Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp (83720 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Stephen2324(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
I will never forget the time a girl was caught having sex in camp and the camp commandant called her next of kin who happens to be her husband

108 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Rexymania(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
Wow... My heart skipped... What a disgrace and insult to both of them

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by nifemi25(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
This one loud pass loud himself....

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by gasparpisciotta: 5:45pm On May 30, 2022
Stephen2324:
I will never forget the time a girl was caught having sex in camp and the camp commandant called her next of kin who happens to be her husband

Camp commandant: Sir since you are the next of kin, we only wish to inform you that your sister was caught in the bush having sex with two soldiers

Husband:...

401 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Camp commandant: Sir since you are the next of kin, we only wish to inform you that your sister was caught in the bush having sex with two soldiers

Husband:...

238 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Jijuo: 5:56pm On May 30, 2022
Stephen2324:
OMG!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
It happens a lot

A lot of Married/Engaged women are banged in camp

There is a place to call MAMI market in camp

That's were some coded things takes place in the night

133 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BigRocky: 6:42pm On May 30, 2022
The camp commandant narrating every detail to the husband of kin.

407 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Temmylee01(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
Omo grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Mercury12(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2022
Stephen2324:

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by oilmane(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Stephen2324 post=113317877]I will never forget the time a girl was caught having sex in camp and the camp commandant called her next of kin who happens to be her husband [/quoth

This breakfast hot

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Prinzton(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2022
Vawulence it must end.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2022
Stephen2324:
undecided ...this op put it as if she was having sex all by herself. All these nonsense double standards must stop

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Rahkman: 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
Damn banging a girl in camp was the best sex I ever had in mami market, the adrenaline, the fear ,,,thank you winifred kiss

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by InfinityFabric: 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
DaInferno:
undecided ...as if she was having sex all by herself. All these nonsense double standards must stop
Sorry, if she does it she's the hoe. You can't change the natural order of things.
There's reason why female virginity is more valued than male's.

You can shout all you want but reality will always knock you on the head.

363 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 9:02pm On May 30, 2022
That commandant was very stupid. Did she kill anybody? Why the man dey call call people! undecided

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 30, 2022
Gandollaar:
That commandant was very stupid. Did she kill anybody? Why the man dey call call people! undecided
that's the rule once you're caught u will be sent packing but your next of kin has to be informed

263 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
It happens alot

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
cheesy

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
bukky1994:
that's the rule once you're caught u will be sent packing but your next of kin has to be informed
Really?

They should change it then. Anyway, wetin be my own.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by KnackAmPlank: 9:53pm On May 30, 2022
Wait which camp
Is it redeem camp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Sorry, if she does it she's the hoe. You can't change the natural order of things.
There's reason why female virginity is more valued than male's.

You can shout all you want but reality will always knock you on the head.
I wonder where yall curb these theories from, your arses?

When Jesus said "let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone" no one was left. I think that story has one or two lessons for yall

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by CSTRR: 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
Especially those girls that spend all the day in maami market eating from one guy or the other.

The day our platoon was to do general cleaning of the entire camp, come and see used condoms everywhere, especially at maami market.

Boys don use people fiancees do tension reliever.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by nairaman66(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2022
Commendable:
It happens a lot

A lot of Married/Engaged women are banged in camp

There is a place to call MAMI market in camp

That's were some coded things takes place in the night

Mami market is where corpers eat and drink!! The outskirts of the market is where trade by batter takes place!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by InfinityFabric: 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
DaInferno:
I wonder where yall curb these theories from, your arses?

When Jesus said "let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone" no one was left. I think that story has one or two lessons for yall
There's a synonym for slut, hoe etc in almost every language in the world. And they ain't talking about a man.

Olodo oshi:
0. Bible is fake. Christianity is even more scam started by Paul.
1. If we are to go by this statement, then we should NOT be punishing politicians, thieves etc. Because: let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone
2. There's a difference between sinning/transgressing and societal repercussion. Both men and women fornicate but one is the hoe, the other is the hoe-maker

Also, a broke man and a broke woman are not the same - a man is required to make money a woman is NOT. If you don't like the double standards, go live among monkeys .

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Giorgia: 2:06am On May 31, 2022
InfinityFabric:

There's a synonym for slut, hoe etc in almost every language in the world. And they ain't talking about a man.

Olodo oshi:
0. Bible is fake. Christianity is even more scam started by Paul.
1. If we are to go by this statement, then we should NOT be punishing politicians, thieves etc. Because: let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone
2. There's a difference between sinning/transgressing and societal repercussion. Both men and women fornicate but one is the hoe, the other is the hoe-maker

Also, a broke man and a broke woman are not the same - a man is required to make money a woman is NOT. If you don't like the double standards, go live among monkeys .

I pray they treat your daughter like this, go abroad and check if anyone is saying this nonsense. Men are allowed to cheat and women are suppose to maintain their purity for this std-ladden idiots called men?
May God forbid it if this is my portion!

And you people are the ones crowding embassies hoping to japa with your ignorance!
Better pray because ignorance na huge disease more terminal than cancer sef sad

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 2:06am On May 31, 2022
BigRocky:
The camp commandant narrating every detail to the husband of kin.
hahahaha you no well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 2:08am On May 31, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
cheesy
na wah oh

How una dey take do these detective work?? grin
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:00am On May 31, 2022
TechBIogger:
na wah oh

How una dey take do these detective work?? grin

I dey intern with TechBlogger na cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by freddie009(m): 4:19am On May 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

leave those idiots, stealing peoples post on twitter and passing it as theirs is misleading the least the mumu should have done was place a link to twitter or use a footnote copied from twitter, but here everybody thinks he made the post but not knowing his an Alaye Afonja skull mining wheelbarrow

75 per cent of the post here are not original. It is copied from either Twitter or facebook

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 5:02am On May 31, 2022
How old is the camp commandant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.