Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard (3010 Views)

GTB Mastercard Charges ~N225/$1 While Amazon Charges ~N208/$1 , Any Reason Why ? / How Do I Get A GTB Mastercard Online / Can I Use My Gtb Mastercard To Pay For Placing An Advert On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by SleekMc: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2007
hi yall pls i need help i just gat this mastercard gtb and i put 500 dollars inside which i want to use to register domain names all the sites i went to dont accept it wat do i do.
they said is not possible to trnsfer it back to my dom account. meaning my money is trapped pls help
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by delarontus(f): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2007
You can only spend it on sites that accept Mastercard which is what you should have looked out for in the first place. You can sell it to someone who needs to shop online in order to exhaust the money on the card.
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2007
i will like to buy it if u are willing to sell it .
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by SleekMc: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
am not dumb i use it on master card sites but they problem is that no site accepts it
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by delarontus(f): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2007
If you're that smart why did you come to the forum with your problem? Is it so much trouble to realise one was only trying to help? Lots of sites accept mastercard and if the ones you visited didn't accept yours, tough luck!
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by SleekMc: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2007
sorry if i was rude. i was angry .are you presently using gtb have been able to spend it on any site. i thiink not so y should they be issuing cards when they know u cant use it online.
now i thimk i have been scammed was try. to purchase a dpmain name on yahoo which didnt work and some other sites., but i gat a site that accepted but the padlock was broken which as at then i did not know the implication.
am scared tried calling gtb help been busy all tru and the so called domain i bought from the site is still not registered.
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by Emmay(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2007
i think u should try buying another card form Zenith Bank, they are more reliable wen it comes to online cards, while you think of selling off that amount in you GTB master card, would that help sleek?
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by delarontus(f): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2007
@Sleek mc: I currently use the GT Mastercard and i've never had any problem with it. I've been able to use it on websites such as Oxford, T.M Lewin, Next and other leading stores that accept Mastercard. I think the problem is with those sites though i'm not sure. When the padlock is open, it means the site is not secure so don't use it there.

You can call 01-2712701 and lodge a complaint on Mastercard.
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by hedgesfun(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dear Friend,
I think What you should do is to try and contact GTB personally and complain to them afterall you went there physically when you wanted to apply for the card.
In the long run, I will advise anyone that gets a card from any of these banks to try and be doing mail or phone order rather than online order as that will give you an opportunity not to find yourself in a dilemma. All I mean is that instead of going to the website you wants to order anything from and complete your order online, you should call the company or mail them and let them know you are from Nigeria with a credit card issued by a Nigerian bank and will like to know if they will accept that card or not then you will know what to do I did that some few times with my Intercontinental Bank Card.
Peace.
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by opensource(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
hedgesfun said it all a mail order, does it all
Re: Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard by mavtrevor(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2012
You can see the list of webhosts and registrars that accept GTB Mastercard http://netmediablog.com/webhosts-and-registrars-that-accept-gtb-mastercard/

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days / Does Anyone Know The Prices of Iron Rods? / Happy Prop Firm Trader Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.