Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) (55428 Views)

Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic / 6000-Year-Old Human Skeletons Found With Full Sets Of Teeth In Brazil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Beremx:
I am being treated at home. Done the necessary tests. Thanks for your concern. I appreciate cool
Holla Beremx...how's your health now?
Feeling better right?
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Beremx(f): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Holla Beremx...how's your health now?
Feeling better right?
yes dear. Good morning to you cheesy
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Beremx:
yes dear. Good morning to you cheesy
Good..glad you are better..here you go for ya breakfast oe'r there.. grin

Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Beremx(f): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good..glad you are better..here you go for ya breakfast oe'r there.. grin
kiss kiss
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by EmperorHadrain: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Beremx:
I am being treated at home. Done the necessary tests. Thanks for your concern. I appreciate cool

Your reggae musician baby daddy give you gono?
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by EmperorHadrain: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Beremx:
currently down with malaria and painful reddish eyes. I will be fine

Monkey pox early symptoms
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Your reggae musician baby daddy give you gono?
you haven’t changed a bit Oga MagicBishop? 70 years old man like you! grin grin

How are you doing btw? Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Ogamysamo: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Werey..
please what does werey means?
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2022
A crazy person..
Ogamysamo:
please what does werey means?
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2022
I knw dis movie and i be indomie generation...
angelEmade:

Baba you be legend! Indomie generations can never know this movie.
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by angelEmade: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Favorolasupo:
I knw dis movie and i be indomie generation...
Lol are you sure? How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wetin concern u..im 2000 and something..id knw d movie..about an ancient Egyptian mummy called Imhotep...dwayne Johnson is the scorpion king...
angelEmade:

Lol are you sure? How old are you?
Re: Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) by Manofsteel2013(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Haa..!, Eeyaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.