Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? (16537 Views)

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Which Of This Skills Should I Learn / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Floki737: 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

O boy talk for yourself. My own education is guaranteeing my future, .
It's high time people became intentional about what course they rush to the university to study.
Don't jump into Botany, for instance, in Nigeria and hope to feed from it.

angry angry Shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Stewart883(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
Marriage should not be a priority for you at 25. Instead try to achieve the other things you listed there at 25. Marriage is no achievement young man except the rest u put up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by 1Alex: 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:
Thank you oo
I also learn online skills like video editing i use vsdc editor

I just want something else so I'll combine

Learn video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. It's the industry standard.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Pero003: 2:24pm On May 31, 2022
Solar installation
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by smalldoctor: 2:24pm On May 31, 2022
Scaffolding
formerUKSF:
Nairalanders please with the way thinz are going in thiz country it is better for one to plan very well.

Education does not guarantee a sure future(in financial terms).it is better to learn a skill which can help on the long run.

Which is better to learn now ??

Plumbing. I really can't stand all types of irritation

Carpentery. Will it be expensive to start the business after learning.

Solar power installation. I really love it buh pls i need to
Know more

Cctv installation. Can sum 1 really survive on this skill in nigeria

Am 20 and i'll love to get married at most 25.

I just need to be financially capable to do what i want
Get a car,build my own house(even if it's a 4-5 bdrm bungalow),take care of my family.

Mods please move to fp it will help alot thx
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Goldbw122(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2022
Bmaster:
you re-strategize and check where you didn't get it the first time,make amend,call for help and boom u strike again,
This time around,strike harder!!
Thanks.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2022
Floki737:

grin grin
This school dropout is feeling the pain.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Floki737: 2:41pm On May 31, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

grin grin
This school dropout is feeling the pain.

Life hasn't hit you bro, hence the trash you spilled up there.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Kekeanobi: 2:43pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:
Nairalanders better gather here your advice will not only help me,it will help others.
Bro you get doings, Your comment is really talking to me. I'm 24 and i drop out from school due to financial stress and i don't even have any skill, i don't know a skill that i can learn but i have been seeing comment about all those internet skills here and they said it's profitable at the long run and i would like that because i'm a kind of guy that like to work with computers or mobile phone. And the main things is that when i told my brother about it. He wasn't in support of that because he's not tech oriented, he like me to get a skill like Electrician, plumbing, Alumaco and more, but i'm not that interested in that unless i practice the skill outside Nigeria. I would like someone to help me by putting me through in some online courses, I just want to be with my computer and make dollar

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:
Nairalanders please with the way thinz are going in thiz country it is better for one to plan very well.

Education does not guarantee a sure future(in financial terms).it is better to learn a skill which can help on the long run.

Know more

Get a car,build my own house(even if it's a 4-5 bdrm bungalow),take care of my family.

What personal research have you made on all the skills you listed above?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Oesophagus99(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2022
IT doesn't matter...

What matters is how well connected You're to secure fat\ unceasingly contracts..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Skillsnigeria: 3:07pm On May 31, 2022
Hmmm, you can learn it. Visit my signature or profile to get started
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by joepepsy(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2022
Fool !!!! you expecting strangers to chose your passion.
formerUKSF:

Know more

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by YahooG(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2022
Learn how to draw tattoos,the biggest thing ever,you can draw a simple tattoo for 10k,designers tattoos,for 30 to 50k
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by PointZerom: 3:31pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:

Know more

I sell plumbing materials and also a building contractor. I will advise you to gi for CCTV and solar.
Plumbing is good when you're getting mega projects not just only maintenance work. In Europe plumbing is hot cake.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by SPOLO(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Go for photography
I really want to learn this photograph and videography .
Can someone learn it within a space of 1 year?
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
Lols
Guy, be calming down oh. That's how I said I will marry by 25 or 26. Today, am 27yrs and can't easily feed myself very good in a day. I don't stay hungry either. Life is not as we think of it.

Am a graduate with many online skills that pays from 5k up, yet, it's not fetching much and there's no job.

Just calm down and take life easy.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Dannyyoung26(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2022
Go learn AC

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by PlaysNigeria: 4:22pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:

Know more

Solar power installation my brother, I have a friend who does it. It's in high demand.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by LIGHTROOM: 4:22pm On May 31, 2022
SPOLO:
I really want to learn this photograph and videography .
Can someone learn it within a space of 1 year?

6 month if you are serious
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Johnchrix(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
Go learn AC
Is there money in it?
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Johnchrix(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
Floki737:

A core botany student spotted.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Obaman12: 4:29pm On May 31, 2022
Kekeanobi:
Bro you get doings, Your comment is really talking to me. I'm 24 and i drop out from school due to financial stress and i don't even have any skill, i don't know a skill that i can learn but i have been seeing comment about all those internet skills here and they said it's profitable at the long run and i would like that because i'm a kind of guy that like to work with computers or mobile phone. And the main things is that when i told my brother about it. He wasn't in support of that because he's not tech oriented, he like me to get a skill like Electrician, plumbing, Alumaco and more, but i'm not that interested in that unless i practice the skill outside Nigeria. I would like someone to help me by putting me through in some online courses, I just want to be with my computer and make dollar

Since your area of interest lies within using systems and gadgets, I would advise you go for programming. You can as well add Content Writing, Digital Marketing and Digital Design skills to it
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by saintkeppy(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2022
Combine Solar, CCTV, DSTV, InterCom, Electric Wire Fencing installation skills.

Don't forget to go into Property Agency & Facility/Property Maintenance, which Industrial Cleaning is part of, as backup.

You do not need to be an expert plumber or painter to get plumbing, painting or screeding contracts, liase with a good &experienced contractors to do the negotiation with the clients &agree on something, while you get your cut before or after service delivery.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Isobug: 4:36pm On May 31, 2022
alienvirus:
I offer free online networking training. Feel free to chat me up
Interested
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Georgejeez: 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:

Know more

Go and carry weight , gather enough muscles and apply as a bouncer in a night club , you can also work in parties and guide politicians .
As far as you maintain your muscles and 6 packs , you will always be employable

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by alienvirus: 4:44pm On May 31, 2022
Isobug:

Interested
Zero eight zero nine eight nine nine five five five nine.

Chat me up on Whatsapp. It's Saturday and Sunday online training. I will add you in the WhatsApp group.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Floki737: 5:19pm On May 31, 2022
Johnchrix:

A core botany student spotted.

cool Wrong, I'm a Zoology student.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by puremaker7(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2022
PointZerom:

I sell plumbing materials and also a building contractor. I will advise you to gi for CCTV and solar.
Plumbing is good when you're getting mega projects not just only maintenance work. In Europe plumbing is hot cake
that's what my brother in USA is telling me...
He said I should learn plumbing before coming over.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Dannyyoung26(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2022
Johnchrix:

Is there money in it?
yes
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Brownshoe: 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
blazepascal:
Ptake is easy I see the desperation
no mind the kid, he thinks he will start making money immediately,

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by ogbenimax007: 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
Bmaster:
you re-strategize and check where you didn't get it the first time,make amend,call for help and boom u strike again,
This time around,strike harder!!
like striker bitters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career / Thread For Aspiring Lecturers / The 10 Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.