Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes (556 Views)

Any Expert On Fiberglass Or Carbon Fiber? / Heat Emmision In Toyota Camry 2000 / Excessive Fuel Consumption And Emmision Of Black Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes by incogni2o: 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
My Car currently have the check engine light on with codes that refer to different sizes of leakes in in emmission system.

I have no other reason to be worried about the proper fucntioning of the car apart from this light that is on.

I have also changed the front and rear part of the exhaust system but the check engine indicator still remains on.

Is there any expert that can know the specific parts of the emmision system that's not well sealed and can also help fix it with guarantee. I heard there is a device that people use for this too.

The car is an es330.

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes by incogni2o: 12:37pm On May 31, 2022
Any help is appreciated
Re: Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes by TRYGO(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2022
Get the car scanned first, before you go from there.
Re: Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes by incogni2o: 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
TRYGO:
Get the car scanned first, before you go from there.

I have scanned the car and the codes relates to exhaust leak
Re: Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes by jceesquare(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2022
incogni2o:

I have scanned the car and the codes relates to exhaust leak
Why don't you start by posting the codes
Re: Any Expert On Fixing Checkengine Emmision leak Codes by incogni2o: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2022
jceesquare:

Why don't you start by posting the codes

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2008 For Sale / Toyota Corolla 2000 Model / 2008 Nissan Teena Engine Issues( Nissan Mechanic Needed In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.