Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey (35816 Views)

Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy / NIDCOM Urges Undocumented Nigerians To Leave Equatorial Guinea / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by ipobcannibals: 3:55pm On May 31, 2022
Good job by the Turkish immigration authorities. These miscreants are mostly demonic Ipigs and hunchback namadi cownu’s supporters. They should be sent back to their biaflaud and on arrival at MMA in Lagos, should be arrested for terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Banbanna(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
But I do rather jejely remain in ds shithole than be detained by those Turkish European wannabes...
Cus Turks no just get joy at all...just like them Arab cousins...

True that. I've always seen those Turkish pple as the odd one out in predominantly christian EU. I guess they even feel so.

3 Likes

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by optimusprime2(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
As long as one is very fluent in Turkish and especially knows when to fling in regional accents and nuances ... Turkish Police will "NEVER" nab a black person who is minding his business... quote me anywhere.

It becomes a problem when you can't speak the language, the police corners you hustling a trade or hanging around the streets and you also don't have papers... na there monkey go dance skelewu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Spiff20(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2022
Make them no touch my brother oh.
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Enumerator(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2022
Abi
naaija:
It’s well.

If them deport you. Come house. No place like home
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Yoighaman(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2022
If nor be say Naija don turn shithole, wetin concern Naija guys with Turkey? Nor be Canada, Germany, US etc...Turkey o, Turkey...SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Ishilove: 4:00pm On May 31, 2022
MrUchenna1:
Tougher time awaits Nigerians without PVC.
TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY.
Take back our country and give it to who? The same set of old cargoes that brought us to the sorry state we are currently wallowing in?

4 Likes

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
Quite sad.
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
This is the reason USA remains the Best!
It's like a sanctuary you can run into!

2 Likes

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
But I do rather jejely remain in ds shithole than be detained by those Turkish European wannabes...
Cus Turks no just get joy at all...just like them Arab cousins...
Turkish are Central Asians,they have no connection with Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Winters23: 4:04pm On May 31, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Home is not a place, Home is wherever you find rest, happiness, peace of mind. etc.

Not everyone sees Naija as a Home.

Mkpurummiri talk
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by olaniyilukman(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2022
Gkay1:
If den say den nor want u in dere land, my brother and sister, come home ooo. Sometime wetin we dey find go sokoto dey our sokoto.
To come is not the issue, but the issues is, is there anything good about Nigeria as at present, No? Both past and present leaders has failed us a people and as a nation as well. Nothing seems to be working in this country except corruption who is on the increase. Assuming this country provide everything it's citizens needed, there will be limitation on how Nigerians will be flocking to abroad...
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by SeriouslySense(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
lol
Winters23:

Mkpurummiri talk
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by BigDawsNet: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
Danz123:
And it just seems there is nothing like immigration officers in Nigeria....I have live in this country for almost 40 years now and have not seen any immigration officer on the street checking illegal immigrants.
What are they paying them for?

You wouldn't know sir but immigration are working pretty well raiding illega immigrants...

I remember when I was serving in a remote village in Akwa ibom... very close to Cameroon border

When I wanted to go to the city or travel out of that village to another states...

You see lots of immigration Officers at checkpoint...
Theuy stop the buses... raid inside each bus... and fish out the foreigner...
I remember showing them my Nysc ID when they face me and ask questions... sometimes I had to speak my local language to them for more confirmation...

They drop some illegal immigrants in the bus...and we don't know the rest of the story....

So Nigeria Immigration are working but may not be that active in other states
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by MrUchenna1(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Take back our country and give it to who? The same set of old cargoes that brought us to the sorry state we are currently wallowing in?
Not voting is not a protest. It is a surrender

2 Likes

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by madjune(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2022
Arabs naturally hate black people.

They say blacks come from the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Gkay1(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2022
olaniyilukman:
To come is not the issue, but the issues is, is there anything good about Nigeria as at present, No? Both past and present leaders has failed us a people and as a nation as well. Nothing seems to be working in this country except corruption who is on the increase. Assuming this country provide everything it's citizens needed, there will be limitation on how Nigerians will be flocking to abroad...
I agreed with you sir/ma, sometimes u can not force yourself to be where they don't want you. So instead of you to waste your time, talent and resources in a place where they don't want you, just go somewhere else to establish yourself. Know this sir/ma, many are still making it in Nigeria.
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Gkay1(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Good job by the Turkish immigration authorities. These miscreants are mostly demonic Ipigs and hunchback namadi cownu’s supporters. They should be sent back to their biaflaud and on arrival at MMA in Lagos, should be arrested for terrorism.
U are a senseless somebody.

1 Like

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by olaniyilukman(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2022
Gkay1:

I agreed with you sir/ma, sometimes u can not force yourself to be where they don't want you. So instead of you to waste your time, talent and resources in a place where they don't want you, just go somewhere else to establish yourself. Know this sir/ma, many are still making it in Nigeria.
Exactly bro, many are still making it but Nigeria is too worst to live. Cost of running business in Nigeria is extremely high bro with poor electricity and lack of modern infrastructures will make one to think twice of this country....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Bamzyriches451: 4:26pm On May 31, 2022
Turkey!! Home of internet warriors
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by akorakor(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Tough time in turkey could still be better than Nigeria. But no place like home �. God purnish our past n present leader for making Nigeria a failed country.....

U have said it all...
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Gkay1(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Exactly bro, many are still making it but Nigeria is too worst to live. Cost of running business in Nigeria is extremely high bro with poor electricity and lack of modern infrastructures will make one to think twice of this country....
Think twice before taking any action, because the decision u make will either lift u up or take u down.
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by lookingfly: 4:29pm On May 31, 2022
When we too go get pr and work permit for this country cry? I wan go ussie but those guys are saying one must get certification to be recognized to practice. School wey I reason cost like mad, cad42,000 (around #13 million)........see how Nigerian's just de suffer.
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by lookingfly: 4:30pm On May 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Igbo can never rule this Country. Make una rest.
and when they want to leave, you want to force them to stay.
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by shortIGBOman: 4:34pm On May 31, 2022
essentialone:
95% of illegal immigrants in Turkey are Igbos.

True talk. grin

1 Like

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by shortIGBOman: 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
lookingfly:
and when they want to leave, you want to force them to stay.

They are free to go. BUT, they must only leave with their 4 INDEGINEOUS States only. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim Anambra.

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by shortIGBOman: 4:57pm On May 31, 2022

Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by Sirmuel1(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
Winters23:

Mkpurummiri talk

Na you and who dey take that poison?
Re: Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey by nijanigga: 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
Gkay1:

I m a bonafide PDP member just that I don't like and want atiku to lead us. I m not seeing any good thing atiku will add to this country.
Na only old used burnt out leaders una dey chose to be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) / Idanre Hills - An Ancient Civilization On Top Of A Rock / Lagos To Roll Out 500 Last-mile Buses As Alternatives To Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.