Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? (1739 Views)

Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by JAMO84: 10:54pm On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

I thought u wanted southern unity ?
Which unity?

After you call us Fulani slave for many years.

Dem don show una pepper
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Pinklygul: 11:14pm On May 31, 2022
Point of correction these Afonjas undecided

Anyim garnered 14 votes
This tribe should quit crying more than the bereaved for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Gbagura: 12:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Pinklygul:
Point of correction these Afonjas undecided

Anyim garnered 14 votes
This tribe should quit crying more than the bereaved for crying out loud!
No be una dey cry of marginalization? So out of over 100 delegates from sadeast your son could only get 14 which most of it came from the north sef. Your useless cries of marginalization won't be taken serious anymore. It appears you're just seeking for relevance and attention.

2 Likes

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by ScamHunter: 4:14am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok it was south east turn , yet other southerners decided to run dividing southern vote ...so Igbos voted north to build new allience since southerners have refused to reciprocate what we did for them simple

Apt

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Fidinno(m): 4:19am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok it was south east turn , yet other southerners decided to run dividing southern vote ...so Igbos voted north to build new allience since southerners have refused to reciprocate what we did for them simple
what did you do for the south southerners?
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by ScamHunter: 4:20am On Jun 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Your eyes don clear

PDP has shown that you're Fulani instruments, after 24 years of slaving for PDP, no vp ticket, no Presidential ticket.

Fulani will deal with you, but you will come and be abusing Yoruba.
Wait until APC pick Tinubu before you gloat. You may not be sure how long you'll slave for APC yet. And considering Fulani still hold ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by ScamHunter: 4:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Fidinno:

There's nothing like south Southerners my friend. There are more Igbo in that region than your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by mrvitalis(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Fidinno:
Voting Jonathan

What has south south ever done for south east

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by JAMO84: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2022
ScamHunter:

Wait until APC pick Tinubu before you gloat. You may not be sure how long you'll slave for APC yet. And considering Fulani still hold ilorin?
Stop saying Fulani holds ilorin, it's just the traditional institution, which is basically useless.
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Ttalk: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Over 100 delegate from SE voted Fulani man when their son is also contesting. Seriously Igbo are not good at politics. That was how the abandoned Ojukwu and also destroyed APGA. But blaming Yoruba for their mistakes is the highest of absurdity.
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by gbolagunte81693: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2022
And who told you Pius Anyim told anyone to vote for him?And who told you Pius Anyim told anyone to vote for him?...

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by orisa37: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2022
THEY'RE TOOTHLESS BULLDOGS.
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Fidinno(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2022
ScamHunter:

There's nothing like south Southerners my friend. There are more Igbo in that region than your tribe.
my brother, who are the igbos in my tribe south South (Niger Delta). And besides I used south southerners so as to clear the guy I mentioned earlier.
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Fidinno(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Voting Jonathan

What has south south ever done for south east
voting Jonathan was for the good of all southerners and not particularly the Niger Delta.

In the last general election south South supported Atiku against Buhari because Peter Obi was his Vice. It has been the igbos betraying themselves and not the South South betraying them.
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Putinofrussia: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
foryourmind:
Who did the entire Southwest delegates vote for? Why did Fayose and Dele Momodu get zero votes?
Stop grasping straws my guy and support Peter Obi.
They voted for Wike as promised.
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Risentouch(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2022
oyatz:

They are contesting because they are citizens of Nigeria.

There's no election in which you can ban other citizens from contesting, not in 2023 and it won't happen in 2027 or 2031, so get use to it.

Why are you complaining about southern Unity?

Unity Beggar

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by ScamHunter: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Stop saying Fulani holds ilorin, it's just the traditional institution, which is basically useless.

I'm sure even those in your bushes are traditional too.

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Idiotseverywher: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Greatzeus:
I don't see myself as politically inclined that much,I follow local and world political trends just to keep up with the latest happenings in Nigeria and around the world. I hardly seat and watch political discussions on TV,infact watching politicians talking trash and feeling like the world starts and ends at their feet pisses me off, really.
I have never created a topic on political issues before and I don't visit politics section unless the topic made front-page. But I can't just ignore this question.
There have been clamour for President of Igbo extraction since the build up to 2019 election. Okay,the south east rallied around Atiku in 2019, with Peter Obi has running meet,which is understandable,as the chances of any southerner against PMB in 2019 is zero.
Fast forward to 2022, the clamour for President of South East extraction has been very loud and clear for some time now,and even socio cultural groups outside the south east also supports the move. I think this clamour gave lots of eastern politicians a push to enter the presidential race of both leading parties.
One of the leading political party in Nigeria,PDP just concluded it's Primaries and not surprisingly to some,Atiku a northerner won. But what is surprisingly to me and lots of people is the absolute poor showing of contenders from the south east.
Out of 4 aspirants,only one,Anyim Pius Anyim got 4 votes, the others got zero,nada undecided like wtf is happening to southerners?
95 locals government in 5 SE states, 3 delegates per local government,making 285 votes. Yet this 285 Igbo sons and daughters, mothers and fathers,only gave one SE aspirant 4 Fu*king votes like wft undecided
Who did the other 281delegates voted for?

