Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) (41771 Views)

EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Mumusaphire: 12:45pm On May 30, 2022
Enough of this na

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Mopolchi: 12:45pm On May 30, 2022
It will not be well with IPOb pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by baretalk: 12:46pm On May 30, 2022
IG should order the immediate withdrawal of all police in Southeast... Nigeria don't even have enough police.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by kuntash: 12:48pm On May 30, 2022
Why the guy dey in uniform na if he must work in that place ?

are they not following the trend ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Royalty83(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2022
BKayy:

If it was easy for Nigeria to declare state of Emergency in SE, they would have done it long ago and tagging UEFA, FIFA and Co cannot stop that decision.

What is holding them is that it will be a big military blunder for not just the security of other parts of the contraption but that of the establishment leadership structure founded by Uthman Dan Fodio.

The question is,
How many soldiers would Nigeria afford to lose with the impending "Afghanistan victory" motivated Sharia army trooping to reclaim Lagos?

The army that has been lying waiting in Niger and Kogi state for the past few months?

At the moment, compared to the legacy of Uthman Dan Fodio and the hope of taking the entire Yorubaland in future, Nigeria looks willing to forfeit Igboland and focus on what they can scavenge from Eastern Region, hence the renewed call for the expulsion of SE (and now Igbo in total) from Nigeria by Northern Elders.

Simon Ekpa has successfully formatted your brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by TempmailNigga: 12:51pm On May 30, 2022
A Shot To The Head Is Overly Way Too Personal

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Marsh104(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2022
Oh God of Mercy! What do those guys take human life for? No regards any more for human life?

Can't Nnamdi Kanu write these people a letter from the prison asking them to stop this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by obedience4(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=113308391][/quote] in the end the people to lose is those in the east. This unknown gunmen issues will not change anything the country will not break. Why hindering the progress and economic value of the east.. Look at south sudan, and the sudan nigeria will better if the country is not split up
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Awise09(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.
They won't dancing their yeye dance will continues losing their life with fight that they can win thinking everyone reasons life fulani
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Collins4u1(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.

Better for them...

Because no sane man here will help the police fight any criminals.
The police themselves are just enemies of the people with the way they treat people here.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by onuman: 12:56pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Another advertisement killing, an experienced crime analyst will tell you that.

The people who overpowers a police team are not your usual two kobo cheap criminals. These guys have enough training to become confident to take on an armed police team.

The people who shoots people on the head wants maximum impact, something to sell the headline and draw shocked responses. They want to announce it via their pictures that a region is unsafe.

The quick and immediate posting of crime pictures online tells the rest of the story, someone is out to paint a region as bad.
They boasted that they would make the SE look worse than the NE.
They have been on a campaign through their sadists to paint the SE and its people as a violent post with people living in a no go area.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by od501: 12:56pm On May 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Anambra should be declared state of emergency now sad shocked angry

For what exactly?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

So if you are given the Post of IG of your Village, you will withdraw security from some part of your Village because they are having insecurity issues

Guess you said this out of hatred for the South East.

The IG should rather have several meetings with the leaders of South East, and their Kings, and know how to Foster more security than what is happening now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by od501: 12:57pm On May 30, 2022
Mopolchi:
It will not be well with IPOb pigs

Ode extraordinary!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by successmatters(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2022
onuman:

They boasted that they would make the SE look worse than the NE.
They have been on a campaign through their sadists to paint the SE and its people as a violent post with people living in a no go area.

I know you won't counter my arguments, you will fly off a tangent and sail away grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by od501: 12:59pm On May 30, 2022
Marsh104:
Oh God of Mercy! What do those guys take human life for? No regards any more for human life?

Can't Nnamdi Kanu write these people a letter from the prison asking them to stop this rubbish?

And what makes you think that IPOB is involved.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by BKayy: 12:59pm On May 30, 2022
Royalty83:

Simon Ekpa has successfully formatted your brain
If Simon Ekpa says what I post, Igboland would be to Nigeria what Germania was to Rome.

Answer me one Question, on what moral justification does Nigeria have to claim lordship over any part of Igboland?

PS: I didn't say two, just one. One, even if it will be a phrase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by naijapips04: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

We are not cowards. We don't bow to terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

they should do so quickly
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by bluefilm: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Another advertisement killing, an experienced crime analyst will tell you that.The people who overpowers a police team are not your usual two kobo cheap criminals. These guys have enough training to become confident to take on an armed police team.The people who shoots people on the head wants maximum impact, something to sell the headline and draw shocked responses. They want to announce it via their pictures that a region is unsafe.The quick and immediate posting of crime pictures online tells the rest of the story, someone is out to paint a region as bad.

