Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (3941 Views)

Do Not Trust Anybody Dat Can Do This / Let's Wish All This Nairalander's A Happy Birthday / Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by coogar: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Cougar, do not judge sumthIn u don't know. The issue here is not about the money. The issue here is my direct response towards this situation where I honestly felt that she could have scam .

the money meant nothing to you(you said that yourself). whether she deleted you off facebook or not shouldn't have resulted into this. it's not as if she told you blatantly she wasn't going to ever pay you. it's not as if she told you to feck off when you asked about the money. she went off facebook and the first thing that came to your mind was scam. you must really hate this friend of yours to think she could scam you of rm50.00(something beggars make in malaysia). next time, let it go. . . . .if she then comes back to ask you for help again, flip her a bird!

Call me silly but some people here even admitted that it's 419 earlier in this post so I'm not alone on this. But since we misunderstood each other no wahala. I apologize. I nor my bf has her phone number otherwise why would I even try do hard contacting her on fb, contacting her friend and yim her? This is not rocket science!

that is because those people are illiterates. if someone begs you for something and fails to return it - it is not a scam or 419. what platinumnk did to that car dealer is a scam cos they were in business. but what happened here is no scam at all. there's no dispute at all about the money owed - you just wanted to feel like a superstar(another victim of scam) hell, i can as well lend you 20 naira - ask you to pay back on saturday and come to nairaland at 12.01am saturday morning to say you have scammed me. grin

Everyone whom read this thread clearly knows it's z misunderstanding so what the heavens u are talking about ? It's good at least after all the ignoring I get, finally she came here to clarify herself. Case close unless if you want to continue u can continue with yourself

misunderstanding after heaping a bucket of shame on your friend's face? don't worry, you will see her with a bouquet of flowers at your front door tomorrow morning for putting up this thread. afterall, it's just a misunderstanding. grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2011
Mukina as u already know the case with plat is long gone  and everyone has said their own that time why bring it up again ? Did jazzy had a case before? No she did not otherwise I would say the sand thing delete this thread . I was just commenting on why would people bring yhr plats case up again? When the dude that brought up about plati being a scammer and posted all her pictures and family pictures and house address here, did u ever advise the poster to remove her personal details? No u didn't instead u even promote it further. . That time I even reported that the post was offensive and it's base on personal details but none of you mods came to delete it.plat had to get a higher authority to tell u Guys to remove her details. Anyways my issue that time was about bringing back old cases. I might have overreacted against jazzy but I'm glad through here she finally respond me. so keep plats case off this one please. That's all from me. Anything else will be ignored
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2011
Cougar yeah the money meant nothing but like I said it was adirect reaction. I was thinking how can people delete me because of 50rm I wanted to warn people but it seems like u guys don't appreciate warnings so fair enough. To each your own. Well, in Malaysia slit of scanners would do like what jazzy did. Ignore, If u don't believe me. Start doing your research. Otherwise stop talking
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Manymany, do u honestly think I'm silly? You registered today it's obvious your gf told u to come in here and defend her. I told my bf about this case and he has said his own but I'm not going to mention anything. but suit U what you Want to claim really. And what do u mean by I put her picture up? Wasn't she the one that uploaded her picture in her profile? Na by force to upload oh abi? If u are not happy with her pics, than it's your job go tell her to remove it. And to be honest Benjamin never came across my mind I don't know why. but I already apologize so suit you if you want to accept it or not.

i do not hide behind my bf. i just told him about what you said and sent him d link. i didnt even know manymany was my guy until he mentioned. as cougar said, can u erase the embarassment u have brought to me? the shame u have caused me? imagine if my husband's younger ones r here on NL and have seen all these? dont you know they will disrespect me wen i go there? If my husband's family members saw this. dont u think they r going to stop him from marrying me? you of all person knows my picture is on my profile. u even mentioned "she is d one on the right". what else hve u to defend yourself??
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Mukina as u already know the case with plat is long gone  and everyone has said their own that time why bring it up again ? Did jazzy had a case before? No she did not otherwise I would say the sand thing delete this thread . I was just commenting on why would people bring yhr plats case up again? When the dude that brought up about plati being a scammer and posted all her pictures and family pictures and house address here, did u ever advise the poster to remove her personal details? No u didn't instead u even promote it further. . That time I even reported that the post was offensive and it's base on personal details but none of you mods came to delete it.plat had to get a higher authority to tell u Guys to remove her details. Anyways my issue that time was about bringing back old cases. I might have overreacted against jazzy but I'm glad through here she finally respond me. so keep plats case off this one please. That's all from me. Anything else will be ignored
abeg abeg  plat's issue everything was out there just leave that side abeg.  you forgot what she did to theseeker too. like they say birds of a feather smiley

fact is you created the thread for self attention seeking interest, why embarrass someone for money so small, the fact that she asked you means that she sees you as a friend she can turn to, you had no right to put her out like this, even if you apologise a million times to her, you already embarrassed her for  something that you didnt even do on the forum, your transactions were on facebook and not on NL, what you did was out of order.