Ohanaeze has been threatening brimstone and fire for the past few months, insisting that it must come to the east,yet all these Igbo delegates gave their votes out to who? Because of what?
Jerez this is just bad,and cold.....
Can't say no more.......

. You also ask who did south west delegates voted for

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Lionnation: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
inoki247:
Watch nd see aw dem go change the story...

Dey will neva hold dere people responsible for anything always blaming oda region...

Everybody knows Fayose is a Joker dey won't vote for him did u see him make any statement afta the election the south west region voted for Wike buh wu did the South East delegates Vote for....

Your delegates no even trust in u buh u dey expect oda region delegates to vote for u...
how do want to hold someone you don't know responsible, does anyone know who a delegate is

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by inoki247: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Lionnation:
how do want to hold someone you don't know responsible, does anyone know who a delegate is

Lol says who go to your party ward you will know the delegates in your LGA you people shuld stop looking for someone to blame...
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Lionnation: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

He just wanted to be part by throwing away 40 million naira?
what is 40m to those people, you think they are poor like the masses

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Lionnation: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
inoki247:

Lol says who go to your party ward you will know the delegates in your LGA you people shuld stop looking for someone to blame...
and everyone belongs to party in Nigeria baa

1 Like

Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by inoki247: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Lionnation:
and everyone belongs to party in Nigeria baa

You just asked me a question how you can know your delegates av answered you so what else du u want....

Shey na me talk say mak ur delegates no vote ur people at least every region as a representative in every party so if you see you're not getting what you want you've the right to storm there Ward nd get the info of the delegates nd know the people that betray you guys and stop blaming other regions for what even your delegates can't do...
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Lionnation: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
inoki247:

You just asked me a question how you can know your delegates av answered you so what else du u want....

Shey na me talk say mak ur delegates no vote ur people at least every region as a representative in every party so if you see you're not getting what you want you've the right to storm there Ward nd get the info of the delegates nd know the people that betray you guys and stop blaming other regions for what even your delegates can't do...
there is no one for them vote for so they went for the highest bidder, wike instead of use his weight to support Obi, and there is no way Atiku would survive he rather went arround insulting obi for no reason, Wike is the actual betrayal of the south not other southern governors as he claims
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by inoki247: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Lionnation:
there is no one for them vote for so they went for the highest bidder, wike instead of use his weight to support Obi, and there is no way Atiku would survive he rather went arround insulting obi for no reason, Wike is the actual betrayal of the south not other southern governors as he claims

Lol you're bringing up excuses for dem now are you part of the delegates Or what happen to Ayu is Ayu a statue from museum abi is he not a man from your region even if everybody from your region Vote for Ayu everybody will see a statement as been made even if he no win buh at least we let them know our stand.....

You're now looking for excuse to exonerate your delegates nd still blaming other southerners of betrayal....

You people shuld support ur own first du d right thing before you call an outsider for support....
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Lionnation: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you're bringing up excuses for dem now are you part of the delegates Or what happen to Ayu is Ayu a statue from museum abi is he not a man from your region even if everybody from your region Vote for Ayu everybody will see a statement as been made even if he no win buh at least we let them know our stand.....

You're now looking for excuse to exonerate your delegates nd still blaming other southerners of betrayal....

You people shuld support ur own first du d right thing before you call an outsider for support....
and you will call them trbalist tribalistic, humm
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by inoki247: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Lionnation:
and you will call them trbalist tribalistic, humm

Ok don't support your own den be waiting for other region to du it for you...
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by Tochi3(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Painful lamentations.

The attack on SE/SS will double after the consensus candidate of Apshit is revealed.

When the scales of illusion start falling from the eyes of the Bullion Van and mere errand urchins , the gnashing and lamentations will take a reckless Perspective.

SE/SS, brace up for more hate , insult and fake history lessons after breakfast is hotly served.

Grabs popcorn
Re: Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? by oyatz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Risentouch post=113362550]

Why are you complaining about southern Unity?

Unity Beggar[/quo

What's southern unity?

Igbos are the people complaining

(1) (2) (Reply)

Number Two Will Be Number One In 2023 By Apostle Suleiman (video) / My Lagos To Abuja Experience That Made Me Commend The Nigerian Govt(pics) / This Small Boy Designed Something That Inspired THOUSANDS To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.