Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) (44965 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / 10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by odiks: 12:02am On May 31, 2022
..... Says Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Violated The Party's rule. He said it was wrong for the convention committee to have allowed Sokoto state governor Aminu Tambuwal who is also an aspirant to announce his stepping down for Atiku Abubakar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRaPqectaHc

.......... Say those southern Governors that ganged up against him Will Continue To Be Perpetual Slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bae1OyHpgs

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Pauldollars(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2022
Governor Wike is new to Presidential contest in Nigeria. Now he understands that when contesting for the No 1. postion in Nigeria you have to be patient, friendly with people and play your cards smartly not with force or bold face.
This is just his first time.
Atiku, Buhari and many others also tried many times.

300 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by God1000(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2022
This is getting interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by successmatters(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2022
Basketmouth

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by kahal29: 12:14am On May 31, 2022
Hia
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by successmatters(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2022
Pauldollars:
Governor Wike is new to Presidential contest in Nigeria. Now he understands that when contesting for the No 1. postion in Nigeria you have to be patient, friendly with people and play your cards smartly not with force or bold face.

That's why I think Tinubu should try again in 2031 grin

255 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Tinubuadvocate2: 12:15am On May 31, 2022
grin so Imo, Abia Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state delegates voted Atiku Abubakar because of dollar.

We already know that Edo aren't going to vote wike delta are supporting Atiku because of vice president Akwa ibom voted their governor wow .

289 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Pauldollars(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:

That's why I think Tinubu should try again in 2031 grin

They can all keep trying. Besides, the job is just for one person. Only one person will eventually emerge as Nigeria's next president and everybody will rest.
For now let everybody be playing his card

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by gaby(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2022
Bulldog money miss road...

The first money wey small pikin dey make for himself na akara and lollipop him dey use buy...

As dead as Buhari is, he still looks and acts more Presidential than this bushman.

This is to tell you how the bar has been set by the unfortunate emergence of Buhari in the annals of Nigeria's democratic presidency.
And now, his ProMax is warming up to come put a knell on the coffin?

Na thunder go fire all of una

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Nigerialabalaba: 12:17am On May 31, 2022
wike actually talk well. One day he go write hin memoir too and I hope say hin people go buy and read am. Wike na patriotic Nigerian.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by ItsTutsi(m): 1:10am On May 31, 2022
Omo!! If Wike decides to write a book in the future, the page he will reserve for Tambuwal will need to be highly cencored for under age
Nigerialabalaba:
wike actually talk well. One day he go write hin memoir too and I hope say hin people go buy and read am. Wike na patriotic Nigerian.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by kahal29: 4:57am On May 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Omo!! If Wike decides to write a book in the future, the page he will reserve for Tambuwal will need to be highly cencored for under age

I dey tell you. The guy do am strong thing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:08am On May 31, 2022
There is nothing Presidential about this man.......declaring to support Tinubu will be the final nail on his political coffin.

15 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by onatisi(m): 5:18am On May 31, 2022
wike really tried , to have come second with that number of votes against a formidable opponent like atiku isnt easy , atiku was well shaken and he has tambuwal and saraki to thank for his victory now .
But all said and done , wike would have been a bad candidate for pdp , he would have lost the north and it would have been difficult to sell his candidacy to the north and it would have taken a massive massive massive pr job to get the north to like him ..
Atiku needs no introduction , the masses know him already , he needs little pr , he has political friends and contacts in all regions and states who can work for him easily . he should be able to give any apc candidate a good run for their money this time around .

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Jobdrillers: 6:10am On May 31, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:10am On May 31, 2022
What a TOUT!
No appeal whatsoever.
Always looking and sounding like Tinubu's best cocaine customer. cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by beautyhd: 6:10am On May 31, 2022
That was the plan all along but Wike was too naive to sense and see it.

A northerner will always choose his brother before a southerner.

Your garrulous attitude and hatred towards your fellow southerners cost you this, you even went to Peter Obi’s state to bad mouth him.
Destroyed Rivers treasury and stepped on many big toes.

Count your losses and move on

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:10am On May 31, 2022
Wike can rant all he can. He has lost. He is a foolish idiot.

We Yorubas from the 6 SouthWest states will share our votes between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by dettolgel: 6:11am On May 31, 2022
Why is he crying? The corrupt Igbo politicians are asking for a consensus tickets and since Wike already declared that he is not in support of their request and supported that the ticket should be thrown open.

He has tested his popularity in PDP and he now knows where he stands.

He should take it like a man and stop wailing

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by michoim(m): 6:12am On May 31, 2022
Pauldollars:
You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by eddyslim(m): 6:12am On May 31, 2022
Wike my man, pls be calming down okay

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Asianjollof007: 6:12am On May 31, 2022
Wike is the only man that can transform this country if given chance, the only man that won't bow to the northerners. He has this quality i have never seen in other southern aspirants, love him or hate him wike is a bold and strong man.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Klington: 6:13am On May 31, 2022
River State money is just pushing this one upandawn.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by crackhouse(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2022
He should take it easy
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Asianjollof007: 6:14am On May 31, 2022
Karemarealty288:
There is nothing Presidential about this man.......declaring to support Tinubu will be the final nail on his political coffin.

Shut up, hater!

7 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by MyExpression(m): 6:14am On May 31, 2022
If Wike had agreed to support Peter Obi, he wouldn't be facing this calamity.

His greed is what gave Tambuwal the temerity to betray him.

Wike betrayed his own people by insisting on his mandate...because he had Rivers money to spend
Peter Obi was the best consensus Eastern candidate to have been supported unanimously.

Even Atiku would have honoured the rotation principle if Wike had stood by PO and pressured other zones to honour the party agreements.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Anatakuebira: 6:14am On May 31, 2022
While I was doing my MSc, I was in the same class with a Hausa Fulani guy who will prefer to help his Hausa brother in another department to do his assignment rather than help me when am not around to do mine. That was when I learned the Hausas love themselves more regardless. Tambuwal supporting his brother Atiku didn't surprise me at all.

15 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by EmekaMD(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2022
Wike is a fool.
Every other region have prpduced a president and now that SE should be supported to produce no ones else wants to support SE.
Even Atiku was ready to step down should PDP agree to zone to SE. If Wike cared about the south he would have supported SE as that was the only reason to make Atiku step down.

I have said it, let the presidency go back to north and remain there until the south agrees to let SE have its fair share.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by flamingREED(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2022
Cry me a river, baby boy
kiss

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.