seriously when will you stop all this attention seeking business, don't you think its getting old  smiley

coogar:

the money meant nothing to you(you said that yourself). whether she deleted you off facebook or not shouldn't have resulted into this. it's not as if she told you blatantly she wasn't going to ever pay you. it's not as if she told you to feck off when you asked about the money. she went off facebook and the first thing that came to your mind was scam. you must really hate this friend of yours to think she could scam you of rm50.00(something beggars make in malaysia). [/b]next time, let it go. . . . .if she then comes back to ask you for help again, flip her a bird!
maybe there is more to this than just the money issues.

misunderstanding after heaping a bucket of shame on your friend's face? don't worry, you will see her with a bouquet of flowers at your front door tomorrow morning for putting up this thread. afterall, it's just a [b]misunderstanding. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2011
I cannot ammend the post as I don't know how to in my phone, since mukina is here she should delete this thread instead of waiting for more fights. I have apologize, and said why I react how I react. And about your bf it's the same thing like what k said so I understand .
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2011
Mukina don't be a so looser. U said about play and the scamming thing so i related to it and now u want bring the seeker up? Smh. Do your job next time and stop being a sour puss and z one sided phony, if u can tell ms to amend my post I'm sure u could ask inspired m to amend his post as well.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by coogar: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Cougar yeah the money meant nothing but like I said it was adirect reaction.

what is a direct reaction?

I was thinking how can people delete me because of 50rm

if that was your thinking, then your first step is to hear from your friend first before going public with her profile. you didn't even know if she fell sick, had an accident or travelled out of town for an emergency. all you were interested in was to come on nairaland and become a superstar. grin

I wanted to warn people but it seems like u guys don't appreciate warnings so fair enough.

warn people about what exactly? come off it, this is not about warning. you just wanted to seek attention. wink

To each your own. Well, in Malaysia slit of scanners would do like what jazzy did. Ignore, If u don't believe me. Start doing your research. Otherwise stop talking

next time, never ever lend someone what you cannot afford to let go. if they bring it back, it's a bonus. if they don't simply forget it and move on. rm50.00 is what beggars make in malaysia. i wouldn't open a new thread over it and you shouldn't cos it's nothing to you - so the question begs. . . .why did you open this thread? cheesy grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Mukina don't be a so looser. U said about play and the scamming thing so i related to it and now u want bring the seeker up? Smh. Do your job next time and stop being a sour puss and z one sided phony, if u can tell ms to amend my post I'm sure u could ask inspired m to amend his post as well.
loser?

what do i  gain to win or lose with your attention seeking self?

sweetie check through all the threads you create on a daily basis, they all reek of attention seeking.

you do not want to go down this road with me.

closest racist, hypocrisy, multiple user personality . .i could also add mental case but its close grin

coogar:

. . .why did you open this thread? cheesy grin
. . .to get a daily dose of her NL attention seeking 'caine.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by denzel2009: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
She opened it to warn you guys dammit. . . . cheesy
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
denzel2009:

She opened it to warn you guys dammit. . . . cheesy

Warn about what?! that my wife, who borrowed money from her deleted her account? if my wife collected 500 den i can say is scamming. HELOO!! 50 bux, seriously? even maga sef no go complain abeg! if you wanted to warn ppl, is der a need to embarass my wife by putting her account info all up? seriously?? i mean use that brains of urs dat God gave!
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by JazzyJ(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
drop it everyone. she has changed the post. so drop it plz.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by denzel2009: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
manymany:

Warn about what?! that my wife, who borrowed money from her deleted her account? if my wife collected 500 den i can say is scamming. HELOO!! 50 bux, seriously? even maga sef no go complain abeg! if you wanted to warn ppl, is der a need to embarass my wife by putting her account info all up? seriously?? i mean use that brains of urs dat God gave!

Oh Malays misunderstands everything online. @Potato, why did you not put this information on twitter?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mukina and her so looser  attitude. Typical. Like I said do your job instead of being a b1tch around here. God knows how you became a super mods anyways?  undecided u lack discipline and you are a one sided bimbo. And when u cannot defend yourself, than your  blackbooty babes comes in. Sad, Continue with your racist seeking attention hoe post, like I care undecided

Denzel olodo, manymany is a Nigerian like u undecided
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
denzel2009:

Oh Malays misunderstands everything online. @Potato, why did you not put this information on twitter?
its there already cheesy cheesy cheesy grin check BBC as well grin

Ms. Potato:

Mukina and her so looser  attitude. Typical. Like I said do your job instead of being a b1tch around here. God knows how you became a super mods anyways?  undecided u lack discipline and you are a one sided bimbo. And when u cannot defend yourself, than your  blackbooty babes comes in. Sad, Continue with your racist seeking attention hoe post, like I care undecided

Denzel olodo, manymany is a Nigerian like u undecided
blah blah blah, create a new thread na grin

My boyfriend won the lottery

my boyfriend won the lottery and forgot about me

my sister hates me

my sister hates me because i am beauriful grin

seriously you need to get a life cheesy
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by XX01(f): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
See who is Oloshi. U lied against your"friend", you insulted her and splashed her name round like someone who is not trustworthy and u turn around and say you are being victimized. Who is the victim here? I have been following your posts and i have to admit you are a very nasty human being. U lie and pretend and behave like you're so perfect but you are the biggest con on Nland.

