want to seem like an unserious fellow so I bargained with her and we concluded on 25k short time.
Next thing I was planning on using the money for my fish tank to visit her.
I didn't know what to do cuz I was not courageous enough to cancel.

I didn't know when I asked God to help me.
On the day she was supposed to come I called her and she was giving excuses about not being able to come cuz she was busy I then used that opportunity to tell her to forget all about it.

And I can tell u brothers and sister I really feel like God did this for me and for this I have decided to repent.
I'm now going to soon be on my way to get my fish tansk.
Pray for me so my business is successful and also incase someone here is kind enough and still wants to donate and get me another tank cuz I heard I'm going to need plenty of it, please reach out. Thank you.

Cc. Lalasticlala mynd44

Wait you where going to pay 25k for an unknown lady?

I really now see why many people are broke, being successful requires sacrifice. You must prioritize things on your life, this 25k if you get woman wey you serious with and give her that money she will forever be great full to you and plus she will make love to you for free. I am not saying that’s the reason you should have a relationship but it’s a thing that happens.

Let’s try as much as possible to always do the right thing, when the money is available a 25k olosho will not be your spec, you can even send 100k for breakfast to your wife.
Re: Nnnn by ITbomb(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2022
If you can decide to pay 25k for an unknown girl, that means you can pay 10k for a more beautiful girl for short time another time

My friend, the way you are going, the fishes will die

(1) (Reply)

Long Island City Dentist: Providing The Best Care For Your Teeth Whitening / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Weekend Edition / Intellectual Discussion- What If: The Gideo Orka Coup Succeeded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.