Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Atiku's Presidency An Affront To Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Presidency An Affront To Southern Nigeria (178 Views)

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Is An Amaechi's Presidency An Igbo Presidency? / Atiku’s Endorsement By CUPP An Affront To The Spirit Of Alliance –NCP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Presidency An Affront To Southern Nigeria by Ublaize: 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
Bluntly Speaking

Whosoever conceived rotational presidency in Nigeria between the South and the North is equitable and means well. No region should be a slave to the other by virtue of population or otherwise. I am a perennial believer of rotational presidency if the "thing" called Nigeria must work. Sadly, the events from the PDP convention show politicians particularly in Nigeria have no honour neither do they deserve any.

The choice of Atiku as PDP presidential flag bearer for 2023 contradicts the gentlemanly agreement for rotational presidency which seemingly is one of the most rational solutions to our multidimensional political challenges and irreconcilable diversities in the quest for power. Atiku has been most favoured since the history of PDP more than any presidential aspirant despite his gross disloyalty and flirtatious political antics simply for his huge illicit wealth and the North's loyalty to their own.

Atiku is 75 years old yet the PDP has always picked on Buhari and the APC for fielding septuagenarians for sensitive political appointments. A political party which cannot honour simple agreement has no integrity and deserves no vote. The PDP had the opportunity to redeem itself by sticking to zoning the presidency to the South as rightly agreed but chose not to for political, pecuniary and personal interests. How can you put political calculations and interests above equity and fairness and you want the people to trust you with power?

Moving forward, rotational presidency should be codified into the grundnorm being our Constitution as this remains a freckle of hope for the survival of the Nigerian state. It's the turn of the South for the presidency and it will not be sold for a portion of porridge as this will be resisted vehemently. I call on the North to support this just and equitable term as what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Presidency An Affront To Southern Nigeria by triple996(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2022
U betrayed yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Presidency An Affront To Southern Nigeria by Ublaize: 3:53pm On May 31, 2022
DavKelechi:
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on whatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting

You this scammer, take this rubbish off my thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Presidency An Affront To Southern Nigeria by Golan007: 4:04pm On May 31, 2022
Ublaize:

You this scammer, take this rubbish off my thread

(1) (Reply)

Why Must It Be Southern And Northern Ticket??????? / Can Blockchain Stop Corruption In Nigeria / Okada Ban: Lagos Records 100% Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.