Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In (1333 Views)

Ffk Is Now Confused On The Political Party He Belongs (see what he tweeted). / 2023: "Even If Peter Obi Joins Breakfast Party, He Has My Support"—PDP Chieftain / 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2022
gidgiddy:
I have always said that Peter Obi is eminently qualified to be President Of Nigeria, he did well when he was Governor of my State, Anambra

However, sentiments aside, Peter has no chance of winning the Presidential elections, no matter what party gives him ticket. The way Nigeria currently is, no Igbo man can become President without zoning

Please tell them abeg.
I now realize most Nigerian youths don't understand the dynamics of the Nigerian political space.
If the north doesn't support you, you can't become president. And don't think they're divided along party lines, they will unite and vote for one political party just to retain power.

They have the numbers, even if all of South chooses one candidate, northern votes will always be greater - they will make sure of that no matter what.
That is the truth without any sentiments!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by wingmanIII: 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
Must he win? Let's see how it goes. Do your bit , support the Peter Obi movement. Many have resigned their jobs , Businesses etc just to work for the movement for FREE!!. A revolution is in the making. Believe it or not!!
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by Ofunwa111: 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
gidgiddy:
I have always said that Peter Obi is eminently qualified to be President Of Nigeria, he did well when he was Governor of my State, Anambra

However, sentiments aside, Peter has no chance of winning the Presidential elections, no matter what party gives him ticket. The way Nigeria currently is, no Igbo man can become President without zoning

For Peter Obi, or anyone for that matter, to become President, they must win big in the North. As popular as Peter Obi is, his popularity is mainly in the South. The North dont know Peter Obi and they dont want to know. Peter Obi being Igbo and a Christian has already ruled him out with many Northerners

The only way an Igbo man can ever be President is if all political parties are made to zone their tickets to a particular geopolitical zone each time elections come up

Had political parties been made to zone their Presidential tickets to the South East, Peter Obi would have had the PDP ticket. Only then would Nigeria been forced look at the best Igbo man for the job

But as things stand now, tribe and religion will take centre stage in the coming elections

Shut the Bleep up and face your own candidate..
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by Oilwell(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

For Peter Obi, or anyone for that matter, to become President, they must win big in the North. As popular as Peter Obi is, his popularity is mainly in the South. The North dont know Peter Obi and they dont want to know. Peter Obi being Igbo and a Christian has already ruled him out with many Northerners

The only way an Igbo man can ever be President is if all political parties are made to zone their tickets to a particular geopolitical zone each time elections come up

Had political parties been made to zone their Presidential tickets to the South East, Peter Obi would have had the PDP ticket. Only then would Nigeria been forced look at the best Igbo man for the job

But as things stand now, tribe and religion will take centre stage in the coming elections

*It always seems impossible until its done* - Nelson Mandela.
Everything we enjoy around the world today seemed impossible yesterday when it was thought of or invented but today it's a reality.

Lets give PO a chance.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

Peter Obi is great for a president and he was my choice but I changed my mind to support a Norhern candidate because of all your politics of bitterness and tribe and blames. Till south are ready to unite. Let North rule forever
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by MMWandali: 8:48pm On May 31, 2022
If God says yes

No ......
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by okeysoninv: 8:53pm On May 31, 2022
says an ipob bingo who doesn't even have PVC. tufiakwa to all ipob, what really concerns with Nigeria election. Peter obi will be elected to shame all the ipob fools who want everyone in Igbo land to burn and never to obtain pvc. shame on you bingo ipob gidgiddy.
Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by Okoroawusa: 8:54pm On May 31, 2022
I can't believe gidgiddy wrote this...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In by nkemjacob2(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

tank you for your analyses. Try and vote rightly for d sake of ur future and that of ur children . As for me, i would rather waste my vote to someone i believe to save d nation than to put it to a corrupt parties that has failed d nation. I can beat my chest and joining other nigerians to make a mark. In addition, u are not the one to tell us if peter obi will failed or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Lagos Pvc Concerts / Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters / Inflation: Nigeria Doing Better Than USA, Canada, Russia,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.