Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu (558 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi / The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Chukabiz(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
Reno Omokri on Peter Obi's Presidency:

If you call out those whom you consider deceitful and untrustworthy in government only to be deceitful and untrustworthy yourself, it is only fair that you should be called out as well.

If you have been following Nigerian politics, you will remember for sure when the story of Peter Obi and Kwankwaso broke out. This was two years ago when Kwankwaso was still in the PDP. Kwankwaso left PDP for NNPP early this year.
The picture of Peter Obi and Kwankwaso was a product of passionate fans who wish to see both of them as leaders of Nigeria. In 2020, Peter Obi had to tweet to distance himself from that poster and movement.
Now, on May 25, 2022, two years after, Oga Reno went and picked the same picture, maliciously cropped out the PDP logo, removed also the name and contact number of those behind the poster, then made a post to sound like Peter Obi has moved to NNPP to displace Kwankwaso in "his own party".
By simple implication, he is saying Kwankwaso is the owner of NNPP, a party that was founded in 2001 by Boniface Aniebonam. Also, the crafting of the words of the post was done carefully so that it appears as though he was echoing hearsay.
No one should excuse Reno. It can’t be out of ignorance. The guy knows exactly what he is doing.
Reno was the one that gave life to the rumor that Peter Obi moved to NNPP. All those that trended the picture of Peter Obi with Kwankwaso, used the same picture Reno himself fabricated.

The reason for this post is for you all to look beyond the man called Reno.
His intention as far as I can tell is not to promote truth per say, but to promote himself. It is not because he likes the youths. It has never been about good governance. It has always been about him, his YouTube channel, and his political appointment.
His advocacy for the release of Leah Sharibu is not so much about Leah, it is all about himself. And if it is about Leah, what did he do when Atiku, the boss he is fantasying to work with, turned his back on Deborah's murder, another victim of Islamic fundamentalists?
Be careful when you listen to Reno. Whatever he is doing is mainly for his own benefit. Even when he tells you what obviously is the truth, it is not so much about the truth, it is always about himself. I am not against how he chooses to attract people to himself and his brand, but it is important you know especially when he starts teaching you about the Bible and about Faith.

The day he wrote about Catholic schools being the best or about Yoruba culture of respect, it was not because he likes telling the truth, but because he knows that it will draw to himself those particular group of people. Catholic schools are good not because Reno said it, so I do not know why it made the headline and why most of you were sharing it, but that is exactly what he wanted.
Since he prides himself as a tormentor, it is only fair that the tormentor who has become deceitful should be tormented with the torment of the truth.

#FacebookTelevision
https://www.facebook.com/100047214812954/posts/pfbid022nNkcAuWsLrYGyQWqmMP2qXGr5RU8tUdFeFa4sts8U4n6UJcBqpo95GzR3pNgoE4l/?app=fbl

Mynd44, OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fr33born(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2022
This Man knows Reno so well.
Mynd44 Why not move this to the front page to help expose this deceitful fake Pastor called Reno Omokri.

Cc: Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Akacollins7: 4:00pm On May 30, 2022
Believe Reno on your own, person that will talk today and counter talk it tomorrow. I think he talk today and forgot what he have said yesterday and without shame, he'll still Bragg about it. Reno Reno sometimes I think our baba lie is a learner. Reno that ran out of his father land for almost 8 years now

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Risentouch(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2022
Omo!
People can dig Sha
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Kingspin(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2022
Trying to use a reverse psychology on Nigerians to draw people to hate Obi and aid Atiku.
Reno wants to be smart by half.

By the time he realise he mess up, he runs to apologise to save some face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by nzeobi(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2022
Run from anybody who claims to know it all like Reno.

He was demystifying Peter Obi and I thought he would market another non career politician, anyway I hope he can now market his candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by roundman: 4:51pm On May 30, 2022
Reno is just about self,i pity people that take him serious.he is just a political jobber.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fr33born(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
Reno is a Big manipulator. Reno is evil. Avoid Reno, his page and whatever comes out of him for your own good.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2022
I said something about Catholic cult group backing Peter Obi...
It's beginning to play out, by the time Obi make some visits to Powerful Catholic Bishops across the nation, more votes will swing to his favor and reduce PDP chances.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Sergio101(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2022
I hate Reno for one thing........too much talk
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's Presidency By Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fr33born(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Risentouch:
Omo!
People can dig Sha
Thanks to the internet. It never forgets.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Animals Have A Longer Neck Pics / Am I Too Sensitive About Owo Killings? / *asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Trouble*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.