Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom (41875 Views)

Breaking!!! Methodist Prelate Samuel Kanu Uche Abductors Arrested / Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by od501: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
We told them ,we shouted it here but they just wanted to blame IPOB

You don't need to be talking to them. The candy must reach everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by nedekid: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

If this happens, the news will be everywhere. This your Abakaliki News story no follow.
You think people losing their life is a joke?
You believe someone will wake up and make up a story of 19 dead?
Anyway, kindly ignore my response.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ZooOga: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
very plain to see it was an inside job! Seems like no one can be trusted, even some church ppl. sad

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Remman(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2022
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/kidnappers-showed-us-decomposing-bodies-church-paid-n100m-ransom-methodist-prelate/
There's a serious security problem with this country. If the military is this compromised then it's obvious how new republics will soon emerge.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by MrCGPA(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet! Almost everything the lad said is coming to past. Instead of the South Eastern Governors to unite and flush this mess they will not. I know so many atrocities going on in the East are perpetrated by None Igbos but everything is hanged on IPOB. The earlier they plan how to get rid of them the better.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen had the itinerary of the kidnapped priest to the extent he was picked after leaving airport.

Same troubled SE with UGM everywhere.

Okay we have read
they want to deceive themselves... They should continue shielding Ipob pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2022
The village in question is my village and he stated the obvious fact. The road where he was drop is an abandoned road to a neighbouring village Isuochi in Abia state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by NoToPile: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2022
nedekid:

The portion of the Expressway after the sagamu bridge bypass us quite dangerous.
Hope your staff is found safe.

Amen, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

Of course. If they had said it was IPOB that did the kidnapping, long time this would have hit front page
who else did it if not Ipob...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2022
kenex4ever:
Guy, the incident happened in my village. Infact the prelate grew up in my village because that is his mother's home.

He visits there regularly, he was leaving my village to Leru junction through where they call Ndiawa. The incident happend at Ndiawa-Lomara road. That place has a huge cattle market very close to it along PH -Enugu expressway.
The kidnapping by those Fulani guys has been ongoing there for over a year now. I drove through that road on May 3rd and I was so afraid.

Funny enough there is an army check point close to their kidnap point there.

U mentioned UGM, for the records, there has never been any incident of UGM in that my village area, and that place used to be very peaceful. Those Fulani guys have been selling cows in that market for many years.

That's where we buy cow meat since time immemorial before some bad egg fulani guys joined them recently. Now there is a serious plan to close down the market because of this incident involving a prominent person.
continue lying to yourself suddenly fulani know prelate right no insider work... You guys are dangerous liars that's why Ipob is killing your people in South East...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
If the bishops were not been alive to tell this story,the latest news will be it's IPOB,ESN AND SIT AT HOME.
All the Carnage going on in Anambra state is been carried out by NORTHERNERS.
Soludo and others should not pretend they. don't know.
Buharis is a dead goverment walking
No wonder presidential form is 100 million,somehow they are recovering it this way.
Who are the terrorists here?
They think UK govt.are useless like them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Cassie74: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2022
kenex4ever:
You are right bro.

The points you raised are exactly what many people are suggesting. The vigilantee has been set up but funding is the major issue for now. It take a lot to buy patrol vans, good guns, salaries etc. But we are working on it.

Maybe with the kidnapping of this VIP ..all other big guys will know that they are not invisible. Just last week they stopped an Onitsha South bus and kidnapped few people..no body bothered... maybe it's God's way of saying their time is up with this latest kidnapping... that road used to be so peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by KosiGee(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2022
EZENDIZUOGU:
The village in question is my village and he stated the obvious fact. The road where he was drop is an abandoned road to a neighbouring village Isuochi in Abia state. Our villagers knows where they are but the army camp there wont allow them.

Are there no IPOB, ESN or Biafra agitator members from your town? Where’s IPOB bureau of intelligence when you need them?

It’s easy for ESN/UGM to appear suddenly and enforce ‘Sit at Home’ on Mondays and days that Nnamdi Kanu would appear in court but they are no where to be found since as claimed…your people know the foreign bandits and their location.

ESN and IPOB are useless if they lack intelligence, logistics and capability to deal with minor security issues such as Fulani bandits and kidnappers in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Mrexcell(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Ipob have finally been vindicated it's now very obvious why the army and dss who are clearly complicit in what is currently on in the east don't want to see esn members who have been going after fulani bandits and terrorists in igboland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by kenex4ever(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Cassie74:

Maybe with the kidnapping of this VIP ..all other big guys will know that they are not invisible. Just last week they stopped an Onitsha South bus and kidnapped few people..no body bothered... maybe it's God's way of saying their time is up with this latest kidnapping... that road used to be so peaceful
Very true. Recently they kidnapped a bus conveying LG staff members on that same road. They paid ransome ranging from 200 to 500k each b4 their freedom, but it didnt go viral.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by KosiGee(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
continue lying to yourself suddenly fulani know prelate right no insider work... You guys are dangerous liars that's why Ipob is killing your people in South East...

Rev Abidemi Shittu and one Rev Dennis Mark were also kidnapped. Did you see the names?

I’m sure Abidemi Shittu isn’t an Igbo name…maybe someone like you should interview him and disprove the lies of the man narrating and claiming it was Fulanis that shot at and kidnapped them.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen had the itinerary of the kidnapped priest to the extent he was picked after leaving airport.

