Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) (87682 Views)

Federal Republic Of Vawulence / Check This Image Out And Share Your Views / What Is The First Thing You See In This Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Karmaisme(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Very funny stuff grin There is a Twitter handle, @comradify, with 25k+ followers. Tag him to any photo on Twitter and you'll have your photo comradified instantly.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by WayoProphet: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by donem: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
kenny714433:
So no one got my favourite? The mini comrade, have you seen what I'm seeing? grin

I laughed so hard the first day I saw mini comrade. Like, he's not yet a full grown comrade grin
Lolz

10 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by drmuchin: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vawulence Mad o
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by nickyj19: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin can't stop lol this violence trend go long ooo
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by richkal(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by phemmyfour: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:
Am baffled why a seemingly happy cartoon invention would be associated with Vawulence. Please help a brother in need of answers. Again please post photos of your favourite face of vawuence. Cheers
This is the origin in Nigeria

Lol, the comrade meme came into Nigeria as sarcasm, intended to hurt Davido’s fans- which Wizkid FC addressed as frog voice. Since then, it has gone through modifications in Nigeria and has become a mainstream meme in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Bobotic(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sweet vawulence grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by NaijaCars4sale: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Very funny Thread
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by offroading(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by lastburn(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
I gats save all this after elections. Am sure of using all this
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by tradepunter: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
AHAHAHA I beg I LOVE this MEME.... it's one of the best grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by PROPEACE: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheKrakon:
Everytime vawulence vawulence. Oga make we hear word joor. Na your type dey use am disturb people. Okay, watin you want make them answer you now. Oga, abeg shift. Even the name sef dey annoying.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by dynicks(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol....more!!

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Sirdan247(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Na my own be this

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Onechester: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
O.M.G
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by SamuelKwubiri(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol.

MEANWHILE, FOR YOUR REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARKS, PATENT AND DESIGN CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by suffering: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
you are late to the party.
No different from Nairaland.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by lekoni2(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
The only thread i have opened up to 5 pages of reply grin grin grin grin grin
The vawulence thing is quite a stress relief aa it induces either a wide smile or laughter. I like it jor!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Munzy14(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
What a thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Gifthappy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omo see as I am laughing out vawulence this afernoon in my office because of this vawulence post, welldone poster, this really got me laughing hard seriously, good laughter is what for the soul needs right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Chummynoni(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by ford101: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
drehdinho:

this picture is one of the oldest I no.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by jared007: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's a reptilian. Reptilians or demon spirits are responsible for violence

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

lewis33

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by ford101: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
This is the origin in Nigeria

Lol, the comrade meme came into Nigeria as sarcasm, intended to hurt Davido’s fans- which Wizkid FC addressed as frog voice. Since then, it has gone through modifications in Nigeria and has become a mainstream meme in the country.
Go and sleep.it has been on nairaland for long with mohammed as its caption
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by goshen26: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
i cant stop laughing whenever i see the image.

i laughed tire with its different tag and texts on Watford page when they refuse to release Emmanuel Dennis for afcon. Nigerians can be troublesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by IceColdVeins(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
This one gets me everytime grin
MMempire:
What about...........

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by jojothaiv(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Even the owner is more active on Twitter than on his own site.
Ironical...
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by etinanguy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wait 4 it

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Stayingtrueee(f): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:
You forgot to add who changed violence to vawulence and is now generally accepted.

Gistlover did grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by The25thBAM: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) / Funniest Akpors Joke Ever!!! / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.