Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4416 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Nigerian Lady Who Never Had Sex For 25yrs While Waiting For Her Abroad Husband / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by mariovito(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2022
Well ..

1 Like

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2022
So, men are no longer scum cheesy cheesy

Sooner or later, una mind go dey. Umu Ekwensu!

16 Likes

Re: . by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:26am On May 31, 2022
I just like this guy.

Aji bussu onye mpiawa azu grin
Mbah dey for you cheesy
And our very own Nwamaikpe wink
These three Igbo men have something in common.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26am On May 31, 2022
Did that just come from a wannabe redpiller? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Felimax(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2022
I totally disagree with you. Men are not so important. My
Re: . by Boogyman557: 10:29am On May 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: . by Romanoff(f): 10:31am On May 31, 2022
Canada is not any better, either for the guys and ladies over there.

The ones I know that have relocated for over three years now, na the same story.

Everyone just wanna shag, no real connections, no genuine love, na another jungle over there.

17 Likes

Re: . by FalseProphet1(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2022
All the Nigerian girls I know in Canada are all above 30 and still single. One even came back to Nigeria last December for the sole purpose of finding a man.

The problem here is guys over there are doing menial jobs to survive, while the ladies are schooling, so by the time they're done with Bsc, Msc PhD...etc. the guys would be to low for their standard, and white guys who they hope to settle down with just wants sex with them, so they'll end up coming back to Nigeria to find a man.

This truth is everyone needs everyone.

This I have seen.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Oowel(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2022
This is exactly how Life is with regard to environment, Location or Country.
I like it this...
Re: . by godofuck231: 10:57am On May 31, 2022
Simple case ashawoe don clear for e eye , she don turn burnt beans be that

2 Likes

Re: . by LLSAINT(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2022
The true talk be say, Real men are scarce
BOYfriends plenty but HUSBAND (responsibility) dey scarce.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by EmzyT: 11:16am On May 31, 2022
Heathrow44:
what's your take on this?

But those men who woo married women are not scarce na, they are everywhere grin grin

Re: . by PerfectStranger(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2022
On a serious note, if you're a woman about to japa or already japa and you're looking for a man for something serious, quote me. wink cool
Re: . by Skengman: 11:38am On May 31, 2022
Romanoff:

The ones I know that have relocated for over three years now, na the same story.

Everyone just wanna shag, no real connections, no genuine love, na another jungle over there.
The ones in Canada are getting married o. I might just agree with you if you say UK. It's a society where a bunch of the guys just want to linkup and shag. The chances of a Nigerian woman finding a husband there is very very slim.

5 Likes

Re: . by Romanoff(f): 11:41am On May 31, 2022
Skengman:

The ones in Canada are getting married o. I might just agree with you if you say UK. It's a society where a bunch of the guys just want to linkup and shag. The chances of a Nigerian woman finding a husband there is very very slim.

Na Canada I get people pass and the story amongst the single folks no be here.

1 Like

Re: . by dopedan(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2022
Dey donno
Re: . by 190theclown: 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin grin

very true!

Most nigerian girls simply do not know this.

No husband for abroad grin

1 Like

Re: . by siofra(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2022
MTCHEWWWEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!

It depends on the Western country you go to.

In countries like US, Uk and Canada. Hookup culture has practically taken over courtship. Everybody wants to smash and pass, no one is interested in marriage or long term relationships.

My friend's aunt moved from UK to a small City in Germany and got married there. She said in Germany, many men take courtship seriously, they are blunt about what they want in a woman and they are family oriented.

Lastly, it may be preference. Some Nigerian women may not be open to dating or marrying someone from another race.

8 Likes

Re: . by Torosk1(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
Another format for Igbo bois

2 Shares

Re: . by 190theclown: 2:28pm On May 31, 2022
siofra:
TRASH!!!!!!

Keep dreaming grin
Re: . by womenareapez: 2:29pm On May 31, 2022
Why will someone as a man will want to marry those black baboons over there? undecided

If you see the way those black piece of shiit are hustling for husband in Canada,UK and US will amaze you undecided
Re: . by Ballzproblemm: 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
no they find spouse out of desperation,.make them no use you get green card then japa

2 Likes

Re: . by Ballzproblemm: 2:32pm On May 31, 2022
Romanoff:

wish white girls will want to shag me cheesy lol
Re: . by siofra(f): 2:33pm On May 31, 2022
190theclown:

Keep dreaming grin

Dreaming about what?

Am I going abroad to find husband
Re: . by 190theclown: 2:38pm On May 31, 2022
siofra:

Dreaming about what?

Am I going abroad to find husband

then why did you say #Trash

if you werent so pained angry
Re: . by 190theclown: 2:38pm On May 31, 2022
womenareapez:
Why will someone as a man will want to marry those black baboons over there? undecided

If you see the way those black piece of shiit are hustling for husband in Canada,UK and US will amaze you undecided

Yup very true!

Nigerian girls are generally very ugly compared to women from other races cheesy

And them no sabi phuck grin

6 Likes

Re: . by siofra(f): 2:40pm On May 31, 2022
190theclown:

then why did you say #Trash

if you werent so pained angry

I'm not pained.

I'm really, really angry because you men love looking for the smallest opportunity to shame women angry

As if this loneliness thing does not affect both men and women abroad.
Re: . by 190theclown: 2:44pm On May 31, 2022
siofra:

I'm not pained.

I'm really, really angry because you men love looking for the smallest opportunity to shame women angry

As if this loneliness thing does not affect both men and women abroad.

grin grin

TBH it does affect both men and women.

But women suffer it more.

Enter tinder as a man there would be a woman for you at-worst she go fat

But as a woman its either your man is back in nigeria or d1ldo is your best friend.

Nigerian women have little chances settling down overseas compared to our men and generally nigerian women do not like settling down with White men or rather white men do not generally fancy settling down with nigerian women

but for white girls its a dream to settle with a nigerian guy especially if the guy come de try like me grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Hayee(f): 2:44pm On May 31, 2022
It seems these days men are more concerned about women matters more than women themselves cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: . by RedpillAnalyst: 2:46pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
All the Nigerian girls I know in Canada are all above 30 and still single. One even came back to Nigeria last December for the sole purpose of finding a man.

The problem here is guys over there are doing menial jobs to survive, while the ladies are schooling, so by the time they're done with Bsc, Msc PhD...etc. the guys would be to low for their standard, and white guys who they hope to settle down with just wants sex with them, so they'll end up coming back to Nigeria to find a man.

This truth is everyone needs everyone.

This I have seen.

You are right sir!
Re: . by 190theclown: 2:53pm On May 31, 2022
Hayee:
It seems these days men are more concerned about women matters more than women themselves cheesy grin grin

Rest!

No one send una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A New Boyfriend!!! / After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? / Meet 25 Years Old White Girl That Slept With 5,000 Men In 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.