Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process (1303 Views)

Peter Obi Needs Two Things Today In Today's Court Session / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 1:21pm On May 31, 2022
We must make sacrifices to restore this nation and move away from the status quo. We must let go of greed, unconscious biases, and instant gratification to do the right thing. If you love Nigeria and wish this nation well, it is time to rally together. We are all we have.

We stand with HE Peter Obi. He has our support.
His acceptance speech and precedents are all the conviction we need.

This message is to those managing his Digital Media, please create a website that contains his manifesto and a page for volunteers to register.

Some of us are in the diaspora, others are right there at home, but we will do our best. We are willing to travel this road with His Excellency, regardless of where we are.

Lastly, to those screaming "elections are not won on social media," don't be ignorant.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Winningbot: 1:42pm On May 31, 2022
MizMyColi:
We must make sacrifices to restore this nation and move away from the status quo. We must let go of greed, unconscious biases, and instant gratification to do the right thing. If you love Nigeria and wish this nation well, it is time to rally together. We are all we have.

This message is to those managing his Digital Media, please create a website that contains his manifesto and a page for volunteers to register.

Some of us are in the diaspora, others are right there at home, but we will do our best. We are willing to travel this road with His Excellency, regardless of where we are.

Lastly, to those screaming "elections are not won on social media," don't be ignorant.
#peterobi2023

4 Likes

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MadamExcellency: 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
MizMyColi:

Welcome back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Mynd44: 2:34pm On May 31, 2022
Now playing: Sleepsong by Clamavi de Profundis

Peter Obi and His supporters should continue putting the work, seeing then get involved in the politics is good for the system.

But if Peter Obi wins, (yes, I know he won't but lets say he does) all these wonderful works in said manifestos will be accomplished how? Is LP going to win 55 Senate seats and 181 rep seats?

Because if you are president with a NASS that isn't with you……

Same thing I asked Sowore fans 4 years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by derecho(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
PeterObi.com and PeterObi.ng are already taken and registered.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Afamed: 2:38pm On May 31, 2022
The Pandora thief knows he's not going anywhere, hence he would not want to invest in a journey of no return.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 11:06pm On May 31, 2022
Mynd44:

Peter Obi and His supporters should continue putting the work, seeing then get involved in the politics is good for the system.

But if Peter Obi wins, (yes, I know he won't but lets say he does) all these wonderful works in said manifestos will be accomplished how? Is LP going to win 55 Senate seats and 181 rep seats?

In other words, you're already anticipating a difficult tenure because you've made peace with the fact that several Nigerians abhor progress?

It might surprise you how the tables turn.

Besides, Sowore and PO aren't on the same pedestal. Sowore used his platform to promote defamation and partisan politics. He only started retracing his steps recently. PO has been consistent.

Win or lose, by the time it's all done, we (the well-meaning Nigerian people) would have made a statement to those who think it is their birthright and life goal to remain in power without delivering positively overwhelming and visible dividends.

Everyone who means well for Nigeria should rally around Peter Obi.

It shouldn't be that hard.

7 Likes

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 11:08pm On May 31, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora thief knows he's not going anywhere, hence he would not want to invest in a journey of no return.

Zukwanike cheesy
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 11:09pm On May 31, 2022
derecho:
PeterObi.com and PeterObi.ng are already taken and registered.

Doesn't matter. They can buy it or use a different domain name.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by PDJT: 11:28pm On May 31, 2022
-I support your message. Madam. Are you in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the EU or the United States?

-Additionally, his campaign team needs to start goFundme page, or similar fund-raising page for his supporters all over the world to support their campaign.

-I believe a lot needs to be done in terms of publicity in all nooks and crannies.

-And if he pledges to uphold the UN human rights declaration, I will personally make a massive donation. He needs all the help he can get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2022
PDJT:
-I support your message. Madam. Are you in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the EU or the United States?

-Additionally, his campaign team needs to start goFundme page, or similar fund-raising page for his supporters all over the world to support their campaign.

-I believe a lot needs to be done in terms of publicity in all nooks and crannies.

-And if he pledges to uphold the UN human rights declaration, I will personally make a massive donation. He needs all the help he can get.

Ikotun grin cheesy
Canada should be there too tongue

Btw, great ideas you've got there. I believe in this project.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Mynd44: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

In other words, you're already anticipating a difficult tenure because you've made peace with the fact that several Nigerians abhor progress?

It might surprise you how the tables turn.

Besides, Sowore and PO aren't on the same pedestal. Sowore used his platform to promote defamation and partisan politics. He only started retracing his steps recently. PO has been consistent.

Win or lose, by the time it's all done, we (the well-meaning Nigerian people) would have made a statement to those who think it is their birthright and life goal to remain in power without delivering positively overwhelming and visible dividends.

Everyone who means well for Nigeria should rally around Peter Obi.

It shouldn't be that hard.

Now playing: To Hell ans Back ~ Sabaton

Exclusionary.

Not surprised
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by helinues: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Why not build one for him.

In Mr Dele Momodu's voice, LP don't have structure across Nigeria, Obi needs to build them but the question is can Obi spend his hard earned money to build LP structure nationwide?
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by OkoroBufo: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Same thing I have been asking. How many seats can Labour secure at the grassroots, Will APC & PDP candidates vacate their seats easily just because one Obi is on the ballot?.. dem go collect, body go tell Obi.