Why should Mukina clean up your mess? U started the thread, go ahead and end it and not call people names. Why didn't u go to afro wall where you are a moderator and spew your vile rubbish? Common 50rm is what u used to open a thread against someone and tarnish the person's image.

However, reading through everything that has been posted here, i think Gabry your full of poo. U already told her to keep the money if she decided not to pay back so why are u making it an issue?

U can see how how u have also tainted your bf's relationship with his friend. Thought u didn'twant your bf to know, now the whole world plus your bf knows. SMH.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by XX01(f): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
Now u have turned the thread to "let me bash Mukina today". You see how your plans are being revealed? I wonder how any body will want to be your friend after this stunt. Next thing u will splash the picture of the pink car your boyfriend bought for you then turn around and say you want to sell it because he does not have money for rent.

Grow up girl and face the real world. You are not that important neither is your on again off again boyfriend. Do all of us a favour and stick to your moderating job on that forum and leave us alone.

Ooh every one is out to get me, they hate me cause i am not African and they call me Chinko. Wake up and smell the roses little girl.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
Polonium mukina pukimas black booty babe Is hia. Continue on. kiss my job is done for today. All these black booty babes ain't worth my time grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
Following my post ke? Damn she must bf jobless to be following ms around or she is another mukina I'd or like I said her black booty babe. Typical groundnuts women grin tongue going to bed and laughing in my sleep . Funny grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by XX01(f): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
Of course your hatchet job is done. Anumanu.
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Following my post ke? Damn she must bf jobless to be following ms around or she is another mukina I'd or like I said her black booty babe. Typical groundnuts women  grin tongue going to bed and laughing in my sleep . Funny grin
why dont you name who the black booty babe is? fear dey catch you? grin
follow  half fried brain attempts at being noticed? grin most times you sound like a ufO undecided
sweerie i thought you said i should do my job, unfortunately my job includes  sieving the grains from the chaff which is why i get to see your sob story, movie scripts,  mantras cheesy

closest racist how many times have you mentioned my being black, what are you doing on a black forum anyway? grin

PS:
all the friends you contacted to come help you refused shey? grin grin you don cry finish?

Yeye dey smell.

XX01:

Now u have turned the thread to "let me bash Mukina today". You see how your plans are being revealed? I wonder how any body will want to be your friend after this stunt. Next thing u will splash the picture of the pink car your boyfriend bought for you then turn around and say you want to sell it because he does not have money for rent.
grin grin grin grin
or how he dumped her grin
or how  they are in the bath and she is on Nl and Being Intimate  grin grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by MsPotato(f): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mehnnn see how she come carry story for hia. Unlike u I don't have my blackbooty babes to come defend me. U so low u don't even know it . Since I'm in a black forum as u call it, how does that make me a racist? No need to answer, this is my final post here. You should pay attention on your job rather than cyber bullying people here. You're too Lepa shandi to even have a skull to think tongue off with your Lepa shandiness grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by mukina2: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
shey You know shrek aint got nothing on you?

do you drive using an airbag? grin

you can do the job yourself you know  grin

if i were you i'll hate me too grin
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

shey You know shrek aint got nothing on you?

do you drive using an airbag? grin

you can do the job yourself you know  grin

if i were you i'll hate me too grin

i no fit laff
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by manymany: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
mukina2:

\
maybe there is more to this than just the money issues.

i told my wife d same thing,
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by kandiikane(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
Bugu ma ree. . .

Muki, delete this thing na?
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Phate07(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2011

Whoa! It never ceases to amaze me the way people do like to air their dirty linens in public. Whoa once again! shocked

This is why only few peeps here know the real me and are able to connect with me on facebook or elsewhere. Damn! Really shameful! angry
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by kandiikane(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
shutupu!! angry
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Phate07(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by dare2think: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
Classic Nollywood Script.

Ms Potato,

Pls can I ask why you keep emphasizing on the "black booty" when refering to mukina? I am aware that you are both trading insults, but I have to admit yours come with little hints of "racism".

Clearly you are on the wrong in this situation (Topic), and you have done the right thing by apologizing. But you then overode the humility in that apology by progressing in insulting another person.  You should have just apologized (the right thing) and then moved on (the sensible thing), rather than escalating an already volatile situation.

You are either very young (in age or in mind), very proud or an attention seeker as others have indicated. (Pls do not be offended, its just my candid observation)

Pls refrain from racist connotations, it does not look well on you (especially as you have a Nigerian BF). I'm sure you are aware of the funny contradiction.

wink
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by Emmyk(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
Dare2think said it all, You guys are matured atleast,
Re: Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander by dohyn(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2011
Mehn,pepus dey vex o, una don open yansh for public finis.ladies,pls calm down eh.abeg

(1) (2) (3)

Which Romancelander Do You Detest Most ? / Wooden Soap Mold (24 Pieces) With Cutter / IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.