Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) (3058 Views)

Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by iamkheedah(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2022
Alleged Bike Theft, Biker beheaded in Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos)

A bike man named Goodnews(Popularly known as J-Max) from Emeyal 2 Community in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State was found in the pool of his own blood in the early hours of this morning May 30, 2022 along the Imiringi/Emeyal road.

His body was found and his neck almost cut off...

His bike is still missing as at the time of filing this report.

RIP J-max

See more: https://www.facebook.com/101168699098201/posts/pfbid0bubpNj6vBJ5KPiFKdFTi8AYR6bL3ts8uPLmycEyzMte7yRoBRc4dWaXvA82bWAffl/?app=fbl

Cc: Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy mynd44

Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2022
So many evils in this country it has become sickening. The blood of the innocent is spilled all over the land on a daily. We seriously need God's divine intervention. I think it must have been in this part of the world that Lucifer and his cohorts fell at when they were banished in heaven. Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2022
That's Fulani herdsmen trademark.

9 Likes

Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2022
Inhumane against humanity shocked sad sad sad
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Asquare84(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2022
Kill someone because of ordinary motorcycle. Poverty is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Irupetepete: 3:46pm On May 30, 2022
Same thing happened in ibadan, nihort area precisely..
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by an0daGuy: 4:27pm On May 30, 2022
From how clean the cut looks it seems it was done with just one single blow with a very sharp and heavy cutlass shocked and at the back of his neck means he wasn’t expecting it at all since there’s no other injuries on his body.

This isn’t robbery, it’s extremely personal

Or it’s simply fulani bandits handwork undecided

10 Likes

Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Authoreety: 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
Damn...

So so gory!
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Bastard1stborn: 6:11pm On May 30, 2022
Thank God is photoshoped
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by weslay: 8:02pm On May 30, 2022
Yet you hail your politicians who steal your destines.

Treating the symptoms while the root cause is left unaddressed
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2022
Nawa oh. The person that did this has a lot of experience in head cutting. Where's the Ijaw general when you need him?
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
I'm from Bayelsa this is not theft.
Its plan something.
Its something else.
Ijaws don't act this way grudges follow.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
Its plan something.
Its something else.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:31pm On May 30, 2022
Animals don't behave this way Na embarassed embarassed
Why are humans so inhumane to humanity
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 10:56pm On May 30, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Thank God is photoshoped

Its not photoshoped.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by realstars: 11:35pm On May 30, 2022
an0daGuy:
From how clean the cut looks it seems it was done with just one single blow with a very sharp and heavy cutlass shocked and at the back of his neck means he wasn’t expecting it at all since there’s no other injuries on his body.

You have my thought, and they use axe on hime. may he RIP.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Bravetunde: 11:38pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Its plan something.
Its something else.
But you said in the other thread that you are rivers ijaw now na bayelsa.
Chaii Yorubadd man.
I know very soon you will start supporting that irritating, corrupt thievenybu which is the reason they planted you here.
I'm patiantly waiting for that day.
You and that cowordly parachoko.
Fakke ijaw
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 11:43pm On May 30, 2022
Bravetunde:

Chaii Yorubadd man.
I know very soon you will start supporting that irritating, corrupt thievenybu which is the reason they planted you here.
Fakke ijaw

My mum is Kalabari and that's Rivers Ijaw.

Dad is Bayelsa I'm from both side.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 11:44pm On May 30, 2022
Bravetunde:

Chaii Yorubadd man.
Fakke ijaw

Bravetunde you are not Ijaw speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and i reply you.

Namasiobiri.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Bravetunde: 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Bravetunde you are not Ijaw speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and i reply you.

Namasiobiri.
I cannot speak ijaw to an ogun state man.
When you upload your real pictures I will give you 200k and write in ijaw that day.
Fakke cowwords afonja
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 11:50pm On May 30, 2022
realstars:
You have my thought, and they use axe on hime. may he RIP.
Its not axe its sharp and heavy matchet.

If its axe the head will totally fall off.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 11:51pm On May 30, 2022
Bravetunde:

I cannot speak ijaw to an ogun state man.
When you upload your real pictures I will give you 200k and write in ijaw that day.
Fakke cowwords afonja

You are not Ijaw. If not you will speak it and I reply you.
They don't write ijaw on someone's face.
Speak it.

Foolish ibo.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 1:25am On May 31, 2022
Over a bike?

What sort of evil is this?
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Taba21: 2:30am On May 31, 2022
iamkheedah:
Alleged Bike Theft, Biker beheaded in Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos)

A bike man named Goodnews(Popularly known as J-Max) from Emeyal 2 Community in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State was found in the pool of his own blood in the early hours of this morning May 30, 2022 along the Imiringi/Emeyal road.

His body was found and his neck almost cut off...

His bike is still missing as at the time of filing this report.

RIP J-max

See more: https://www.facebook.com/101168699098201/posts/pfbid0bubpNj6vBJ5KPiFKdFTi8AYR6bL3ts8uPLmycEyzMte7yRoBRc4dWaXvA82bWAffl/?app=fbl

Cc: Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy mynd44

The most useless state so far is bayelsa cos with all the money with few population there's nothing to show for it.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by Taba21: 2:33am On May 31, 2022
an0daGuy:

Nyamiri since when Fulani started killing people collect their byc
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by an0daGuy: 7:02am On May 31, 2022
Taba21:

Nyamiri since when Fulani started killing people collect their byc

See this one oh undecided fulani wey dey kill you just for saying that their prophet is ugly

Na him you dey question why dem no go kill because of bike wey worth 1,000 times more? tongue
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2022
some people don't deserve to be call human beings..
and this culprit do the really have a conscience or the go by if is not them then is normal.

kamar is a universal law every animal shall face in the end.
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2022
boko haram in disguise
Re: Alleged Bike Theft, Biker Beheaded In Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State (graphic Photos) by DitariDisciple2: 8:33am On May 31, 2022
Taba21:

The most useless state so far is bayelsa cos with all the money with few population there's nothing to show for it.

You are mad.
Bayelsa is bigger than 10 Nigerian States.

Bayelsa is fae more populated than so many states they don't cross creeks to count Ijaw.
They only count Ijaw by proxy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / Woman Feeds Cheating Husband With Dead Cat Meat And Dog Faeces / Hausa Vs Igbo Roit, Happening In Aba Abia State Now.. Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.