Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Our Rocky Marriage Led To An Affair With My Father In-law. Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Rocky Marriage Led To An Affair With My Father In-law. Please Advice (766 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Rocky Marriage Led To An Affair With My Father In-law. Please Advice by LoveEtRomance4: 10:29am On May 31, 2022
This matter is very sensitive and delicate. I am very hesitant to even say it but its eating me up. I have been married for six years. I married into a wonderful family but I made a terrible mistake. The day before my wedding six years ago, my boyfriend called me and told me that he wanted to tell me a secret that has been eating him for some time. He said he does not want to get married keeping secrets.
Tearfully, he told me that he slept with a colleague at work and for it not to continue, he has resigned and gotten a new job that he will resume after our wedding. It was a very confusing moment for me. I cried because I know me too have also cheated but it was something I thought I could go to my grave with. And because it was such an emotional situation, I told him that earlier in our relationship, I had c3x with my ex.
My ex had come back, begging and persuading me to come back to him that he had changed and I thought my current boyfriend was just a rebound. I mean, I was with my ex for 4 years. I missed him and fell for his lies… we had c3x but things only got worse so I finally moved on and focused on my boyfriend who ended up being my husband.
This revelation hurt my husband more than his own revelation hurt me. We agreed not to cheat again but as soon as we got married, my husband continued the affair with that former colleague he resigned for.  Initially he was hiding it but later, he did not care. He said I hurt him by saying he was a rebound to me after my ex came back and had c3x with me. There was no day that passed that I did not get blamed for saying my husband was a rebound. I pleaded with him not to pay attention to that cos it was said in the heat of passion to an ex who just wanted to fvkk me.

My husband believed that I truly did not love him and he said he knows if my ex ever comes back again, I might fvkk him. All these excuses did not make sense to me but he kept on keeping his mistress. I got pregnant and lost the baby to depression. I refused to get pregnant again cos our marriage got worse and worse. I even contemplated divorce.
My father in-law called me when he heard that I was going to file for divorce. The whole family was tired of trying to talk to my husband but he said he too was tired of the marriage. My father in-law and his wife (my husband’s step mother, his mother had passed some years ago) live in Ikoyi. They called me to discuss with me. They begged me to be patient with their son, that they will speak to him.
I stayed a few days back with my in-laws. On Sunday morning, father in-law’s wife had gone out and asked me to help serve daddy breakfast because their cook took the day off. I made breakfast for daddy and after breakfast, we both sat down to gist. He told me how he felt sorry that his son did not appreciate having such a pretty wife like me…that if I was not his son’s wife, he would marry me instantly.
We both laughed. It was a bit uncomfortable but the next advice my father in-law gave me was...
READ MORE>>>>>>
https://ketofall.com/our-rocky-marriage-led-to-an-affair-with-my-father-in-law-please-advice/
Re: Our Rocky Marriage Led To An Affair With My Father In-law. Please Advice by eyenogoquiet(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2022
La click LA bend LA buhari kpai
Re: Our Rocky Marriage Led To An Affair With My Father In-law. Please Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
yeye superstory tellers of NL...

LA click LA Bend like crayfish!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth) / Pls How Many Of You See This / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.