Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price (927 Views)

Nintendo Switch For Sale **SOLD** / Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale / Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Cypher19(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
Nintendo switch
With Mario cartridge
All accessories
Ask for more pics

Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by crafteck(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2022
Cypher19:
Nintendo switch
With Mario cartridge
All accessories
Ask for more pics

Serial number?
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by suffering: 6:58pm On May 31, 2022
60k.
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by DennisClark(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2022
How do i reach you
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by fattprince(m): 6:16am On Jun 01, 2022
crafteck:

Serial number?
Please the graphics for say like fifa, isn't better than PS 3 graphics( ps Vita, Xbox 360 etc)? I know it can be in par with 4? Cos it came out long before 4.
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Angel55555(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2022
fattprince:

Please the graphics for say like fifa, isn't better than PS 3 graphics( ps Vita, Xbox 360 etc)? I know it can be in par with 4? Cos it came out long before 4.
Switch was released in 2017 na, the graphics is similar to what's found on the ps3 and xbox 360, but the Switch is a great handheld device. Happy sales.
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by fattprince(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Angel55555:

Switch was released in 2017 na, the graphics is similar to what's found on the ps3 and xbox 360 but the Switch is a great handheld device. Happy sales
Oh, thanks. Thought as much. Didn't know it came out just five years ago. Please one more question. What about Nintendo Wii. I once saw it in my Uncle's house but didn't bother to play because the manual contain a childish looking tennis gane. And it's very expensive. How is it's graphics? And also the gamepad was remote llike.
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Angel55555(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2022
fattprince:

Oh, thanks. Thought as much. Didn't know it came out just five years ago. Please one more question. What about Nintendo Wii. I once saw it in my Uncle's house but didn't bother to play because the manual contain a childish looking tennis gane. And it's very expensive. How is it's graphics? And also the gamepad was remote llike.
I don't really know much about the Wii, watch some YouTube videos or ask some peeps in the house

2 Likes

Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by fattprince(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Angel55555:

I don't really know much about the Wii, watch some YouTube videos or ask some peeps in the house
True, YouTube video. How did I not think of that? Thanks all the same.
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Cypher19(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2022
DennisClark:
How do i reach you
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Cypher19(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Still available
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Discombulator: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Angel55555:

Switch was released in 2017 na, the graphics is similar to what's found on the ps3 and xbox 360 but the Switch is a great handheld device. Happy sales
The graphics is far better than PS3 , almost as good as the PS4, it's like PS3.5

1 Like

Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Discombulator: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
The lack of games is the deal breaker here, can it go for 70k sir
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Courage414: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
The Nintendo switch has more graphics than the ps3 and Xbox 360, but they should add more content and features to the fifa 22, and they do release new games every week
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by qtguru(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Switch has some games, the issue is pricing. Always watch out for deals
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Angel55555(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Discombulator:

The graphics is far better than PS3 , almost as good as the PS4, it's like PS3.5
Have you played God of war 3 on ps3 ?
If yes, mention any switch game that has better graphics cheesy
Re: Nintendo Switch For Sale At A Very Cheap Price by Freddy94(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dude seriously Don't compare a Nitendo switch graphic to a PS3, Nitendo switch totally cripples it graphic wise, there are also many games with better graphic than God of war 3, just for a start go and play breath of the wild or Witcher 3 on a switch then you'll know those two game systems don't compare.

Angel55555:

Have you played God of war 3 on ps3 ?
If yes, mention any switch game that has better graphics cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Game In The Market Today? / The Best Strategy Games You Have Played / Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.