Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex (1847 Views)

I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by wumi2017(f): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Never,,ore kini aja bekun se
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Comrade stop trying to take words out of my mouth, I don't like it grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by plenitude(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
wumi2017:
Never,,ore kini aja bekun se
Ahhhh what are your reasons
Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by pansophist(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Yes. Relationship doesn't have to end in bad blood. You can still be friends with your ex, but more like friendship from a distance. So for example my ex knows they can text me anytime and ask for maybe a document or something, and l will respond affirmatively, and vice versa. One have actually did that.

Now imagine if you have a child with her, will you stop talking to her then? What will now become of your relationship with your child? In this case you'll be forced to be in touch with her and if she is the malevolent type, she will make it hellish for you. Most importantly, if you enter a relationship by choosing a good woman, communication after breakup shouldn't be a big deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Be In Good Terms With Your Ex by 6ixT8: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
pansophist:
Yes. Relationship doesn't have to end in bad blood. You can still be friends with your ex, but more like friendship from a distance. So for example my ex knows they can text me anytime and ask for maybe a document or something, and l will respond affirmatively, and vice versa. One have actually did that.

Now imagine if you have a child with her, will you stop talking to her then? What will now become of your relationship with your child? In this case you'll be forced to be in touch with her and if she is the malevolent type, she will make it hellish for you. Most importantly, if you enter a relationship by choosing a good woman, communication after breakup shouldn't be a big deal.

good women shouldnt be exempted, but rather the circumstances that leads to the breakup. Imagine if the breakup is on the ground of cheating with a fellow family member. There is no way there wont be eternal malice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Word For This Corpers .. Pix / I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace / Rules Of Dating Someone's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.