Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex (1851 Views)

I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2022
After break up do you still talk to your ex or you sees him/her as your enemy??

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2022
I recently broke up with a girl and she is already dating another guy not more than 3 days we separated....she now sees me as an enemy and was even happy when i was robbed. But i do not see her as enemy
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by RedMac: 9:29pm On May 31, 2022
Frenemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 31, 2022
plenitude:
We still talk..
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by God1000(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2022
It's not easy to detach yourself from your old flame, but it's necessary to do so

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
angry grin ;DD
RedMac:
Frenemy
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
Thonia69:
We still talk..
Is your current boy comfortable with it
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2022
God1000:
It's not easy to detach yourself from your old flame, but it's necessary to do so

Before you know it you start having feelings for her again

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 31, 2022
plenitude:

Is your current boy comfortable with it
I don't have a current boy...
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't have a current boy...
Oh!! Okay
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Ballzproblemm: 9:39pm On May 31, 2022
plenitude:
I recently broke up with a girl and she is already dating another guy not more than 3 days we separated....she now sees me as an enemy and was even happy when i was robbed. But i do not see her as enemy
nawa for modern relationship, you broke up 3 days ago , she's already already in a. relationship ,truly modern relationship has no value,Las Las no carry anybody for heard
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Nonyjacuzie(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2022
You guys can still talk but remember okafor's law

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nawa for modern relationship, you broke up 3 days ago , she's already already in a. relationship ,truly modern relationship has no value,Las Las no carry anybody for heard
I guess she already started the relationship before we broke...but she was bitterly crying and complaining to my neighbor that she really do love me blablabla. she was crying and still lying at a very high frequency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Ballzproblemm: 9:45pm On May 31, 2022
plenitude:

I guess she already started the relationship before we broke...but she was bitterly crying and complaining to my neighbor that she really do love me blablabla. she was crying and still lying at a very high frequency
typical manipulating sh*t from naija girl , anyways just avoid am
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2022
plenitude:

I guess she already started the relationship before we broke up ...but she was bitterly crying and complaining to my neighbor that she really do love me blablabla. she was crying and still lying at a very high frequency
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Emma2Seconds: 9:56pm On May 31, 2022
We See Lust Not Love ok. LOVE Has No break up.
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
We See Lust Not Love ok. LOVE Has No break up.
In this present Nigeria economy, love is hard
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 31, 2022
Yes,you can be a good friend with your ex first of all,your ex is a human being to whom you were in a relationship with so stop considering your ex as your enemy!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Emma2Seconds: 10:09pm On May 31, 2022
Br that word "LOVE" DOES NOT EXIST IT'S JUST WORD OF MOUTH ok. My Money My Love[quote author=plenitude post=113354602]
In this present Nigeria economy, love is hard[/quote]
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Enny2013(f): 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
Neva had an ex.
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Br that word "LOVE" DOES NOT EXIST IT'S JUST WORD OF MOUTH ok. My Money My [b]Love

Hmmm
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2022
plenitude:

it all depend on how was the breakup..... if amicable then there is no reason why not to be in good term with exes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Quality20(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2022
many shag after breakup
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Oturatetuala(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
https://prestmit.com/register?r=WR15Z6HB

Free to download for local and foreign transfer. Bitcoin and so on.

Believe me!!!
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Slynation(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2022
As for me, I don't think there is anything to talk about after break up...Dey your lane let me maintain my lane

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Streetmovement(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na before o, for now God forbid grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Quality20:
many shag after breakup
grin grin you nor get joy at all
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Streetmovement:

Na before o, for now God forbid grin grin

Lol be like say one run you local grin
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2022
No just detach yourself for the sake pg your sanity and self respect

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Nothing like "be in good terms" o OP...
Once we break up, we're done, and unless it's business, I wouldn't even make contact...

It's not as if after a break up, we immediately become enemies o, it's just that, we won't still be friends...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Mykelslim: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2022
I'm in good terms with all my exes.

Ps. One visited me yesterday for the first time and my girlfriend was around.
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by Streetmovement(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2022
plenitude:

Lol be like say one run you local grin

Comrade stop trying to take words out of my mouth, I don't like it grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And Join Me Lets Eat (pic) / A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. / Why Do Women Love Me So Much??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.