Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaira: How To Get Into The Audience? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Wants To Be A Millionaira: How To Get Into The Audience? (984 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaira: How To Get Into The Audience? by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2011
Do u knw
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaira: How To Get Into The Audience? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:39am On Jul 19, 2011
Guy, I feel you jare cos 20k no be small money grin

Anyway, I don answer this question before and I no get power to dey dig with shovel so you go need do am yourself.

If you look up, you go see one search button like that. Click on it and Enter the following search parameters in the bar that pops up: semid4lyfe + audience of who wants to be a millionaire

You should get your answer I think sad

(1) (Reply)

‘after My Law Degree, I Still Wasn’t Fulfilled…’ – Soundcity VJ, Moet / Spartacus War Of The Damned: Season Finale;Final Battle With Crassus Videos / Video: Kate Henshaw Walks Out On Nigeria's Got Talent Contestant On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.