Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA (380 Views)

$10bn Debt: CBN Defaults On Payment To Banks, Dollar Nears ₦‎1,000 / Reasons Some N-power Batch C Beneficiaries Are Seeing ‘failed’ On Payment Status / Need Advise On My Business Registration (CAC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA by arcahmad(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Please my brothers on Nairaland, hope you are doing great. I recently get a job online from USA citizen, we agreed on $1200 for the whole job ( complete architectural design) he want pay the half of the money before l started the job, he will pay the remained half after l submitted the job. He want pay through check ( check the picture attached) through my representative in USA, l dont know anybody there. I sugget BTC transfer which he reject. Please advise me on how to get the payment. Thanks.

Re: Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
arcahmad:
Please my brothers on Nairaland, hope you are doing great. I recently get a job online from USA citizen, we agreed on $1200 for the whole job ( complete architectural design) he want pay the half of the money before l started the job, he will pay the remained half after l submitted the job. He want pay through check ( check the picture attached) through my representative in USA, l dont know anybody there. I sugget BTC transfer which he reject. Please advise me on how to get the payment. Thanks.

Architects' fees vary widely, depending on the project, the local economy, and the architect's experience and reputation. Fees typically range from $2,014 to $20k ,so I hope you aren't short paid.

Have you verified his authenticity?, if no.. I can help you verify if he is genuinely in and also help with the cheque on a good percentage, you can WhatsApp me on 08.169... 147884

1 Like

Re: Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA by arcahmad(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
ThinkWISELY:

Architects' fees vary widely, depending on the project, the local economy, and the architect's experience and reputation. Fees typically range from $2,014 to $20k ,so I hope you aren't short paid.

Have you verified his authenticity?, if no.. I can help you verify if he is genuinely in and also help with the cheque on a good percentage, you can WhatsApp me on 08.169... 147884
Thanks for your kind response. Check your whatsapp.
Re: Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA by darkstar6971(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Text me for WhatsApp 08.06.88.09.034 if you're from north
arcahmad:
Re: Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA by emmatuxz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
You can use Wise
Open it and verify it
Re: Please i Need Advise On Payment From USA by kenniefawole(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2022
arcahmad:
this is a scam agenda sir , run ! your relatives details would be used for fraud . over the years alot of people have approched me with this kind of scam .

(1) (Reply)

Snooker Table Available For Sale � / Iphone Xs Great Deal / Ultron Blockchain Coin For USA RESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.