Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? (16527 Views)

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Which Of This Skills Should I Learn / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by muyico(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2022
Asked ur creator! Jeremiah 17:5
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by osazsky(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:
Nairalanders please with the way thinz are going in thiz country it is better for one to plan very well.

Education does not guarantee a sure future(in financial terms).it is better to learn a skill which can help on the long run.

Which is better to learn now ??

Plumbing. I really can't stand all types of irritation

Carpentery. Will it be expensive to start the business after learning.

Solar power installation. I really love it buh pls i need to
Know more

Cctv installation. Can sum 1 really survive on this skill in nigeria

Am 20 and i'll love to get married at most 25.

I just need to be financially capable to do what i want
Get a car,build my own house(even if it's a 4-5 bdrm bungalow),take care of my family.

Mods please move to fp it will help alot thx
pls if u are in benin city contact me...i will help u with furniture making..no agreement fee..feeding money everyday..forget ur papers..i have a masters in finance..bsc accounting and i am a proud furniture maker..though i later got a job in a fg uni which is an advantage but the money i work a month from wood is x5 my monthly salary..may God help u..if u are smart u can learn everthing within a year cuz i tell u everything the way it is..nothing to hide

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Emdebby2: 8:33pm On May 31, 2022
Be calming down.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Yinksy09(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2022
Solar power installation is a very good skill you should learn. Most homes and company are going solar and the skill is on a high demand both maintenance and installation

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by brightest5050: 9:37pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:
Nairalanders please with the way thinz are going in thiz country it is better for one to plan very well.

Education does not guarantee a sure future(in financial terms).it is better to learn a skill which can help on the long run.

Know more

Get a car,build my own house(even if it's a 4-5 bdrm bungalow),take care of my family.

Seem you not tech savvy. These are some cash cow skill:

A) Videography (Trust me you could be even be a music director)

B) Carpentery

C) Photography, it is related to A above
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by brightest5050: 9:40pm On May 31, 2022
osazsky:
pls if u are in benin city contact me...i will help u with furniture making..no agreement fee..feeding money everyday..forget ur papers..i have a masters in finance..bsc accounting and i am a proud furniture maker..though i later got a job in a fg uni which is an advantage but the money i work a month from wood is x5 my monthly salary..may God help u..if u are smart u can learn everthing within a year cuz i tell u everything the way it is..nothing to hide

God bless you real Good. If you don't mind I will like to make contact with you.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by PointZerom: 9:57pm On May 31, 2022
puremaker7:
that's what my brother in USA is telling me...
He said I should learn plumbing before coming over.
Do, you won't regret it.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Fantazy(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2022
formerUKSF:
Thank you oo
I also learn online skills like video editing i use vsdc editor

I just want something else so I'll combine

I'm using this software also, but it's the free version. Have u upgraded urs?
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Fantazy(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2022
I'm going into content creation (comedy skits production)

See how this father caught his son red-handed
https://youtu.be/7Qe7XepB3w
Click the SUBSCRIBE button to watch more videos
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Fantazy(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2022
I'm going into content creation (comedy skits production)

See how this father caught his son red-handed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qe7XepB3w0

Click the SUBSCRIBE button to watch more videos
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by puremaker7(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2022
PointZerom:

Do, you won't regret it.
thanks
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by SPOLO(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2022
LIGHTROOM:

6 month if you are serious
lol when it comes to learning I don't take it as a joke o...be it academics or anything...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2022
formerUKSF:

Know more

Plumbing, their services are needed here and outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Sundaycomputer: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Go and been sale laptops
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
alienvirus:
I offer free online networking training. Feel free to chat me up
I'm interested sir...
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by alienvirus: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
kingsolomonjnr01:

I'm interested sir...

zero eight zero 9899 five five 5 9

Whatsapp chat
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Kekeanobi: 1:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Obaman12:

Since your area of interest lies within using systems and gadgets, I would advise you go for programming. You can as well add Content Writing, Digital Marketing and Digital Design skills to it
Thanks so much, And can i learn those skills you mentioned online?
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Tundex911: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
No be say most of us here don't plan like you but for this nation things don't go as planned cuz the way those old cargos dey maltreat us...

God help us all �
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by b1mp: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Crane operators are a vital part of any construction crew, and you’ll find them at nearly every site imaginable. Without crane operators and their equipment, gleaming city skylines and iconic structures wouldn’t be possible. A diverse skill set is needed in order to become a crane operator. As such, crane operator training (Equilog Training Institute) will touch on many different subjects and will need adaptability from those who pursue the profession.

Crane operators do more than simply push the pedals and pull the levers in their vehicles to lift, move, position, and reposition materials and objects. Crane operators need to be well versed in operating their equipment, of course, but also need to follow construction site safety protocols, perform the necessary maintenance on their equipment, learn how to manage the orders and details of the job site, and most importantly, communicate with team members on the job.

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Obaman12: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Kekeanobi:
Thanks so much, And can i learn those skills you mentioned online?

Yes, all on YouTube including Data Analysis.
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Contekbbc: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Are you here to tell us that you have a job?
Abeg shift.it's glaring you're still in school or a fresh graduate who has not known how the labor market works!
The point is EDUCATION IS THE BEST LEGACY but it is not a sure way out of poverty.
If you say your Education got you a job, can you say that of millions of Nigerians who are either jobless or under-employed?
When people bring their issues online don't be too quick to contribute when you are short of meaningful contributions, it's not compulsory that you must talk as you also need serious ADVICE.
To shock you, I have a guy who graduated as a botanist and he's a manager in one of the leading Agrochemicals industries in the country.
The current reality is not that maybe you have Bsc in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Agric, Engineering, or Medicine, It's about SKILLS

ChybuzzDD:

Oh boy, talk for yourself. My education is guaranteeing my future,
It's high time people became intentional about what course they rush to the university to study.
Don't jump into Botany, for instance, in Nigeria and hope toned from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Kekeanobi: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Obaman12:

Yes, all on YouTube including Data Analysis.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Olagoods1: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just do menial job or find better salary job gather money and japa out of this country you can go to Dubai use 5 or 7 years gather money very well get investment for naija then use the remaining to process US visa settle down there with good and hardworking Nigeria girls or date African American or date old white women 45 upword try and give am Belle get green card within 10 years she go get old.. find another one join coz of your kid future.. bomb site (hustle to) you fit see client wey go like you. Atleast you will be using Yahoo money to buy phone, clothes and food my gee.
That's my OT Boss ..I will achieve it BOB.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Olagoods1:
Just do menial job or find better salary job gather money and japa out of this country you can go to Dubai use 5 or 7 years gather money very well get investment for naija then use the remaining to process US visa settle down there with good and hardworking Nigeria girls or date African American or date old white women 45 upword try and give am Belle get green card within 10 years she go get old.. find another one join coz of your kid future.. bomb site (hustle to) you fit see client wey go like you. Atleast you will be using Yahoo money to buy phone, clothes and food my gee.
That's my OT Boss ..I will achieve it BOB.

I want to contact you
Re: Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? by silvoclaira: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
alienvirus:
I offer free online networking training. Feel free to chat me up

Great...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enslaved To An Indian Company By "Service Bond" / Thread For Aspiring Lecturers / Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.