Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President (34709 Views)

Celebrity Blogger Tunde Ednut Endorses Peter Obi / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Gettat: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Are you mad or something?
Reality3080:
I don’t have problem with whoever u support,it’s your choice

At least let me support tinubu in peace
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Webforyou: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
see hypocrisy of d highest order

Peter of psquare endorsed peter obi no problem
Tuned ednut endorsed peter obi no problem

But brymo endorsed tinubu n it became a problem

Yes because we don't want him
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by doublecross(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Islandlady:
He will praised instead and be lifted high grin

But let reverse be the case, he will insulted and called hungry
stop saying this rubbish! We are not about tribe at this point! I have been a strong supporter of sowore but at this point... We just want the best and most credible man for the job. Peter Obi is the clear winner here. Stop this tribe fight
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Kellie069(m): 2:21am On Jun 02, 2022
SpecialEdition:

Promote your own candidate and stop demarketing our own.

Really? Did I mention anything about any presidential aspirant ? I didnt
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Bayyajidda(m): 2:27am On Jun 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:
One of the celebrities that has the best Interest of Nigeria at heart even though he doesn't reside in Nigeria!

Not like one failed upcoming artist endorsing a brown toothed old man from Iragbiji

Please let not do this. Don't bring tribalism into this.

I'm OBIdient to the core.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by wiseoneking: 3:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:

Why should he endorse a drug addict and a corrupt old man. That's not fair, not fair bro.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by otipoju(m): 3:49am On Jun 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:
One of the celebrities that has the best Interest of Nigeria at heart even though he doesn't reside in Nigeria!

Not like one failed upcoming artist endorsing a brown toothed old man from Iragbiji

That boy is as rich as ***k he owns a Rolls Royce.
The truth is that any Nigerian living abroad really yearns for Nigeria to become better. It is a deep pain in our heart when we say Nigerians suffering needlessly.

We listen to Obi and his words resonate with us. He is a different breed from thousands of other politicians.

He cares for the things that matter and is never tired of learning how and why things work in other countries

You see men like Atiku and Tinubu they are just power lusting thieves. They are not interested in the plight of the everyday Nigerian.

They have sold their souls to powerful demons a very long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by otipoju(m): 3:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
And the troll called Ednut won't get insulted. Lol. Infact, he's gonna be knighted in Alaigbo Parish.. But let Olawale Ashimi aka Brymo who lyrically is the best vocalist, alongside Asa and happens to be one of naija's most talented artiste this decade with over 7 successful albums should endorse his choice candidate, some retardded rejects sharing the same single I.Q digits with Peruvian iguana would drag him...

A response to attention-craving gobshites would only occur after the second coming of Jesus..

Wow! Your supervisor will be really impressed. You deserve a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by otipoju(m): 4:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:

Because he should not have endorsed a known drug baron and kleptomaniac who converts Lagos State Properties into his own.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by AboladeOlajohn: 4:05am On Jun 02, 2022
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#ObiWinOrLose we are #Obi-dient
Nigerian youths will not be deceived this time around. PDP, APC are birds of the same feather.
They will give us 1001 reasons why Obi will not win, but we don't care. We just want to vote the candidate that is clearly different from them all. Our future as youths depends on it. Mothers, the future of your children depends on this.
Win or Lose, we vote Obi
#ObiWinOrLose #IstandWithObi #FreeNigeria #VoteForFuture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by otipoju(m): 4:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Feggie3:
Tinubu is a tyrant that mortgaged Lagos for years. He invade neighbouring Southwest States and withheld their destiny. Tinubu shall never be allowed to mortgage Nigeria. Being a tyrant alone is probably scary. But a tyrant and a kleptomaniac is a total disaster. The prophesied destructive Armageddon can not start from Nigeria. We don't deserve such death sentence.

God bless you. A tyrant and a stupid thief wants yo be president. They guy steals peoples sweat and steals government property. Land, houses, schools, hospitals everything na him Tinubu dey steal.

With a the stolen money he can't controll his shaking hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by CoolAmbience(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2022
SpecialEdition:

You are using more than one account to discredit Peter Obi.

Don't demarket our candidate instead try and sell yours to us.

I have NEVER used any account except this one. I mean NEVER....

I no surprise sha, una suppose don learn to make up stories and tell lies just like una principal, Peter Obi.

You guys are going nowhere sha, that is the ultimate thing.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by CoolAmbience(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2022
SpecialEdition:

You sound threatened or is it jealousy?
Or you are paid?

Stop being trivial and provide proof that what I said is untrue.

What has any of his people won in Anambra since he left office?

It is that simple.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by CoolAmbience(m): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Akurakambe:

Don't worry, you'll be alright. But know that Peter Obi is coming

Ok. I understand.

The same way the SE made Atiku cumm, and is now cumming again..

You guys are doing well.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by CoolAmbience(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2022
ironben:

You that is an experienced political analyst be #OBIdient and vote #PeterObi4President cheesy grin

Na only this him picture you get?

Make una make more......