Another beautiful nonsense speech. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by uvie66: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
Makers49:
I always pass through that road when traveling to my village,this policemen are something else,they will cause a huge gridlock,and will be collecting money from motorists,it serves them right
.....so they deserve to die because they collect money ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Desperados(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2022
Dis story nor correct at all. Those pictures nor complete
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by pachigo001(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2022
How will police trained to protect life and property can't defeat ordinary criminals does it mean they are not well trained naija my country shocked
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by olisaEze(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2022
Smh
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by olisaEze(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2022
BKayy:

The question is why exactly did Western Igboland fight?
What was their grievances?
Answer that and tell me how it doesn't relate to what IPOB is fighting for.

BTW, there is not ethnicity known as Anioma. The term was coined in 1951 to reintegrate the Western Igbo trapped outside Eastern Region with their kith and kin by Dennis Osadebay and to automatically end what Western Igbo people saw as divide and rule over the larger Igboland.

For more information, contact Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, her father was among the crew that fought for it.

Onicha-Ado as the city of Onitsha is really called is actually of Anioma heritage, having its roots in Eze-Chima the progenitor of the Enuani people of Delta State. Lemme help ur ignorance so u don’t go outside and disgrace yasef again. The Ekumeku war started as a resistance when Nzekwu of Ogwashi-uku the son of the last Obi felt his birthright would be stolen from him by the British. It was the first time in the region different independent states would present a unified front against British rule, that is what made it unique to the Brits. They didn’t throw tantrums and kill their own people. They welcomed the foreigners when they came initially and only sought to throw them out when it became apparent that they wanted to meddle in their politics. We know of Idabor of Issele-Azagba (eventhough google will say Issele-Ukwu), we’ve heard of Ochei nwa Aghaeze of Onicha-Olona and Elumelu Okachi of Onicha-Olona, which wan be Okonjo-Iweala papa fighting in a guerilla war against the Brits in 1898, how do some of u reason sef??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by pachigo001(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2022
Why afonja like masturbating on any trend concerning ipob is it because you guys have mine skulls thinking it will make you rich like emeka but failed grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by negro77: 1:12pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=113308391][/quote] Has anyone here watched this video?

Towards the ending was very Bad
There was a black sienna parked behind the crowd so suddenly it moved forward a bit and blow siren then all of a sudden some ugm men came down and started chasing and shooting at everyone recording at the scene. Omooo the video bloody pass this ooo

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Coly2012(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2022
I could have love to see the face of the dead officer,i should no him as that is my root,and I just wonder y this officers keep on sacrificing themselves for #50 or #100 them collect from drivers. Just imagine myself knowing that boys are angre and are looking for me to kill, I will still come out wit old roast gun wit 4 bullet to stand on main road becus I am a police man that need to collect #50 for on oga in office... This officers should start using there head because of their love once I beg them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by BKayy: 1:15pm On May 30, 2022
olisaEze:

I doubt ure from Delta State or u wouldn’t have mentioned Okonjo as being alive in 1898 which is when the Ekumeku movement was at its height. Onicha-Ado as the city of Onitsha is really called is actually of Anioma heritage, having its roots in Eze-Chima the progenitor of the Enuani people of Delta State. Lemme help ur ignorance so u don’t go outside and disgrace yasef again. The Ekumeku war started as a resistance when Nzekwu of Ogwashi-uku the son of the last Obi felt his birthright would be stolen from him by the British. It was the first time in the region different states would present a unified front against British rule, that is what made it unique to the Brits. They didn’t throw tantrums and kill their own people. They welcomed the foreigners when they came initially and only sought to throw them out when it became apparent that they wanted to meddle in their politics. We know of Idabor of Issele-Azagba (eventhough google will say Issele-Ukwu), we’ve heard of Ochei nwa Aghaeze of Onicha-Olona and Elumelu Okachi of Onicha-Olona, which wan be Okonjo-Iweala papa fighting in a guerilla war against the Brits in 1898, how do some of u reason sef??
Hahahaha is this what you managed to come up with after your research?

There is clearly difference between original and gossip.

First of all, I made reference to Okonjo pertaining birthing of the name "Anioma" to refer to Western Igboland and campaign by those that conjoined the name to reintegrate the place back with their kith and Kin in Eastern Region not in regards to Ekumeku.

Learn to understand before countering.

On the part of Ekumeku, it was strictly trade and political independence. Intra clan Power tussle was introduced by the British at intervals to break the unity of the clans and communities participating in the guerilla warfare.
No wonder why you are confused. You started your story from the middle of their misinformation, thereby rendering your understanding of the event useless.

Once again, Read to Understand.

There is nothing like "Anioma Heritage". Until 1951, Anioma as a name to refer to place was not existing and the motive for coining the name was not to separate or bring about the emergence or a new ethnicity/nation or autonomy but REINTEGRATE

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by donbenie(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Bonesbreaker:
they should do so quickly
They should first start by withdrawing all the Military formations in the North,since Boko Haram and Bandits have been having them for dinner..
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.