-Okoro bufo
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Mynd44: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Same thing I have been asking. How many seats can Labour secure at the grassroots, Will APC & PDP candidates vacate their seats easily just because one Obi is on the ballot?.. dem go collect, body go tell Obi.

-Okoro bufo

Part of what people do not understand is that the presidential candidate is not alone. The senate and Rep candidates are in the same boat. Their election takes place on the same day and their fates, joined.

If your NASS candidates are weak, they wont sell the presidential candidates well as the presidential candidate can't be everywhere but they can be as they want to be elected.

But again, he won't win, I like the participation and intending Vawulence
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Why not build one for him.

In Mr Dele Momodu's voice, LP don't have structure across Nigeria, Obi needs to build them but the question is can Obi spend his hard earned money to build LP structure nationwide?

We'll see.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by helinues: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

We'll see.

You have seen the reality already, just that you are not ready to accept it

We'll see is just like self deceit
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by OkoroBufo: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2022
You are a PDP die hard but primordial & ethnic sentiments have blinded you now.
What has Obi ever rescued in his life?. Nothing! He refused to conduct LG elections as a Governor despite passionate appeals and he acted like an emperor.
Fake people packaging a Pandora fraud as a saint.

-Okoro bufo
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by PDJT: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

Ikotun grin cheesy
Canada should be there too tongue

Btw, great ideas you've got there. I believe in this project.

-Thanks to google. Now, I know where Ikotun is. grin

-Sorry, na the United States dey block Canada from view. tongue

-Yes, decent people should support and "waste" their votes on Mr. Peter Obi. Win or lose everyone in Nigeria will spend the same Naira and every Ikotun resident go shop for the same Ikotun market.

-All decent hands must be on deck, especially those youths that wanted to see the back of SARS, this is the moment to show all working instead of being at home/hotels having sex or messing about on the streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

You have seen the reality already, just that you are not ready to accept it

We'll see is just like self deceit

What reality would you wish that I accept?

The one where we have monetarily capable, yet mentally impoverished and intellectually disabled people vying for leadership positions?

Winning or losing is not what's important here. It's voting with my conscience, not against it. Even if I can't vote by then, I will lend my support and voice, however I can.

I do what I do for posterity, not for political correctness.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by OkoroBufo: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Part of what people do not understand is that the presidential candidate is not alone. The senate and Rep candidates are in the same boat. Their election takes place on the same day and their fates, joined.

If your NASS candidates are weak, they wont sell the presidential candidates well as the presidential candidate can't be everywhere but they can be as they want to be elected.

But again, he won't win, I like the participation and intending Vawulence
They think it's the same as Twitter constituency. Let's grab a popcorn and see how Labour would sweep majority of the NASS seats.

-Okoro bufo
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2022
PDJT:

-Thanks to google. Now, I know where Ikotun is. grin

-Sorry, na the United States dey block Canada from view. tongue

-Yes, decent people should support and "waste" their votes on Mr. Peter Obi. Win or lose everyone in Nigeria will spend the same Naira and every Ikotun resident go shop for the same Ikotun market.

-All decent hands must be on deck, especially those youths that wanted to see the back of SARS, this is the moment to show all working instead of being at home/hotels having sex or messing about on the streets.

Gbam!

Before PO's emergence, I had voter apathy, indifference.
I'd rather sit in my corner than support the popular candidates. I was going to support PYO, but that would be like giving Buhari a 3rd term by proxy.

You nailed it there with "wasting my vote."
We need more people to waste their votes on PO.

You don't go to war with the mindset you're going to lose. Mbanu. You go with your strategy, determined to win.

Whatever the outcome, you know you have done your best by setting a precedent those after you can build on.

Btw, na Canada dey block US, by landmass cool
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:

They think it's the same as Twitter constituency. Let's grab a popcorn and see how Labour would sweep majority of the NASS seats.

-Okoro bufo

Remind me again...
How did ENDSARS start?

Don't underestimate social media o. Don't!

1 Like

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:
You are a PDP die hard but primordial & ethnic sentiments have blinded you now.
What has Obi ever rescued in his life?. Nothing! He refused to conduct LG elections as a Governor despite passionate appeals and he acted like an emperor.
Fake people packaging a Pandora fraud as a saint.

-Okoro bufo

cheesy
Same old tirade.
Try again.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by helinues: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

The one where we have monetarily capable, yet mentally impoverished and intellectually disabled people vying for leadership positions?

Winning or losing is not what's important here. It's voting with my conscience, not against it. Even if I can't vote by then, I will lend my support and voice, however I can.

And is anyone stopping you guys from voting obi. My earlier comments was just to set the record straight before had I known
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by helinues: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

Remind me again...
How did ENDSARS start?

Don't underestimate social media o. Don't!

Endsars protest don't require PVC..

Do you get it now.?
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

And is anyone stopping you guys from voting obi. My earlier comments was just to set the record straight before had I known
Shut up
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Endsars protest don't require PVC..

Do you get it now.?

Okay.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

hmmmm
longest time.

Welcome back dear
how's family.
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Belial06: 6:42am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

What sort of grammar is this? That memeber was eloquent can't you repsind that way or are you unable to?
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by helinues: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

What sort of grammar is this? That memeber was eloquent can't you repsind that way or are you unable to?

Emeritus, I hail oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Peter Obi In Egypt Understudying Education, Power Sectors / Peter Obi's Running Mate Stole To Establish University - Simon Ekpa / One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.