Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,601 members, 7,781,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 04:15 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu, Nollywood Actor Files Lawsuit Against Wife For Abandoning Matrimon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu, Nollywood Actor Files Lawsuit Against Wife For Abandoning Matrimon (178 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu, Nollywood Actor Files Lawsuit Against Wife For Abandoning Matrimon by Azeemokoya: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Kalu Ikeagwu, a popular Nigerian actor on Monday, May 30 informed the Ikeja High Court how his estranged wife, Ijeoma, allegedly deserted their matrimonial home and prevented him from gaining access to their two children, News Round The Clock gathered.

Kalu Ikeagwu, in the suit marked LD/8939HD/2021, is seeking a dissolution of his six-year-old marriage to Ijeoma, according to People’s Gazette.

The actor also seeks full custody of his three-year-old son and ten-year-old stepdaughter.

Under cross-examination by the respondent’s counsel, S.I. Amedu, Ikeagwu said his wife packed out of his matrimonial and sent him a mail that she was going to her father’s house in Enugu.

Ikeagwu also denied that he sent his wife and kids out of the house and failed to provide for their upkeep.

The actor further told the court that his wife denied him sx and poured water on him while he was asleep. “After the birth of our son, she has refused to have sx with me. I was not aware she lost the pregnancy due to an infection as I did not give her any infection. Till date, I have not seen any report attached to a document that she lost a baby through STD. Though I did not ask her why she lost the baby,” he said.

Ikeagwu said he stopped sending money to the children for upkeep and maintenance because his wife denied him being the father to his stepdaughter.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/kalu-ikeagwu-nollywood-actor-files-lawsuit-against-wife-for-abandoning-matrimonial-home/

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley / BTS Hiatus / Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Got Engaged To Her Fiance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.