You guys arent doing badly...

Make una try know say total number of people wey go come out come vote for Southeast no go reach 800k sha....that na like number of voters for two or three Senatorial zones for one state for North.

When Obi cums, abeg no forget to come wake me sha.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2022
hiphopnobss:
Omo... See Clap Back sad grin Pls, take it easy. I felt this one, ma no lie.... and normally I don't even drop comments, but I just had me to. grin

cheesy grin Na so. I can't support evil for my country.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Bestbeelieve: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2022
if e like let him endorse peter rufai! the system of govt is doomed to fail!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Housing(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Your dumbass didn't tell you that I've written the exam and I've passed. You're one of the older generation that has failed the younger ones and you're not ashamed to open that your poverty-stricken mouth to support a drug lord instead of working for the revival of our nation.

Here at the bolded.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by shegz24(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:

First of all your assumptions are very wrong..
I don't hate Tinubu; The problem I've with him is that he's an old man that has no business with the seat of power!

I've never been a supporter of IPOB, I call them terrorists and that's what they are because they've deviated from the original course!
I challenge you to digout any single post where I've supported ipob, if you can't find any then I demand an unreserved apology for this unfounded accusation!

I'm not from southwest yet I support Osibanjo, because I know what he has to offer and he's young go and check my comments on posts about him, same thing with obi because I believe he's one of the candidates that has something to offer to Nigeria ...

No sane person will justify the killing of Deborah; Religion or not!

I'm not a fan of any of the presidential candidates but the way you guyz over-emphasize this age thing is ridiculous.
Franchise is for anyone above 18.

And being young doesnt guarantee a good leader.
GEJ was young and Nigeria was worse than the time of the "old" OBJ.
Gowon was the youngest Head of state ever but it was in his reign that Civil war happened.

As informed citizens we should be more concerned about what these men have to offer not their age or some zoning BS about their tribe or religion or even gender.

I will happily vote a 75year old muslim woman from the North to be the next president if she has the right structure in the country to have a chance of winning (so i wont waste my vote) and actually have plans that are feasible with a trackrecord of delivering them.

Age,Tribe,Gender,Religion should be the least factors to consider.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi is clearly the only one who can restore Nigeria when he comes to power but the Fulani and hausas will never accept the fact because if tribalism....guys why Nigeria just dey corner corner like this.....#2023 for OBI

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by adefitim(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
He can do it
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Slurity(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeQPpuJjtmU/

Shared By: Blogger Donald
4th is the highest position available for Obi, quote me anytime.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Davesaves(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2022
so in your book, tribal sentiment precedes quality and great candidate?

So we can vote in the devil as long as he is from your tribe?
have you seen the number of "Igbos" praising and rooting for Makinde?
Do u know the number of "Igbos" that voted for OBJ?

Some of u are just empty.. totally empty... gosh
Islandlady:
He will praised instead and be lifted high grin

But let reverse be the case, he will insulted and called hungry
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Slurity(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Peter Obi is clearly the only one who can restore Nigeria when he comes to power but the Fulani and hausas will never accept the fact because if tribalism....guys why Nigeria just dey corner corner like this.....#2023 for OBI
Only one but 4th is the highest position he will get in that election, I am not wasting my vote. Hausa will not vote him, Fulani will not vote him, Yoruba will not vote him, who else will make him win?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by guysis(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Way to go guys!!! Enough of PDP and APC ... Let's drum this support for Obi of the Labour party louder and louder through every nook and cranny, offline and online.,cities,towns, villages, markets, churches, mosques.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by andyprez(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:

The first 2 mean well for Nigeria while the other one mean well for his pocket.

Check it well... who desperately needs money amongst the 3 you mentioned?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2022
North na d problem oooo
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you people dont love Osibanjo you just need a weak candidate to give your PO that will come fifth hope

even Osibanjo will win PO not to talk of PO. Tinubu and PO in a contest is even a slap. who's PO to be contesting against a political icon like Tinubu? even Ojukwu is not in the league of Tinubu

Peter has more brains
Peter has same Political history
Peter has more organic support
Peter is more experienced in elections at the presidential stage.

Peter Obi became a presidential aspirant before him.

Peter Obi even became a presidential candidate before him.

Talking about Slapping Tibubu's face, the Old man has been getting slapped like a lost child recently, and it's no news.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Slurity:
Only one but 4th is the highest position he will get in that election, I am not wasting my vote. Hausa will not vote him, Fulani will not vote him, Yoruba will not vote him, who else will make him win?

Well, majority of us will waste our votes for Peter Obi.

Which means, the wasted votes will be the majority. Solve the puzzle
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Bestbeelieve:
if e like let him endorse peter rufai! the system of govt is doomed to fail!

But if Peter Rufai is smart, when elected, he can veto the movement that changes the system of govt to a better one.

Don't you think so?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Ok. I understand.

The same way the SE made Atiku cumm, and is now cumming again..

You guys are doing well.

Yes ooo. Tunde Ednut is from the SE.

JOKER. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju / Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.