Okay we have read

How do you read ?
Not "after leaving airport" but on their way to catch a 4pm flight.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by fof1: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Okay we have read

YOU DON'T READ WITH UNDERSTANDING BCOZ U ARE HASTY TO RESPOND...FOOLISHLY. WERE THEY KIDNAPPED WHILE LEAVING AIRPORT OR ON THEIR WAY TO THE AIRPORT, PLS? IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY ARE CONNECTED...WHICH FUELS CRIMINALITY.

OBVIOUSLY, FULANI HERDSMEN ARE IN KIDNAPPING BUSINESSES TO FINANCE THEIR CATTLE BUSINESS AMONGST OTHERS. BUHARI HAS FAILED NIGERIA...AND THE NATIONS SECURITY IS COMPLICIT IN THIS WICKEDNESS, PLS

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by kenex4ever(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
If anything I typed there is with intention to lie or deceive the public, may I be unfortunate and miserable in this life. If I have said the truth to the best of my knowledge, I curse you to be miserable and unfortunate in your remaining life time.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ZombieSlaughter: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Naptu2 and ishilove are angry the Prelate didn't accuse IPOB but fulani terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by membranus: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
We told them ,we shouted it here but they just wanted to blame IPOB

What were your Unknown Gunmen and ESN chest beating about, threatening their own kinsmen, while their real enemies were busy invading their lands?
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Ezmans: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Okay we have read
if this man didn't say this you I'll be among those that I'll accuse ipob of kidnapping them

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Prozico22(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Fulani kidnappers? grin

Lies!

Prelate as descended to telling lies!
if it was ESN he mentioned you would have said is saying the truth how can a prelate be lying in public and also inluding the military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2022
kenex4ever:
If anything I typed there is with intention to lie or deceive the public, may I be unfortunate and miserable in this life. If I have said the truth to the best of my knowledge, I curse you to be miserable and unfortunate in your remaining life time.
you ll remain unfortunate cos u guys in Igbo land like to lie to yourself.. continue let rag tag Ipob and esn continue to damage your society
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2022
KosiGee:

Rev Abidemi Shittu and one Rev Dennis Mark were also kidnapped. Did you see the names?

I’m sure Abidemi Shittu isn’t an Igbo name…maybe someone like you should interview him and disprove the lies of the man narrating and claiming it was Fulanis that shot at and kidnapped them.
where were they kidnapped? So fulani just suddenly target. Methodist oga without info... Abeg spare me these cock and bull narratives
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by WhizdomXX(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
The mods will never move this news that clearly indict the Fulanis & their cohorts in the military.
Its the larger propaganda to silence any such news.
The Prelate said "The Nigerian Army is complicit in the kidnapping,”

Edited:
The mods eventually developed some balls & did the needful.
I don't know why the media are afraid of calling out the Tribe that are mostly killing & Kidnapping people (Fulani). Instead, they rather twist & call them bandits & unknown gunmen. They're simply Fulanis militias. QED
Mods that are complicit too? You ask questions about fulanis and they ban you as it's not politically correct. They only allow for yoruba and igbo bantering on this platform as that is what generates traffic for them. Fulanis are a rallying point for Southerners hence no negative social media traffic.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by goody2019: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2022
The Prelate said "The Nigerian Army is complicit in the kidnapping,”

THESE PEOPLE STAY CLOSE MILITARY POSTS AND CHECK POINTS. THEIR HUT ARE SITED AROUND SUCH PLACES.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by WhizdomXX(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you ll remain unfortunate cos u guys in Igbo land like to lie to yourself.. continue let rag tag Ipob and esn continue to damage your society
There'll surely be a betrayer inside but once the evil side is exterminated, the betrayer will see no one to betray his people to and will be disciplined and disgraced by his people.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by gidgiddy: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Naptu2 and ishilove are angry the Prelate didn't accuse IPOB but fulani terrorists.

If the man had not lived to name his kidnappers, they would have heaped the blame on IPOB

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Princesaha: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

If only ESN were smart enough to stop the stay at home declaration and focus on chasing Fulani,everything would have been okay and their sympathizers would have been massive all across.

Soldiers were guiding these Fulani monsters. If you know the place we are talking about, you will know that truly Soldiers are complicit in these whole things. How can ESN attack them there with the number of Soldiers stationed there.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by kenex4ever(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Guy, you are already cursed for quoting the wrong person.

You dont just generalize that every Igboman is pro IPOB. Please take note of my username and never quote me again. Your hate for Igbo people will only lead to your miserable end, so I advise you to change your ways.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by izunned: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

If only ESN were smart enough to stop the stay at home declaration and focus on chasing Fulani,everything would have been okay and their sympathizers would have been massive all across.

Please dear which ESN are you talking about? Have you forgotten so soon how FG, David Umahi, Hope Uzodimma and Okazie Ikpazu fought against the establishment of ESN? FG mopped up all the mmunitions, then David Umahia Ebonyi State, Hope Uzodimma Imo State and Okazie Ikpeazu Abia State formed ebubeagu security outfit just to destroy ESN and they succeeded. Why is FG not sending in soldiers into the Bush to comb these boys out? It is a pity, but I know GOD will judge every act of man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa / Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention / Olisa Metuh In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.