Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) (96709 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Lataability(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
that Story is lie, na the security of that hotel and some tout beat that boy to death because he break there television
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Really? grin
Tell me more.. grin grin
The whole thing makes no sense.. proper investigation should be carried out.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Asswipemod: 10:35pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
he want to use iphone 13 live large impress girls at young age got not rip to waste(

No! He was tricked by the elder brother who used him as a sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by LuckyKeys1: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
No hurry in life

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
Asswipemod:

No! He was tricked by the elder brother who used him as a sacrifice.
how sure are you
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by ponishah: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
not same bro
In my area , one day I saw some yahoo guys beat a guy to unconsciousness for stealing one phone from one of them.
I helped in reviving the phone thief and one of the yahoo guys got into a heated argument with me.
He shouted that I was supporting thieves and I shouted that he had no justification to punishment a thief because he too steals from people for a leaving.
And he melted away. So I want you to melt away ...

5 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by DKM123: 10:42pm On May 31, 2022
To see a decent Nigerian boy who isn't a Yahoo thief nowadays is scarce.

This menance will come biting hard at Nigerians when almost every update go don cast and people eye go don open. Then they will kuku start carrying gun cos stealing is all they have known all thier lives. The future is Nigerian male indeed.

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Asswipemod: 10:42pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
how sure are you

That is the only common sense explanation. 2 people are on a room invoking demons, one person does, the other remains alive. One is the priest, the other is the living sacrifice.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2022
ponishah:

In my area , one day I saw some yahoo guys beat a guy to unconsciousness for stealing one phone from one of them.
I helped in reviving the phone thief and one of the yahoo guys got into a heated argument with me.
He shouted that I was supporting thieves and I shouted that he had no justification to punishment a thief because he too steals from people for a leaving.
And he melted away. So I want you to melt away ...
i dont steal from people who dont deserve it (i seek revenge for what they have done to our forefathers smiley
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by TechBIogger: 10:48pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
i dont support plusing your hustle
him elder brother don go use am
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 31, 2022
Asswipemod:

That is the only common sense explanation. 2 people are on a room invoking demons, one person does, the other remains alive. One is the priest, the other is the living sacrifice.
once had a friend too (he went to a baba place for yahoo juju .only for the man to do osole gigbona for him) his mum died that very day(but seem he has mental problem now

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by TechBIogger: 10:53pm On May 31, 2022
Lataability:
that Story is lie, na the security of that hotel and some tout beat that boy to death because he break there television
how you take Know
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by TechBIogger: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
once had a friend too (he went to a baba place for yahoo juju .only for the man to do osole gigbona for him) his mum died that very day(but seem he has mental problem now
are you serious?
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by ponishah: 10:58pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
i dont steal from people who dont deserve it (i seek revenge for what they have done to our forefathers smiley
Exactly the reply that the yahoo guy gave me before melting away.
Yes, I understand you very well, but what's the offense committed by africa-americans, Philippines or, Malaysians, black South Americans, black Australians, black europians who you have also stolen from

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Benrosaria(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2022
This was just to Bleep with the owner of this hotel. Which autopsy consign incantation wey bloggers don label the news ??

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by kingthreat(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2022
Cyriloha:

Hold your ego Mr man that's a BIG lie !!!!

All my peers at that age had the same mindset. It is not anyone's fault you were born to a family where education is not valued.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Honestfrend: 11:12pm On May 31, 2022
omoadeleye:
All these sixteen years old boys looking older than me

This one no be Yahoo boy but na Yahoo messenger

My Belle o.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Beautygoddesss: 11:15pm On May 31, 2022
MrCover:
Nothing Mr Cover, No Go See For This Blogging Business ooooo
ur post nor dey ever dey change na like dis u dey comment 24/7

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by naijapikin2(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2022
Good riddance. See his stewpid, wealth seeking idiotic face. If he had made money he would have been insulting his mates saying they are not hardworking.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Thebig4: 11:18pm On May 31, 2022
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by pcagbaji(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2022
He most have taken inkpurumiri
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Streetmovement(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

All this 21st century kids be acting wild and dumb asf.

Damn!!
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by teemac01(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2022
ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE FIRST PAGE AND NO ONE NOTICE THE PICTURE OF THAT HOTEL...I WOULD NOT LODGE THERE FOR FREE...LOOL
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by nedekid: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2022
maxtop:
Dear OP, your story or the heading didn't add up. Did he use his brother for ritual because I have not seen or heard people dying from incantation. What really went went down ?

Kemi Olunnibadan,
Investigative journalist.
Better believe, many years ago in my neighborhood. A friend's younger brother died supposedly in his sleep. We all wondered about the unfortunate loss because the boy was always looking quite healthy.
It was years later I heard the true story from someone very close to his family. This was way back in the time of 419 and not yahoo.
The boy allegedly got a book called 7 books of Moses. Locked himself in a room. He was found dead.
He would have been in his early 40s today.

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by minasu190: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2022
THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by willbayo(m): 12:55am On Jun 01, 2022
Cyriloha:

Hold your ego Mr man that's a BIG lie !!!!
How is it a lie? At that age that was all we were after,not in a rush to ball. The new generation is bleeped

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by koolaid87: 12:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Ali should have stayed in school

No RIP
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Harrykn: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2022
InsideLove:
No be juju be that?

Please help. I'm depressed and suicidal. Life has no meaning to me again, but your little financial support can give me hope again. Thanks to whoever that helps.
001 54 42 845, Ster.ling Bank.
We dey try solve wahala wey money don cause now you dey bring your own

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Billygee2u: 1:22am On Jun 01, 2022
kingthreat:
At 16 years old, I was all about going to the university to further my education.
The youths need a total re-orientation.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by ComeToJesus: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
i dont support plusing your hustle

You would have simply said 'I don't support incorporating voodoo into online robbery'

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by ultimateprof: 1:41am On Jun 01, 2022
"Get rich or die trying"
He died in active service.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by chigoizie7(m): 1:55am On Jun 01, 2022
Yahoo yahoo is ritualists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.