Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58291 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by elganzar(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2022
If you believe this is the real/entire story, you're a big fool...

No bi today, women can be manipulative...awon Amber Heard

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Okunga: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Fish pepper soup takes time?

Na stone Abi fish you dey cook…

Thank God say I Sabi cook. Liar. Fish pepper soup is one of the easiest meal to make as long as the ingredient is available.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Pootle: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
thats a man with huge balls grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Obagofixxy: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Daniel7543:
How is he a wh*re?

What about you ladies that fvck dogs for a living.

Tell me the truth, don't be shy... How many dogs have you slept with today?? Don't lie

grin grin grin grin grin grin
This comrade ya so funny
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Daroldigits: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmmmm....i can see who you're with this kind of response
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by IamMobisola(f): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
czarr:
Alpha male
Lol.

But seriously that was disrespectful to the wife.
This is what happens when you bring nothing except vagina to the table and you desire to marry a rich man, especially a rich man who knows you are with him cos of his ability to provide. You would be treated without respect.

No woman who the husband considers as valuable to his life, economically/financially, spiritually etc. Would treat her like that.

Is it that some of you don't know how to read or comprehend a passage? Or did you deliberately miss the part where she said she just cane back from work after the long traffic?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by emetisuccess(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Obagofixxy: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
bidexdo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

She can't say it

Let's me help her

Maybe 2 grin grin

grin grin grin grin no joy
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Y2ffarms: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Justiceleague1: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided

woman wrapper,shut up, thank you
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
You're a SIMP

You are senseless

I'm pretty sure your dad treated your mum like that for you to approve the nonsense abi

Asimwin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by charlypoker(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2022
My thoughts too
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Pimine: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided
Aswearugaaad

That word is reserved for women, my dear. Whôre, bïtch, hoë, slùt, etc. are all adjectives to describe loose women.

Your use of that adjective implies a dysfunctional reasoning which stems from feminism - that men and women are the same.

Loose women are whores but philandering men are whóre makers grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by jamesbridget13(f): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2022
That's not cool from ur husband at all. He could have let u Know what he wanted on time. Calling his sidechick is so disrespectful of him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Obagofixxy: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2022
NAIRALAND COMMENT READERS ASSOCIATION
the manner Don tire for him to take action
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Femeto: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2022
You for follow am go na. You mess up.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by IamMobisola(f): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Tallesty1:
The man is an inconsiderate fool but you dey misyarn too

You see this we both went to work? It doesn't make sense to some men and rightly so. People marry for so many reasons. So men spend their day working so they got married because they need someone who can take care of the home while they work.

Any woman married to this man should know that I also went to work is no excuse for not doing what he married her for.. Women should study their men carefully to know what he needs before saying I do.

In some homes where both couple work, it's the man that pays all the bills, gives the woman upkeep money and she still overbills him for children school fees.

In this setting, the wife's job is of no significant value to the man so this I also went to work excuse is useless to him.

She made dinner for the man before he arrived but he rejected it and said he wanted fish peppersoup which was already late at night. Why didn't he tell her that before leaving for work in the morning? Why didn't he call her in the afternoon to tell her that?
Why wait until he got home in the night to make such demands? After the wife came back home, she made dinner but no he declined and said he wanted something else which would require her to go to the market at night before she would cook it.

Some of you need to know what it means being a man and that's not the sign of a man, it's being an unrepentant cheat and a narcissist.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by AroOkigbo(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think say husband dey easy to get?
Abeg, madam no leave your marriage ooh. He'll be tired and return to his family.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Iykenuwa(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

Would you repeat this if a lady does something similar to the husband?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2022
So on your way from work he didn’t tell you what he wanted and maybe buy the fish along or tell you to buy it. I dont believe all this stories

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by izubext007: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2022
It's depends on the manner u responded to ur husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by izubext007: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2022
It's depends on the manner u r ;Desponded to ur husband.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2022
czarr:
Alpha male
Lol.

But seriously that was disrespectful to the wife.
This is what happens when you bring nothing except vagina to the table and you desire to marry a rich man, especially a rich man who knows you are with him cos of his ability to provide. You would be treated without respect.

No woman who the husband considers as valuable to his life, economically/financially, spiritually etc. Would treat her like that.

Senseless

This has nothing to do with redpill or alpha or whatever nonsense you guys like to deceive yourselves with, common sense is so far from you that you can't even think straight or wisely and with brain, if your mother or sisters were treated same way and it is okay with you, you need to admit yourself into Yaba left.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by MarveworldG: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Valardoerhis:
later mumu side chick go dey complain about cheating,nonsense LovePeddler.

WhatsApp spy app available at 2k only.
see all the messages someone else is sending and receiving on their WhatsApp.

You guys are causing havoc in families o.
We went to do a job somewhere in Lagos for a Nairalander, the family had issues that same day because of one Nairaland guy who helped a man to install whatsapp spy app to spy the wife.
Save a family today by selling another product grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

You are senseless
I'm pretty sure your dad treated your mum like that for you to approve the nonsense abi
Asimwin
Be useful for once in your pathetic life.

You ladies needs to be treated like a waste of trash 24/7... Because you ladies are all useless.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
I don't think so. The whole world is going upside down in the name of feminism and that's why they're not getting it right in many homes today and divorce is on the rise. That she also returned from work doesn't stop her from giving her husband what he wants. What if he asked her to stop working and focus on the home? She's supposed to discourage anything that would make her man to desert her or cheat. There are lots of temptations out there except we're deceiving ourselves. Women should discourage their men from falling into it by doing the needful and also praying for them. Good husbands scarce wella, nowadays.

In 2008, I stopped my wife from working at Mr Biggs as manager and asked her to focus on the home as our child who wasn't getting much care. Before we both returned from work, my little baby would have slept off in the nanny's house.
I sat my wife down and told her this must stop and she agreed. Had she said I should go to hell, I'd have either divorced her b4 now or keept a baby mama. Later I established her in lucrative business in which she's doing quite well today . Women, keep your homes the way our grand mothers kept theirs by satisfying their husbands. They weren't foolish by doing so. It's called wisdom .No be everything be sexx oo. Remember he can get much more satisfaction from some ladies outside and once you give him that opportunity, good luck to you cos you'd work hard to bring his mind back to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by McLizbae: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Lady should also go and have some nice time out there. Get yourself a side sugar boy if you really need one, vibe with him whenever husband is vibin with side chick very easy and simple!

Don't dare disturb us with petty issues like this again pls!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.