Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate (53326 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by 141samuel: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo
you don't have sese
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by kingyakos: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2022
excanny:

Exactly, he’s more acceptable nation wide than Tinubu.

Going by Buhari’s body language, I think he wants to pick Osibanjo.

If Buhari pick Osinbajo i will wire 100k to ur account.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Tonnierichy(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:
Buhari told us there won’t be primaries; he demanded consensus candidate: Governor Sule

With this arrangement, Tinubu is a goner. He should be prepared to decamp to SDP. I don’t think Sdp will give him their ticket if he dare decamp to Sdp. As it stands today, Tinubu willl be disgrace in the presidential primary election of APC.
Lol. This is all hatred. Nothing constructive whatsoever
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by kingyakos: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Some Tinubu's urchins are decamping to Osinbajo grin grin grin

Two failed dirty pigs that Buhari is not interested of.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by back2sender: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2022
somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted,”. “Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.”
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by DamianX: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Amechi things
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by IMASTEX: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Otuegbe:
I see vawulence coming.
Peem! EFCC will be charged against him.
grin grin The truth is, all politicians are the same. They are only fighting for the lion share.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Sion47: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2022
That's no other person than pi wai ooo,
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Sion47: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Since all the governor are hand picking their successor,

Who says the President shouldn't pick his?

BuHari biko choose ur successor and let the nay sayers go to he*l.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Sion47: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2022
Uncle Jona is out of d equation
Its either yemi or rotimi

But I think the lot falls on yemi.

jaxxy:

yemi or amaechi. Last option Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Babaken(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:
Buhari told us there won’t be primaries; he demanded consensus candidate: Governor Sule

With this arrangement, Tinubu is a goner. He should be prepared to decamp to SDP. I don’t think Sdp will give him their ticket if he dare decamp to Sdp. As it stands today, Tinubu willl be disgrace in the presidential primary election of APC.
he can decamp to STD if he like.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Sion47: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2022
So ,Nigeria start and ends in the nought.

Siwel25:

Is Osinbajo accepted in the North as much as BAT? Can Amaechi get 50% of the support BAT commands in the North? Buhari indirectly told you that BAT is his candidate. Buhari has played you all. When Buhari says - "All of Nigeria" , he means a Candidate who can win elections in the North and South and who else but Tinubu? Who else is a better Party man than Tinubu?
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by deeva2: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2022
City boy all the way..
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by WildChild00(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2022
drlateef:

Did you see how he was welcome in Delta and Edo, especially by the Oba of Benin? Just wait. You will see pepper and wail for ever. Lol.

I have been following politics fir a long time here in Nigeria, do you know politicians can buy crowd? Yes politicians to buy Crowd just to make it look as if they have followers, in that region, or even renting people and pay them 1,500 naira each.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Invitationn: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:

Tinubu will rather join the PDP.
I won't be surprised.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by drlateef: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
WildChild00:

I have been following politics fir a long time here in Nigeria, do you know politicians can buy crowd? Yes politicians to buy Crowd just to make it look as if they have followers, in that region, or even renting people and pay them 1,500 naira each.

How long have you followed politics. I was attending Awolowo rallies in days of UPN. Do you think everyone can be bought over? Do you think Oba of Benin can be bought over by a politician?
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by WildChild00(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
drlateef:

How long have you followed politics. I was attending Awolowo rallies in days of UPN. Do you think everyone can be bought over? Do you think Oba of Benin can be bought over by a politician?

Everyone has a price, politicians knows how they go about it, we have been in the game for long, far back.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Johncuppa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ttalk:
The consensus candidate is our amiable Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
U na too wise bro
God enriches your wisdom.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by DeleTaller: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
In the evil party anything goes. This is the most unorganized party that I have ever seen in the history of Nigeria political development. This is why Nigeria is presidentless since 2015.

I sense you are pain because only Tinubu marks the description... if Buhari had said Osinbajo or Amaechi..I am sure you would never write like that..

the game is still on... consultation is still going on and we don't retreat..we can only surrender after we didn't get the ticket after the primaries of fear conduct....
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by DeleTaller: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:

are you meditating or imagining? your tantalising hope can only sweeten your likes.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by drlateef: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
WildChild00:

Everyone has a price, politicians knows how they go about it, we have been in the game for long, far back.

For me, I don’t have a price!!! I know myself, what about that?
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by WildChild00(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
drlateef:

For me, I don’t have a price!!! I know myself, what about that?

Lolzzzzzzzz, so I want to campaign in your neighbourhood and I asked you to help share 5 million naira cash you will refuse cheesy
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by drlateef: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
WildChild00:

Lolzzzzzzzz, so I want to campaign in your neighbourhood and I asked you to help share 5 million naira cash you will refuse cheesy

What’s 5 million? I am not hungry.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by WildChild00(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
drlateef:

What’s 5 million? I am not hungry.

But that is a lot of money, considering the economic down turn, lots of youths are hungry, in your neighbourhood. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. / Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.