Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC (20313 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by ganisucks(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2022
A chieftain of the ruling party, All Progressives Congress and former National Vice Chairman, South-South, Hilliard Eta, has said that former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has no place in the party and will be humiliated should he come out for president under its platform.

Eta using General Yakubu Gowon (retd.) as an example said the former Head of State who was cajoled by some political hawks to come out for presidency was later humiliated. He therefore advised Jonathan to learn from it.

Eta said this on Monday during an interview on AriseTV.

He said, “When it comes to the issue of whether the former president Jonathan is going to ‘become’ the consensus candidate of our party, I will like to say that something of this nature has happened in the past where certain hawks within the political system cajoled General Gowon to come out in those days, assuring him and giving him all manner of assurances; we are all living witnesses to the fact that when General Gowon came into the frame, he was roundly humiliated at the level of his local government area.

“That should send a clear message to the former president that he has no place in the APC; that those who are cajoling him are doing so for whatever agenda or interest that they have and we cannot be too sure because this is a season of speculations and gossip, we cannot be too sure about things read in the social media sometimes in the mainstream media about his wanting to come to the APC.

“Just few days ago when the Peoples Democratic Party had its convention, the former president took a very privileged position in the programme of events, his photograph was prominent in the brochure of the PDP.”

Eta added that Jonathan as a consensus candidate would not be adopted by the APC as four of the presidential aspirants are his (Eta) personal friends and they are not interested in a consensus candidate.

“The National Vice Chairman of our party from the North-West zone has come out to say the former president is not a member of our party and now the presidency has also issued a statement that the president knows absolutely nothing about the former president becoming the consensus candidate of the party. We have 23 aspirants and I know more than four of them who are personal friends of mine, who are not interested in consensus.

“Former President Goodluck Jonathan is not a member of our party and those using his name for speculations and gossips are not part of our party; they can say all they may but Goodluck Jonathan will not be the presidential candidate of our party, I can assure you,” Eta said.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/30/2023-presidency-jonathan-has-no-place-ruling-party-–-apc-chieftain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Saviourk: 4:24pm On May 30, 2022
By now, Jonathan should have seen the handwriting on the wall and distance himself from this Evil party smiley

21 Likes

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by alsudan: 4:25pm On May 30, 2022
Jonathan as APC’s Consensus Candidate is settled, Hillard can decamp with his Drug Lord to SDP.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
Another Tinubu banger! SWAGAless on the beat.
Hilliard, abeg you no look good in Dior.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Ogamysamo: 4:34pm On May 30, 2022
only a fools will go to a river to take his bath but return to look for water in the well.

if he like he should give himself badluck because of what the same people who said he failed are now saying about how he'll do better, i don't have any advice for him cos i'm pretty sure that no matter what advice i advice here it will not get to him...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by FalseProphet1(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu will not emerge as APC presidential candidate.

This I have seen.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by salbis(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
Any miscalculated step from Jonathan, will lead to his total destruction politically.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Kingspin(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
This is shameful for both APC and those behind it.
Jonathan is outside the country for international engagement. The man has never opened his mouth to say he is running yet some group of people is canvassing for a man who appeared not interested in the 2023 election.
This is an unprofessional game.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Authoreety: 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
Suooorted
Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by DrChukki: 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
R
Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
Of course such a person who attemps such will be lacking pedigree & deserves to be disgraced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2022
Goat bleating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Jamiubond009(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Rebuke: 4:50pm On May 30, 2022
Smh
Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by KillerCrocodile: 4:50pm On May 30, 2022
This guy should be more concerned about the way Nigerians would disgrace the APC in next year's General Elections.

5 Likes

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by pol23: 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu has a lot of foot soldiers fighting for him when he’s not talking.
If APC pick GEJ, that party fit scatter ooo.
Tinubu na force to reckon with.
His bullion van and the men he has raised in the past are doing everything possible to get him there.
But it’s clear majority of Yoruba don’t want him… but I’m sure he has somewhat level of assurance with the northerners.
While who you want might never get to be on the ballot or have a chance of winning,it’s better you look for a less evil candidate.
Our Igbo brother rooting for Obi should think twice, LP can’t produce a president at least not this decade.
And winning on Twitter isn’t the same as winning the real vote…. And sadly you don’t have the number to do it alone…
Even the Hausa’s and the Fulani’s can’t do it alone… Nigeria president have to a collective decision.
Yoruba and Hausa joined forces to bring this woeful APC…
Who’s going to join Igbo to give Obi the victory you all want for him…. I’d say Obi should’ve joined forces with Atiku as his VP…. I know the Igbo wants their man in Aso .( simply because they fee they’re marginalized,it’s not actually a feeling,they’re truly marginalized)

But strategy and planning wins the race,slow and steady might be better than rushing to no where(because that’s how it seems with LP)
Having a VP is better than just having senate minority leader.
I want Sowore to be the president,but he’s sure not getting my vote…
Who’s going to be the next president is a serious business… we can’t continue in this Kangaroo mal-administration
N.B : can we just discuss politics without ethnic abuse, it’s not helping us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Kekenary: 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Okobola146: 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Jonathan wan go disgrace himself just to satisfy mama peace comeback

1 Like

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Bromax: 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Keep quiet! If the cabal wants to implement it can you stop them. Talk is cheap

If they bring him and make him flagbearer na people like u go first do like FFK. Are you even a presidential delegate in APC.

If you are not one of the delegates then close your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
u can't do shit.

2 Likes

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by amuwo1980: 4:53pm On May 30, 2022
Who lets the dogs out after atiku won the primaries? Foolish Man this eta is , useless man getting calabar girls pregnant and dumping them and not taking care of any of his kids , you are an ass mister , Maggie son will grow and come after u
Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Cafcago: 4:53pm On May 30, 2022
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by SledgeHammerer: 4:55pm On May 30, 2022
alsudan:
Jonathan as APC’s Consensus Candidate is settled Hillard can decamp with his Drug Lord to SDP.

Are you programmed to be foolish? Jonathan that is not even amongst those undergoing screening?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by careytommy37(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2022
Notice how it is always Southerners making these kind of derogatory comments on their fellow Southerners?

You can never catch a northerner dead making this kind of comment to a fellow northerner.

6 Likes

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by IPIGMODS: 4:56pm On May 30, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by RichDad1(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2022
Better. He shouldn’t even dare

2 Likes

Re: Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC by Gandollaar(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Goat bleating
Don't mind him. It's now he has mouth to talk. Since the Jonathan's storm started raging, they were all quiet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.