Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command (1184 Views)

Tecno Cammon 11 Shows No Command / My Phone Is 4g But Only 2g Edge Is Working, Any Solution? / Infinix Note 3 Stucked At 'NO COMMAND' Screen, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2022
I tried to fix it with a software but it is still the same. A phone repairer said it is battery. I'm really confused now.
Please do anyone know what the problem is?
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by citywal(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
Mine went off and refused to on, it's as if all phones are spoiling at the same time
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
citywal:
Mine went off and refused to on, it's as if all phones are spoiling at the same time

As in, i'm frustrated and tired.

1 Like

Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by citywal(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2022
My dear as at now I'm looking for a phone like dis to buy I'm just frustrated
Sweetness4:

As in, i'm frustrated and tired.
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by ruffbam(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2022
citywal:

Is the screen still okay? Are you planning to sell it? I need the screen.
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:40am On May 31, 2022
Sweetness4:
I tried to fix it with a software but it is still the same. A phone repairer said it is battery. I'm really confused now.
lemme get something straight. when you power it on, does it show the "samsung powered by android" before displaying the "no command"? if yes, then your power flex is faulty.
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Nobody: 6:15am On May 31, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

lemme get something straight. when you power it on, does it show the "samsung powered by android" before displaying the "no command"? if yes, then your power flex is faulty.

No it only shows no command. The phone doesn't switch off anymore just no command.
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Nobody: 6:15am On May 31, 2022
citywal:
My dear as at now I'm looking for a phone like dis to buy I'm just frustrated

Sorry about that
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Darkseid(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2022
Sweetness4:

No it only shows no command. The phone doesn't switch off anymore just no command.
One of your volume buttons is most likely faulty and pressed down. Lightly hit the two buttons for a while and then try again.
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Nobody: 6:55am On May 31, 2022
Darkseid:
One of your volume buttons is most likely faulty and pressed down. Lightly hit the two buttons for a while and then try again.

Done that, still showing no command and its not turning off cry
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2022
Sweetness4:

quick test: press both the volume down and power button for more than 10seconds. if the volume button is working, it's bound to reboot
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Darkseid(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2022
Sweetness4:

Done that, still showing no command and its not turning off cry
Hold down the power button continuously for up to 20 seconds and it should restart
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by citywal(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2022
Yes the screen is very much ok i bought the phone brand new before I came to nigeria, I'm the only person that used it, screen, battery and others are fine its an s6 blue.
ruffbam:

Is the screen still okay? Are you planning to sell it? I need the screen.
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by ruffbam(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2022
citywal:
Yes the screen is very much ok i bought the phone brand new before I came to nigeria, I'm the only person that used it, screen, battery and others are fine its an s6 blue.

How much is the screen and your location?
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by citywal(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2022
i live at ajah axis i can sell the whole phone 35k, but can it come up at least let me wipe it clean.
ruffbam:

How much is the screen and your location?
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by ruffbam(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2022
citywal:

Just read your comment again and saw the s6 blue.
The screen I need is that of s7edge not s6.
Shalom bro
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by citywal(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2022
Ok man
ruffbam:

Just read your comment again and saw the s6 blue.
The screen I need is that of s7edge not s6.
Shalom bro
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Phone now working. Thanks guys.
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by popweezy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sweetness4:
Phone now working. Thanks guys.
how did you go about it
Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
popweezy:
how did you go about it

I went to computer village and it was fixed. The problem was software issue.

1 Like

Re: My Samsung S7 Edge Is Showing No Command by webizone(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Sweetness4:

It's the booting software. Just like infinix was doing to me back then. After rebooting with a software, it stopped booting again after a while. That was when I switched to Xiaomi redmi phones and I have no complaints ever since.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Unlocking Airtel Vida M4 Mifi / "Discover The Best Call Tariff Plans In Nigeria - Find The Perfect Plan For Your / Who Knows About Mtn Email Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.