Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands (1165 Views)

Tecno Brand Ranks 6th Amongst Top100 Best Brands In Africa In 2021 / Tecno Ranked 6th Among Top 100 Most Admired Brands In Africa / Tecno Ranked 6th Among Top 100 Admired Brands In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by postbox: 7:34pm On May 30, 2022
TECNO  ranked among the top 6 brands on the African continent for the sixth consecutive year, testifying to the staying power of TECNO brand’s leadership in Africa. Established in 2011, the Brand Africa 100: Africa’s Best Brands rankings are the most authoritative survey and analysis of African brands and businesses.

TECNO kept its position despite the challenges of the pandemic that saw worldwide supply and demand issues. With Brand Africa’s new rankings, TECNO has once again come out tops, maintaining their position in mid to high-end mobile brand segments in Africa.

TECNO’s investment and commitment to bringing consumer-centric mobile technology to the African continent is exemplary. TECNO brand spokesperson shared that, “We are delighted to continue to receive this honor over the years. We put a lot of effort and continuous deep cultivation in the African market, aiming to provide consumers with reliable products, powerful and innovative mobile technology, all based on an in-depth understanding of the customized needs of African users.”
TECNO’s making its promise to bridge the digital gap through continuous technology and innovation. For example, it was on full display in a webinar entitled “Global Mobile Camera Trends 2022: Innovation Talk” (https:///3GnDgnx), with guest speakers from Counterpoint, TECNO, Samsung Electronics and DXOMARK. Early this year, TECNO also collaborated with BBC Storyworks and created a short film The Future Lens: Looking Ahead With TECNO (https://bbc.in/3N6BObq), to explore the meaning of mobile camera innovation for people’s life. TECNO’s concept phone launch with new Telescopic Macro Lens technology (https:///3z6J6Ia) is another vision for the future of mobile cameras. The objective of ‘Future Lens’ on its camera innovation is to allow users to showcase their uniqueness via visual storytelling, filling their world with diversified beauty through mobile camera innovation.

TECNO keeps demonstrating its global level of technology and innovation with its brand mission of becoming the most admired tech brand in Africa and global emerging markets by continually making breakthroughs in technology innovation. TECNO is deeply committed to its role in the mobile technology field and is dedicated to bringing the innovative and stylish products to its customers.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2022/05/29/tecno-ranks-6th-among-2022-africa-best-brands/

Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Flamees(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2022
Best in Mediatek mediocre Chip

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by tellsblinks(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
Lol. Una no tell us the other 5

I guess this was a marketing post shaa

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by mark2020prince: 1:43pm On May 31, 2022
Exactly the point I was trying to make some days back to a friend. If you call 5 best android brands Tecno de there.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by saratackit: 1:44pm On May 31, 2022
You guys should check out the trend on brand Africa's official webpage I followed the brand Africa of a thing, last year Tecno was the 6th they maintained it this year again.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by lordcrafts: 1:47pm On May 31, 2022
Please anyone here who can point out why Tecno is an outstanding brand?

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2022
Congratulations to TECNO. This is not a surprise to me considering the quality of phones that have been manufactured by the Brand.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by iseoluwanimi: 1:55pm On May 31, 2022
According to the factors they stated for selections of the best 100 brands in africa, its actually more than beingtagged as the best android brands or whatever its general. All BRANDS tech or no tech are in the same race. (GENERAL the
mark2020prince:
Exactly the point I was trying to make some days back to a friend. If you call 5 best android brands Tecno de there.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by OladapoF(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2022
I have been using TECNO phone for some time now and I have never regretted using it. I hope the brand will keep the flag flying. Congratulations to TECNO for this achievement.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by OladapoF(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
A big congratulations to TECNO for being ranked among the top 6 brands on the African continent for the sixth consecutive year. It's my belief that the brand will not relent in giving Africans the best
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by dankwoska: 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
Not the second time. This is the 6th year according to content.
saratackit:
You guys should check out the trend on brand Africa's official webpage I followed the brand Africa of a thing, last year Tecno was the 6th they maintained it this year again.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Dkdworldwide: 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
Big congrats to Tecno for setting the record the 6th time in 6 years
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Simileoluwa4eva: 3:15pm On May 31, 2022
This win is expected since the brand has kept on to it's reputation.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by JOSSYPRINTS: 3:17pm On May 31, 2022
A brand who thrives for improvement deserves this much congratulations.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by SimiVikky: 3:19pm On May 31, 2022
Hopefully the brands continues to keep up to it's reputation and gets more achievement. Congrats.
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Kunja2: 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
TECNO for the win. Nice!!
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Kunja2: 3:24pm On May 31, 2022
JOSSYPRINTS:
A brand who thrives for improvement deserves this much congratulations.
exactly!
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Kunja2: 3:24pm On May 31, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
Congratulations to TECNO. This is not a surprise to me considering the quality of phones that have been manufactured by the Brand.
this is true. It's their consistency for me
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by KeplersCross: 3:54pm On May 31, 2022
Top 6th isn't a bad remark at all, maintaining it is also a great achievement but when will they be able to make it to top 5
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by PotterJokes44: 10:30pm On May 31, 2022
So many comments about Tecno not being top 5 but they fail to recognize the effort and commitment,at least they didn't go down,they maintained the 6th position,that alone deserves something right!?.... Lol
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by IzuKiba77: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
But las las Tecno not being part of the top 5 phone brands doesn't mean their products are trash though,I mean even if they aren't there yet, they're making sure progress when it comes to technological innovations and advancements,well I'm just saying judging from the comments I've been seeing,for some reason I feel 6th is where they should be for now, it's a gradual process wink wink
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Nuelng: 11:03pm On May 31, 2022
lordcrafts:
Please anyone here who can point out why Tecno is an outstanding brand?

TECNO is an outstanding brand because they are the brand with the most consumer and pocket friendly devices...
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Mimiko3: 11:05pm On May 31, 2022
Hardwork and consistency, I can say has paid off for the brand TECNO... Good job to the brand for keeping the top 6 spot over the tough years
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Jayjerjay: 11:09pm On May 31, 2022
Being sincere, if I as a human am the TECNO brand, during those tough years, I for don give up, lol, because, those times weren't encouraging in the nearest bit
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Franktom247(m): 2:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Over the years Tecno has really worked in building their brand making it not only popular but also a reliable mobile device so this really is a big win for Tecno congratulations to them
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by 0xAaron: 3:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Tecno is a unique brand they really have done well in improving the quality of their device giving the users satisfaction so maintaining their sixth position despite the competition shows the fruits of this consistent improvement
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by KingUka: 3:13am On Jun 01, 2022
This is a great achievement for Tecno brand based on how well they develop and make progress they'll be among the top 5 in coming years Congratulations
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Chiemezueajuzie: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's being a long time since they have been grinding. To me the position is fine
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Chomolina: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Slow and steady wins the race
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by YangaBabe: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jayjerjay:
Being sincere, if I as a human am the TECNO brand, during those tough years, I for don give up, lol, because, those times weren't encouraging in the nearest bit
i can relate
It's is a motivation to everybody to keep doing their best
Re: TECNO Ranks 6th Among 2022 Africa Best Brands by Yinksy09(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Congratulations TECNO

(1) (Reply)

Phones / Activation Code Of Mtn Daily Brower / Unlocking Alcatel OT 985 Network Lock To Use Any Network Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.