Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) (33690 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) / What's Your Favourite Fruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

You have PTSD seeing anything like dick
we are in this together
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Autobot05: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:
Fruits are very important, and should be an integral part of our diet because they contain antioxidants which are essential for human health.
Antioxidants mop up free radicals in the body that can damage the body’s cells and lead to diseases, such as cancer.

According to Medical News Today Eating a diet high in fruits (and vegetables) can reduce a person’s risk of developing heart disease, cancer, inflammation, and diabetes.

Citrus fruits (like oranges, lemon, grape fruit, lime...) and berries (like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas) may be especially powerful for preventing disease.

Did you know that Oranges also contain high levels of pectin, which is a fiber that can keep the colon healthy by binding to chemicals that can cause cancer and removing them from the colon?

I read a guy's comment that said he could never buy oranges, mangoes, red apples...with his money, and the comment left me wondering what fruit do you like then? I mean, what more options are there? and that comment led me to create this thread, so that those who don't know, can know the importance of eating fruits.

So guys, what is your favourite fruit?
What is/are the fruit(s) you can't tolerate?

For me, I like variety of fruits, but sweet oranges are my favourite.
I cannot stand cashew! Urgh! I'm allergic.
As for pineapples...let's just say my mouth let's me know when it's had enough. cheesy

Nairalanders, what is your favourite fruit?

I eat almost any fruit except pears

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Apple,banana,guava,udara,watermelon,pawpa,mango,orange
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Cashew wink
u be winch..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Jayrow08: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Monkey Blukos

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by SoapQueen(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:
Fruits are very important, and should be an integral part of our diet because they contain antioxidants which are essential for human health.
Antioxidants mop up free radicals in the body that can damage the body’s cells and lead to diseases, such as cancer.

According to Medical News Today Eating a diet high in fruits (and vegetables) can reduce a person’s risk of developing heart disease, cancer, inflammation, and diabetes.

Citrus fruits (like oranges, lemon, grape fruit, lime...) and berries (like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas) may be especially powerful for preventing disease.

Did you know that Oranges also contain high levels of pectin, which is a fiber that can keep the colon healthy by binding to chemicals that can cause cancer and removing them from the colon?

I read a guy's comment that said he could never buy oranges, mangoes, red apples...with his money, and the comment left me wondering what fruit do you like then? I mean, what more options are there? and that comment led me to create this thread, so that those who don't know, can know the importance of eating fruits.

As for pineapples...let's just say my mouth let's me know when it's had enough. cheesy

Seeing makes me realize that I do not have a favorite.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Ezedon(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Hannah Banana
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Richy4(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2022
I'm guessing it's only in Nigeria that you can still see orange in green colour...
What a great country where people still consume lots of things that were not chemically induced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Johel(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Toto is my favourite fruit.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by sekundosekundo: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
My favorite. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by garfield1: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm.I love cashew.please am in a tight situation.someone should borrow me 3k...

3102 97 9571 first bnk
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Marisujuaku(f): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
I like tangerine and orange very much. I used to buy 100 naira orange everyday. Then, one day I decided to enter the local market and buy it in big quantity. I got 32 pieces of small sized oranges at the price of 400 naira. Local girl came home and consumed it all within 24hours. That is when I know that 100 naira orange is bae��. I love fruits generally but I don't like the taste of sycamore fruit.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by phemmyfour: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Banana all the way ...till you LL finish a bunch, you LL not know

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Watermelon and dates combo

I can relate...
For wet...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by ATTITUDE2: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Apples would always be everyone's favourite, despite it stale taste and and price.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Banana.
I love orange too but oroju is always doing me to peel it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Kenmatt(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
I am surprised a female moniker is asking what's your favorite fruit.

When we all know that the common favorite fruit for ladies is Cocumber, followed by Carrot.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Some of this fruits cos so many fly imagine when sitting outside to eat such as mango, pinnapple, and pawpaw and watermelon u go slap the fruit thinking na de fly
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by shamsin6300(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Doesn't sound like a good combo but I'd probably give it a try

I love dates. I can spend a whole day eating it haha

Can I send you a DM please?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Vagina juice
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Apple
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Alba3: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Banana, Avocado and Ishin (Ackee fruit or Blighia sapida).

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Btruth: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Orange, avocado & watermelon

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Sleekfingers: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

My favorite fruits are papaya, lemon , mango and strawberry......I eat more of strawberries anytime I am in europe.

I am not allergic to any fruit.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Gold2882: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Cucumber

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Ferrous(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Watermelon

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Ferrous(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Watermelon �

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by bouncin04(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Odunharry(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Banana, apple..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by wumi2017(f): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Mango is my fav fruit

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by adahsimeon66(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Banana

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 Uncommon Fruits And Vegetables You Can Find In Nigeria / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / Hausa Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.